No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    One of my followers gave me a tip: Full set gallery from the rocky beach shoot. Some of the pictures are already known but they have been cropped in the media. Some interesting details there, like Bond's jumper (even though I can't find it) and the child doll (first picures in the background on the ground).

And in one image you can see Lisa Doras face (not masked)

https://realtimeimages.photoshelter.com/gallery/Lea-Seydoux-appears-upset-on-set-26-Sep-2019/G00009i9.K5s9wfw/C0000Gk6VC_DqF4U

Can't wait for Bond to m....m.....m.......move.
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 6,665
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Mallory wrote: »
    Does that mean potentially NTTD gets brought forward? Maximise the release pre-christmas?

Well, the Taschen book was brought forward to October,

Apparently, not anymore...

Many thanks, @ggl007, caro amigo e vizinho, they haven't respond to me via mail as of yet, so it's nice to know that in advance. I wonder then why did they refund some orders and didn't aprove transactions on others? Weird. Still, very nice to hear. Thank you!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Can't wait for Bond to m....m.....m.......move.

Yeah I'm getting a little more convinced it could happen now.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    My pleasure, @Univex

@Contraband, could you point me to the doll, please? Great photos!
    ggl007 wrote: »
    My pleasure, @Univex

@Contraband, could you point me to the doll, please? Great photos!

First two photos, Lea and Cary talking. In the background you can see the doll's body/legs on the ground wearing the same outfit as Lisa Dorah

I wish they’d just move the film up now and get this out before things really get worse.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Contraband wrote: »
    First two photos, Lea and Cary talking. In the background you can see the doll's body/legs on the ground wearing the same outfit as Lisa Dorah
    Thanks! Now I've seen it.
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Ten pages, screengrabs, rocky beach collection.

1DEX2X5.jpg
    fzWjr9A.jpg
    TNafCGc.jpg
    yL7GWor.jpg
    sgXlUrS.jpg
    4ymLa1m.jpg
    reAoaOP.jpg
    zBaHKZk.jpg
    9e00ul8.jpg
    lkTtnCV.jpg

Bond's jumper is shown in 008/009 pics in the hands of the girl assistant with Nomi.
    I think the week or possibly the very day before release is when we'll get the announcement it's been delayed until November 2022.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    The day before release, huh. And 2022.

Good ones.
    The day before release, huh. And 2022.

Good ones.

Horrendous joke on my part. I probably jinxed it and that will actually happen now. At least it's one way to get a 60th anniversary Bond film.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Sarcasm has its place, and we're not influencing any outcome on these discussion trails.

I think I took it in the right spirit, @ToTheRight. And don't worry, I didn't take it as challenge and won't be trying to outdo the unoutdoable.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Contraband wrote: »
    Ten pages, screengrabs, rocky beach collection.

1DEX2X5.jpg
    fzWjr9A.jpg
    TNafCGc.jpg
    yL7GWor.jpg
    sgXlUrS.jpg
    4ymLa1m.jpg
    reAoaOP.jpg
    zBaHKZk.jpg
    9e00ul8.jpg
    lkTtnCV.jpg

Love it.

I notice the shoes Lea is wearing. (She changes into water shoes it seems.) But the pumps are really out of place.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Bond's jumper is shown in 008/009 pics in the hands of the girl assistant with Nomi.

I had this theory that Bond loses his jumper because he gives it to Madeleine/Mathilde at Safin's base. Glad to see I got another theory right :))
  • On the TASCHEN book: I have three of these 'ARCHIVES' books - Bond, Kubrick and Disney.
    Bond and Kubrick are first editions from way back - the Disney title is a first edition, too, but the quality of the paper is poor in comparison to Bond and Kubrick.
    I'm assuming that this new XXL edition of the Bond Archives will be printed on the same sub-standard quality of paper.
    Shame!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    mtm wrote: »
    Walecs wrote: »
    Why wasn't the movie delayed to July since there were less cases in that time period? If I recall correctly several Harry Potter movies came out on July and they all did great (granted, HP movies would do well even if released on January or February, but they still were huge successes).

Do you mean July next year? Who knows, could still happen I guess, although it feels like they're sticking to this one.

Either July this year or next year, since we've always known that covid would be much weaker during Summer. But I'm not a movie company and I know nothing of movie profits, so I wasn't mocking EON or anything, just wondering.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I think it's a bit late to move it to July this year! :)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I think it's a bit late to move it to July this year! :)

Definitely :)) I was wondering why they didn't do that back in February/March.
    New Omega commercial with some new footage!

"This is going to go brilliantly"

Yes, I agree :)
    I suppose that shot in the boat is right after the one we got in the 2nd trailer, when the plane looms in over the yacht. Bond in a cap, first time ever?
    And with a glass of wine at Q's house. Loved that line I just quoted, the scene is probably the one we saw Paloma giving Bond is tuxedo.

BTW, we thought we were getting this ad by James Bond day. Quite earlier, then. Good. It's lovely.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Ooh it's a gadget watch! Good stuff.
    @matt_u, have you tried the features on it, Mr. Roark? ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @TR007 Cheers :)>-

Been waiting patiently to see what the watch gadget is - thought it might be the Qadar.
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    Just an observation from the omega spot, not sure it's been said or not but
    the clip of bond on the yacht, is that the same outfit his wearing when he meets Paloma? Does that mean ash is in the plane and follows bond from Jamaica to Cuba?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    QBranch wrote: »

Been waiting patiently to see what the watch gadget is - thought it might be the Qadar.

Is that something that's been mentioned?

I notice Q has an entry camera. Is that just there for a bit of fun when Bond arrives or does someone actually break in I wonder?
    Every new clip I see makes me more and more excited.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    QBranch wrote: »

Is that something that's been mentioned?
    It has been mentioned, along with the watch having a gadget. I seem to recall an Omega spokesperson confirming the latter.

Looks like the dial on the watch sits higher too (see LALD Rolex), meaning they packed the electronics into it this time, rather than adding CGI LEDs like in SP. Very happy.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Bond in a baseball cap? I like it!