No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• edited May 31 Posts: 4,074
    A look through IMDB also reveals that Charlotte Williams was on set as a stunt performer/stand-in for Young Madeleine.....

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5977344/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr1337

She looks like the girl on the lake...perhaps she is also the actress. We know it's not a big part and they might be de-aging Lea Seydoux's face on whichever actress they pick.

0_PAY-MAIN-THP_CHPP_290319SLUG_3591JPG.jpg

I hope they don't de-age Seydoux...I can't see the point. None of us know how she looked at 12 and it's hardly important. All they need to do is ensure they keep the iconic tooth gap.

a933df3395f6931bae47745f8d3fff11.jpg
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Contraband wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been post before.

TripAces wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been post before.

Nice. What's of note here is the suitcases. Might this suggest that we see them arrive in Matera? That was not how I pictured things. I had always assumed that when we first see Bond and Madeleine, they had already been staying in Matera for a day or two.

@TripAces Luggage by Globe-Trotter in sponsorship deal with EON. I have footage of DC and Lea arriving at the 'hotel entrance' in Matera and 'hotel staff' taking care of the luggage from the boot of the DB5

https://www.globe-trotter.com/no-time-to-die-luggage-collection/
    https://www.globe-trotter.com/product-category/bond/

This photo was posted on globe-trotter as part of the promotion but has now been deleted from the site. I was the one who found it like three months ago and of course saved them all.

It's a set rebuilt at Pinewood. Not from the Matera hotel room/balcony set. If you look at the top of exterior view of Matera, you'll see it's been cut off which means it's a photo wall. The same thing they did with the Hoffler Klinik set with Sölden as a backdrop.

Thanks @Contraband and @Univex . I must have missed that reporting last year.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython https://007homemedia.blogspot.com
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »

I can say with some confidence that this is fake news. He's just an Instagram whore looking for more followers. He updated the IMDB credits himself for attention. Lots of people do that with bait credits like 'Young James Bond'

It's IMDB Pro to, isn't that supposed to be for verified castings only?

There is nothing like a "veryfied" cast list in imdb. It's easier to change Infos on imdb than on wikipedia.

Indeed, and very shortly after his "credit" was taken off.

Somehow I have doubts that a kid from South Carolina who only played an unnamed football player in a sports drama was cast as young Craig Bond.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »

I can say with some confidence that this is fake news. He's just an Instagram whore looking for more followers. He updated the IMDB credits himself for attention. Lots of people do that with bait credits like 'Young James Bond'

It's IMDB Pro to, isn't that supposed to be for verified castings only?

There is nothing like a "veryfied" cast list in imdb. It's easier to change Infos on imdb than on wikipedia.

Indeed, and very shortly after his "credit" was taken off.

Somehow I have doubts that a kid from South Carolina who only played an unnamed football player in a sports drama was cast as young Craig Bond.

Really sad that someone feels they have to lie about acting credits, and photoshop themselves with famous people to feel validated.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython https://007homemedia.blogspot.com
    I looked at his twitter, he has a tweet pinned on top that was basically him straight up asking out Isabela Moner for a date. She never responded.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    A look through IMDB also reveals that Charlotte Williams was on set as a stunt performer/stand-in for Young Madeleine.....

She looks like the girl on the lake...perhaps she is also the actress. We know it's not a big part and they might be de-aging Lea Seydoux's face on whichever actress they pick.

0_PAY-MAIN-THP_CHPP_290319SLUG_3591JPG.jpg

I hope they don't de-age Seydoux...I can't see the point. None of us know how she looked at 12 and it's hardly important. All they need to do is ensure they keep the iconic tooth gap.

a933df3395f6931bae47745f8d3fff11.jpg

Her CV page
    https://www.starnow.com/chazatronic

Had a chat with a stunt crew member that told me that Charlotte did all the underwater scenes in the paddock tank at Pinewood, and probably other stunts we don't know about

Apparently the girl is Norwegian.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

You could try and screen record it. doesn't look like there's any way else.
  • edited June 3 Posts: 560
    From https://www.commander007.net/2020/nttd-le-point-sur-la-promotion-10/ , spoiler time :

- Il y a dans le film un personnage du nom de Mathilde (jouée par une certaine Lisa-Dorret Sonnet). S’agit-il de l’enfant ?
    - Dans une scène « Nomi pilote Madeleine et Mathilde jusqu’en sécurité avec l’île en fond » (filmé le 25 septembre).
    - Des scènes entre Madeleine et Bond ont été filmées à la Cave of Poetry (le 25 septembre).
    - Une scène à l’intérieur de la DB5 en Italie inclut « Bond lâches des grenades mais un mouton bloque son chemin ». Toujours à l’intérieur de la voiture, « Madeleine dit que quelqu’un essaye de la piéger » (filmé le 1er octobre).
    - Une scène où à l’intérieur de l'Aston Vantage (à Matera) : « Madeleine est sur le point de raconter une histoire à Mathilde, ils entrent dans un tunnel » (2 octobre).
    - Une scène nous dit que Ash, depuis son Defender, « coordonne la poursuite de Bond » (Ash serait’-il finalement un méchant ?) (2 octobre).
    - La base de Safin est sur une île et possède un bassin à sous-marin ainsi qu’une ancienne salle de contrôle.
    From https://www.commander007.net/2020/nttd-le-point-sur-la-promotion-10/ , spoiler time :

- Il y a dans le film un personnage du nom de Mathilde (jouée par une certaine Lisa-Dorret Sonnet). S’agit-il de l’enfant ?
    - Dans une scène « Nomi pilote Madeleine et Mathilde jusqu’en sécurité avec l’île en fond » (filmé le 25 septembre).
    - Des scènes entre Madeleine et Bond ont été filmées à la Cave of Poetry (le 25 septembre).
    - Une scène à l’intérieur de la DB5 en Italie inclut « Bond lâches des grenades mais un mouton bloque son chemin ». Toujours à l’intérieur de la voiture, « Madeleine dit que quelqu’un essaye de la piéger » (filmé le 1er octobre).
    - Une scène où à l’intérieur de l'Aston Vantage (à Matera) : « Madeleine est sur le point de raconter une histoire à Mathilde, ils entrent dans un tunnel » (2 octobre).
    - Une scène nous dit que Ash, depuis son Defender, « coordonne la poursuite de Bond » (Ash serait’-il finalement un méchant ?) (2 octobre).
    - La base de Safin est sur une île et possède un bassin à sous-marin ainsi qu’une ancienne salle de contrôle.

Tramslation:
    - In the film there is a character named Mathilde (played by a certain Lisa-Dorret Sonnet). Is it the child?
    - In a scene "Nomi pilot Madeleine and Mathilde to safety with the island in the background" (filmed on September 25).
    - Scenes between Madeleine and Bond were filmed at the Cave of Poetry (September 25).
    - A scene inside the DB5 in Italy includes "Leaping grenades but a sheep is blocking its way". Still inside the car, "Madeleine says someone is trying to trap her" (filmed on October 1).
    - A scene where inside the Aston Vantage (in Matera): "Madeleine is about to tell a story to Mathilde, they are entering a tunnel" (October 2).
    - A scene tells us that Ash, from his Defender, "coordinates the pursuit of Bond" (Ash would he finally be a bad guy?) (October 2).
    - Safin base is on an island and has a submarine pool as well as an old control room.

Tramslation:
    - In the film there is a character named Mathilde (played by a certain Lisa-Dorret Sonnet). Is it the child?
    - In a scene "Nomi pilot Madeleine and Mathilde to safety with the island in the background" (filmed on September 25).
    - Scenes between Madeleine and Bond were filmed at the Cave of Poetry (September 25).
    - A scene inside the DB5 in Italy includes "Leaping grenades but a sheep is blocking its way". Still inside the car, "Madeleine says someone is trying to trap her" (filmed on October 1).
    - A scene where inside the Aston Vantage (in Matera): "Madeleine is about to tell a story to Mathilde, they are entering a tunnel" (October 2).
    - A scene tells us that Ash, from his Defender, "coordinates the pursuit of Bond" (Ash would he finally be a bad guy?) (October 2).
    - Safin base is on an island and has a submarine pool as well as an old control room.
    So is Mathilde a child? I can't seem to find any info on her on google.

Tramslation:
    So is Mathilde a child? I can't seem to find any info on her on google.

Me neither but I have found the source from where he got all the details from. Gonna post it in a few min..
    Master of research strikes again:
    lv6BzIO.jpg
    LD2XiVk.jpg
    L1f6IBo.jpg
  • Having seen this, either that 4chan leaked plot is somewhat accurate or whoever dreamt it up made a pretty good guess...
    Master of research strikes again:
    lv6BzIO.jpg
    LD2XiVk.jpg
    L1f6IBo.jpg

whoa, thats a lot of info!

I'll get to haa a look at it and see what i can see.

Thank you so much and also to your source as well!
    It's probably the child, we see it on photos on the plage with Nomi and Madeleine in Italy.

I think that during the offroad chase, at one moment Bond is separated from Madeleine and the child who was with him in the Toyata like we saw on photos (maybe the Toyota crash ?). From here Bond is being chased on foot on forest, and Safin escape with the Madeleine and Mathilde (on helicoptere, the scene in the trailer when we see see Bond looj up at it) who have been kidnapped by his men while Bond was chased in the forest. And the final act is him and Nomi going to Safin island to deliver them (maybe explain "Nomi pilot Madeleine and Mathilde to safety with the island in the background" ). It's my theory. Maybe it's Ash who had indicate Safin where they was before the offroad chase (Bond thinking he is only CIA told him where he was, but in fact Ash turned out to be a "agent double" for Safin) ?
  • edited June 3 Posts: 927
    This is VERY curious to me...
    Madeleine returns to Matera with in the Vantage with Mathilde and is about to tell her a story as they drive into a tunnel. At scene 253, could this be the ending?
    In the scenes shot in Maratea they used a dummy instead of a real child. Remember the stills on the stony beach with Lea and Lashana and the rib boat on open water

/

The stunt doubles for Swann and Bond shot scenes at something called Cave of Poetry. That's a real place:

Grotta della Poesia, Roca Vecchia, Puglia region. Some 2.5 hours drive from Matera

https://imaginapulia.com/points-of-interest/poetry-cave/

But I have not seen any gossip, stills, prod info, footage from that area.

It says Matera here but they didn't have the Vantage on that location. But they did in Sapri port and filmed scenes with it racing along Sapri coastline incl. using the orange choppercam (same they had in Faraoe Island and in Jamaica).

At the time second Unit director wrote a comment that they had to stop shooting temp. due to the bushfire around them at the coastline. Plus I have several stills with the V8 at the prod camp in Sapri and a map from Lotus production showing the exact road locations they used. The only thing that is missing is the beginning of a tunnel.

-

We also know they built a short tunnel in Matera city but that was for arrival in the DB5 with lovebirds Bond and Swann arriving for the first time in Matera, checking in, hotel room, strolling, holding hands, kissing
    Well after, road was closed, we don't have photos of the Vantage in Ita (exept in the unit base).
    And that tunnel can be used twice, especially if it is for a close up of someone in a car with a blurred background... movie tricks all around...

So later scenes not located in Matera could have been shot in Matera.

Thank you moneyofpropre2 and Contraband for the latest finds.
    Well after, road was closed, we don't have photos of the Vantage in Ita (exept in the unit base).

The only thing I know is that they didn't have the V8 in Matera at all. Otherwise we would have stills of that thing either parked or rolling.

But you're right that we don't have stills other than from the base camp, although I have seen the V8 parked with crew members on the highway near Sapri. Local media had a short story but I forgot to save the picture and now I can't find it.
    Woah, thank you Contraband...
  • mtmmtm
    edited June 3 Posts: 3,015

The only thing I know is that they didn't have the V8 in Matera at all. Otherwise we would have stills of that thing either parked or rolling.

But you're right that we don't have stills other than from the base camp, although I have seen the V8 parked with crew members on the highway near Sapri. Local media had a short story but I forgot to save the picture and now I can't find it.

I’m not sure where they’re from, but there were shots of a unit base somewhere sunny and foreign (possibly by the sea?) where they had both DB5s and V8s on location. The shots were taken from somewhere above the base, do you remember those..? Maybe they’re the Sapri ones you mention?
    edited June 3 Posts: 1,790
    mtm wrote: »

I’m not sure where they’re from, but there were shots of a unit base somewhere sunny and foreign (possibly by the sea?) where they had both DB5s and V8s on location. The shots were taken from somewhere above the base, do you remember those..? Maybe they’re the Sapri ones you mention?

Yes, Sapri port

BdIkh9L.jpg
    IuYlt5x.jpg

• edited June 3 Posts: 2,560
    Looked up the actress playing the stand-in for Mathilde and came across this SapriLive interview with her and her dad (I think) about the filming https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2129911850444102
    antovolk wrote: »
    Looked up the actress playing the stand-in for Mathilde and came across this SapriLive interview with her and her dad (I think) about the filming https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2129911850444102

I was looking for her name. Cool. Thanks Anton