No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Contraband wrote: »
    Just keep corona, cinema opening, vod and similar away from this thread. Pretty simple.

And regarding the AM post: it's relevant since the dealership specifically mentioned that they

FoxRox wrote: »

I love this picture. I have a great feeling about Safin, and I think he may well end up being the strongest point of this film.

I'm so happy to see new material.

Any ideas on what this building may be? It appears that this construct has wood walls, but that's all I can see. Could this be the 'hiding place' as described in scene 201 of the leaked callsheet?

This still is not new. Already published (maybe 3 months ago) but I don't remember if it was in Total film or Empire magazine. The diff. this time is that it's not cropped.

Well, ofc it's not really 'new' new, but there is at least a little extra info, and I'll take what I can get right now :))
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Just keep corona, cinema opening, vod and similar away from this thread. Pretty simple.

And regarding the AM post: it's relevant since the dealership specifically mentioned that they

FoxRox wrote: »

I love this picture. I have a great feeling about Safin, and I think he may well end up being the strongest point of this film.

I'm so happy to see new material.

Any ideas on what this building may be? It appears that this construct has wood walls, but that's all I can see. Could this be the 'hiding place' as described in scene 201 of the leaked callsheet?

This still is not new. Already published (maybe 3 months ago) but I don't remember if it was in Total film or Empire magazine. The diff. this time is that it's not cropped.

Well, ofc it's not really 'new' new, but there is at least a little extra info, and I'll take what I can get right now :))

Haha.. Touché

I have some new stills of the chopper with gyrocam, gonna post them later today. It's better then nothing I guess..
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    jake24 wrote: »

Apparently it's a year to the day since we learnt it was called No Time To Die :)
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    mtm wrote: »

Apparently it's a year to the day since we learnt it was called No Time To Die :)

Tempus fugit!
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria

Tempus fugit!

Indeed. funny, I was just about to say the same thing.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Ha! :D
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

My reaction to the title then is the same as now: the key word might be the first word. Every one of DC's films has featured a place (CR, SF) or the name of the villain (QoS, SP). I am not saying that that pattern has to continue, but it sure would make sense if that "No" is referring to someone. On the other hand, if it does, the title is perhaps way too cutesy.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Tomorrow marks 90 days until release. I’ll be curious to see if they start marketing back up sooner than later.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Tomorrow marks 90 days until release. I’ll be curious to see if they start marketing back up sooner than later.

Yeah, same. Early September maybe? We'll have a better idea of how confident they are regarding November then, I guess.
    The U.S. might be in the midst of civil war by late November. LOL
    TripAces wrote: »
    The U.S. might be in the midst of civil war by late November. LOL
    Isn't it every four years?

Looking forward to marketing, if they do decide to go forth.
  • edited August 2020 Posts: 725
    Skyfall is a very unrealistic movie. Wow.

There is a separate thread for that. But no, comparatively speaking, it actually is damn realistic, especially if you buy Silva's ability to algorhythm the hell out of everything. And there is no reason not to.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Heh! An algorithm ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, where have I heard that recently.. ? :D
  • DraxCucumberSandwichDraxCucumberSandwich United Kingdom
    Heh! An algorithm ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, where have I heard that recently.. ? :D

No, that’s way too far fetched. No government agency would ever go near anything like that

There is a separate thread for that. But no, comparatively speaking, it actually is damn realistic, especially if you buy Silva's ability to algorhythm the hell out of everything. And there is no reason not to.

No. I mean the people in that Greek island having CNN on instead of BBC. Pure sci fi. What will they think of next?

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

No. I mean the people in that Greek island having CNN on instead of BBC. Pure sci fi. What will they think of next?

As someone who doesn't care for SF that much, I wouldn't say the entirety of the film is unrealistic just because of that bit, but it is an odd choice.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Most satellite and cable providers in Europe have both BBC and CNN in their packages.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    About the V8 Vantage in Norway. I haven't noticed it before but after Bond unveil
    the V8 in the garage, he's driving it on the Atlantic road in Norway with the baddies in Range Rover Sport SVR behind him. Where is Bond going with the V8? To the woods and mother Swann's cabin?

bmb8HAN.jpg

Going by the BTS and official footage the timeline seems to con't with Bond/Swann/Matilde in the beige Toyota Land Cruiser being chased by the bad guys (Scotland shoot) with the same Range Rover Sport SVR after them, and then it flips over.

PAzoFiU.jpg
    Q4LZ4lu.jpg
    ELZWceB.jpg
    pzVGZ7H.jpg

Where the hell is the V8 at this point? Why the switch? And here's the really confusing part:
    At the end, in scene 253, Madeleine is driving the V8 with Matilde in Matera as they are going in to a tunnel

Any ideas? I know we can only speculate but still..

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Well it looks like he parks the V8 up in some woods judging by the photos we've seen: presumably he then sneaks in somewhere on foot (to rescue Madeline?) and they have to make their escape from wherever it is by taking the nearest vehicle, having to abandon the Aston where he left it..?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Well it looks like he parks the V8 up in some woods judging by the photos we've seen: presumably he then sneaks in somewhere on foot (to rescue Madeline?) and they have to make their escape from wherever it is by taking the nearest vehicle, having to abandon the Aston where he left it..?

He probably wants to be a bit innocuous and hide in plaing clothes and not stand out in a classic and rare car.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Ha! Good point :)

It also seems to be around the same time that Nomi turns up in her DBS (judging by the forest setting / Bond in his trenchcoat), so she hasn't got the memo!
    :D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    We'll find out when we see the film ;)
  • Contraband wrote: »
    About the V8 Vantage in Norway. I haven't noticed it before but after Bond unveil
    the V8 in the garage, he's driving it on the Atlantic road in Norway with the baddies in Range Rover Sport SVR behind him. Where is Bond going with the V8? To the woods and mother Swann's cabin?

bmb8HAN.jpg

Going by the BTS and official footage the timeline seems to con't with Bond/Swann/Matilde in the beige Toyota Land Cruiser being chased by the bad guys (Scotland shoot) with the same Range Rover Sport SVR after them, and then it flips over.

PAzoFiU.jpg
    Q4LZ4lu.jpg
    ELZWceB.jpg
    pzVGZ7H.jpg

Where the hell is the V8 at this point? Why the switch? And here's the really confusing part:
    At the end, in scene 253, Madeleine is driving the V8 with Matilde in Matera as they are going in to a tunnel

bmb8HAN.jpg

PAzoFiU.jpg
    Q4LZ4lu.jpg
    ELZWceB.jpg
    pzVGZ7H.jpg

Calm down - it’s not a big deal and we’ll find out when the movie is released.

Please don’t update this thread unless there’s actual news on this film. I’ve clicked on this a few times over the past months hoping for news and instead been “treated” to irrelevant pics of car expos and BTS footage from over a year ago.

Let’s stay focused please. :)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Well there is no more production news as it's finished production, so I think it's absolutely fine to have a chat about the movie here, and Contraband is a great contributor.
  • He is condescending and rude and has offered nothing except dull, weeks-old BTS pics that nobody cares about.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Saltwater

As @mtm correctly points out, it is perfectly fine to discuss matters even without updates. I also don't get what makes Contraband's posts "rude" or "condescending". Furthermore, these may be pics that YOU don't care about, but others might.
    Saltwater wrote: »
    He is condescending and rude and has offered nothing except dull, weeks-old BTS pics that nobody cares about.

I, and many others, appreciate them.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Saltwater wrote: »
    He is condescending and rude and has offered nothing except dull, weeks-old BTS pics that nobody cares about.

Pretty definitive and unfriendly statement for someone who joined merely hours ago.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I take it the news that nobody cares about does not include the *exclusive scoop* I was so kind enough to share about Q using Sharpie® pens in No Time to Die - as he uses not one, but two of them. That's right folks, you heard it here first.

50228191192_d2ece16921_o.png