No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Cameron's an awesome director. A total dick, but an awesome director.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/ihgdzz/nttd_cinema_release/

Take with a huge grain of salt, but this person claims NTTD is “definitely” coming this November. I have no idea if they have any credibility or what.

I have another source close to the production confirming the theatrical release in November is the plan right now. There was a lot of hesitation this Summer and changes could happen again. The producers and distributors try to adapt the best they can - no easy feat in this ever changing viral situation.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    New stills from Matera. Resized hence the low quality

cW01dbH.jpg
    nBuaCcK.jpg
    RrgTIZQ.jpg
    Lea is looking fragile in that photo.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool

Maybe she just had a whiff of James cooking one of his quiche specials.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    DCisared wrote: »

Maybe she just had a whiff of James cooking one of his quiche specials.

:D
    Thanks Contra for posting more NTTD-stills. High five!!
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Contraband wrote: »

???????????????????
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

cW01dbH.jpg
    nBuaCcK.jpg
    RrgTIZQ.jpg

First pic looks like a practice run through of the scene where Swann burns and tosses a piece of paper.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

Indeed thank you @Contraband especially for the first pic, we can certainly understand why our Jimmy gave up his job for her, really worth it :D

???????????????????

cW01dbH.jpg
    nBuaCcK.jpg
    RrgTIZQ.jpg

First pic looks like a practice run through of the scene where Swann burns and tosses a piece of paper.

Correct. Camera rehearsal daytime. They shot the scenes at midnight or so.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    50281199401_93a4bc62e8_o.png

Just checking my schedule.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    The mark is your's or their's? ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Is that a complete calendar, @QBranch ? And did you make it yourself, if so?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?

Looks like the official NTTD Calendar, which is on the 007 store.
    Mallory wrote: »

Looks like the official NTTD Calendar, which is on the 007 store.

It is. We want to know if that red mark is "official"... :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    That was just Barbara signing my calendar.
    QBranch wrote: »
    That was just Barbara signing my calendar.

Sadly, I thought so. They are (cannot be) not sure enough...
    My feeling on this is that we will have NTTD this November in a staggered worldwide release r.e. Tenet. My only feeling is that they should bring it forward a few weeks, perhaps Mid October. Reasoning is that *if* there’s a second lockdown this winter, a mid Oct release will maximise their cinema release window. But I’m just speculating.

Seeing the NTTD trailer on an imax screen (pre-Tenet viewing) has made my excitement 1,000,000%
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited August 2020 Posts: 3,497
    Mallory wrote: »
    My feeling on this is that we will have NTTD this November in a staggered worldwide release r.e. Tenet. My only feeling is that they should bring it forward a few weeks, perhaps Mid October. Reasoning is that *if* there’s a second lockdown this winter, a mid Oct release will maximise their cinema release window. But I’m just speculating.

Seeing the NTTD trailer on an imax screen (pre-Tenet viewing) has made my excitement 1,000,000%

Good to hear, Gareth. :)>-
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    New behind the scenes photo:

edited August 2020 Posts: 3,018
    jake24 wrote: »
    New behind the scenes photo:

Damn you EON. Coming from nowhere with a new still all of a sudden - and on a bloody Sunday. It's like having someone sneaking up on you and yell: SURPRISE!!

:D

EDIT: Not a new still. Already published. I think it was in a magazine a few months back.
    Primo wants in!

I’d love for the release date to be moved forward more, though I doubt it will happen. Perhaps we will see more marketing again soon?
    Primo wants in!

I’d love for the release date to be moved forward more, though I doubt it will happen. Perhaps we will see more marketing again soon?

@FoxRox I see signs of marketing slowly comes back to life again. I bet they are releasing the final trailer in a few weeks plus more stills, production vlogs, new banners and posts. DHL has already shipped a fresh cargo. Then we have Zimmers film score plus Billies music video. And the cast will start promoting (via zoom maybe) in october/nov om every damn talkshow.

Primo wants in!

@FoxRox I see signs of marketing slowly comes back to life again. I bet they are releasing the final trailer in a few weeks plus more stills, production vlogs, new banners and posts. DHL has already shipped a fresh cargo. Then we have Zimmers film score plus Billies music video. And the cast will start promoting (via zoom maybe) in october/nov om every damn talkshow.

That sounds great! I’m not trying to get my hopes up to be disappointed again, given how unpredictable things still are, but after everything that’s happened, just getting the film by the end of this year would be wonderful. A silver lining of sorts. I’m really looking forward to hearing Zimmer’s score. And I’ve really enjoyed watching all the interviews that have happened so far for this!
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    I can't wait to see the film of course, but I'm really aching for Zimmer's score....like I'm aching, even if it's just 2 tracks for now.
    edited August 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Primo wants in!

That sounds great! I’m not trying to get my hopes up to be disappointed again, given how unpredictable things still are, but after everything that’s happened, just getting the film by the end of this year would be wonderful. A silver lining of sorts. I’m really looking forward to hearing Zimmer’s score. And I’ve really enjoyed watching all the interviews that have happened so far for this!

As of now it seems like they are going to show the damn thing in nov. But the pandemic can change everything again in a heartbeat. Like if there's a second wave in the EU, USA, etc. Time will tell.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    I can't wait to see the film of course, but I'm really aching for Zimmer's score....like I'm aching, even if it's just 2 tracks for now.

Yes I'm very keen for that too: he should absolutely smash it.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    mtm wrote: »
    GadgetMan wrote: »

Yes I'm very keen for that too: he should absolutely smash it.

Indeed @mtm, he should :D
    edited August 2020 Posts: 2,036
    Tenet bowed to $53m internationally this weekend, against predictions of $40m.

https://deadline.com/2020/08/tenet-christopher-nolan-the-eight-hundred-imax-china-international-box-office-1203024679/

EoN and Universal will probably be looking at this favourably.

For reference, Nolan’s last movie Dunkirk debuted to $53m internationally.