No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Lashana Lynch posted behind-the-scenes NTTD photo:

This photos is killing it. I’m liking this outfit a lot.

Also, it’s her birthday today. So the official channels may reveal something Nomi related later.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Lashana Lynch posted behind-the-scenes NTTD photo:

This photos is killing it. I’m liking this outfit a lot.

Also, it’s her birthday today. So the official channels may reveal something Nomi related later.

How do you figure that's from NTTD?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited November 2019 Posts: 2,495
  • Wow it is finally happening , Dec 4 we start the promotion period for No Time To Die.
  • duke_togoduke_togo france
    The 4th december never seemed so far !
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,126
    Dec 4th isn't a Friday? The trailer must heavily involve those three seriously GMA again I was upset at thier little game they played last time where they made you watch the whole thing and would tease before every commerical coming up next and they waited till the end of the show IMO.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Dec 4th isn't a Friday?

Trailers are now typically released first online, so Wednesday makes sense because new films start screening on Thursday evenings these days rather than Friday at midnight like in the old days.
    Dec 4th isn't a Friday?

Trailers are now typically released first online, so Wednesday makes sense because new films start screening on Thursday evenings these days rather than Friday at midnight like in the old days.

No I know that I meant the typo by the Bond box people.
    Roll on the 4th of December!!!!! :-bd <:-P
    Cary and Lashana will also be on the segment dec 4th.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4290788002

Some more exciting words from Craig:

Craig doesn’t have any thoughts on the next 007 (“Who knows? I have no idea”) and won’t give any plot points away. “It's hard to say because we just finished it, but I think we've done something really wonderful,” he says. “We’ve got an amazing story and something that's going to be surprising for people. It’s all going to come together. There's many a slip between cup and lip, as they say.”

What's he mean?

There is many a slip between the cup and the lip.

This is a very ancient proverb originating form south west part of Asian continent. The context of this proverb means that there is a many a time gap between the occurrence of two events and anything can happen in this time gap and things can change in a second. We should never be sure of our success in our life until we have achieved it and should work for it until the last second.

Jacob Reese-Mogg might fancy that, then.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Am anticipating Safin's reveal from the trailer. But with the level of secrecy in this film, I wouldn't be surprised if we heard only his voice in the trailer.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    'Knives Out' Star Ana de Armas on Declining to Audition and 'Bond' Chemistry with Daniel Craig
    https://hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/why-knives-star-ana-de-armas-declined-audition-at-first-1258369
    Check this out people.

Cuba town-set at Pinewood studios on Google maps. First proper full view of the massive set. The second screenshot I'm not so sure about but it could also be NTTD-related.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,497
    Contraband wrote: »
    Check this out people.

Cuba town-set at Pinewood studios on Google maps. First proper full view of the massive set. The second screenshot I'm not so sure about but it could also be NTTD-related.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

Wow!

Thanks Contraband!!! :-O

The second picture looks like it could be a lair... :-? Or maybe it's a replica of the prison where Blofeld is supposed to be held... :-?
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Check this out people.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

Wow!

The second picture looks like it could be a lair... :-? Or maybe it's a replica of the prison where Blofeld is supposed to be held... :-?

Or could it be the Porton Down type facility? Either way thanks for sharing!
    Check this out people.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

It say when it was taken?
    Check this out people.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

Do you mean when the screenshots was taken? Today
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited November 2019 Posts: 14,930
    Check this out people.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

I suspect he probably means when the photos were actually taken...
    Then we’d know if they’re definitely for NTTD or not.

Good idea to look there though; I remember the Ice Palace set from DAD was visible on Google maps (or maybe Streetmap; remember that?) all those years ago.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    There also appears to be a massive (Russian?) helicopter there.
    mtm wrote: »
    Check this out people.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

I suspect he probably means when the photos were actually taken...
    Then we’d know if they’re definitely for NTTD or not.

Good idea to look there though; I remember the Ice Palace set from DAD was visible on Google maps (or maybe Streetmap; remember that?) all those years ago.

Yeah it would be helpful but I don't think we will be able to know.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Check this out people.

eSgT8C4.jpg
    ztmmChj.jpg

Wow!

If it is NTTD the prison is an interesting thought- it’s hard because it’s in the process of being built there, but it looks like wire fencing in there which does have a bit of a prison vibe. And it could possibly work as the inside courtyard of one of those sea forts they were rumoured to be shooting near.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

I’m only on my phone; there’s usually a thing at the bottom which says when the photos were taken, isn’t there? Does it say?

I’m only on my phone; there’s usually a thing at the bottom which says when the photos were taken, isn’t there? Does it say?

Can't find anything.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I may thinking of streetview. I expect it probably is NTTD; looks like it could be Cuba.
    I may thinking of streetview. I expect it probably is NTTD; looks like it could be Cuba.

Streetview images looks to be taken in 2011, but it also looks to be a different kind of construction there than in the photos @Contraband posted above.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,018

Now I understood what you meant with checking dates. The street view is old.

In this case we only have the arial shot. And the only thing I know for sure; the town-set is NTTD. But then it gets harder looking at the round shaped 'prison island', built were the watertank usually stands. Either way it's fresh image/s from this spring or summer, at least the town-set.

BTW: That round thing could be built on/in the watertank for a reason, I mean filling it with water..
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited November 2019 Posts: 524
    For people who know Dutch (or aren't too afraid to use Google Translate), this is the source article on James Bond Nederland: https://www.jamesbond.nl/no-time-to-die-sets-op-google-maps/. It proves the town set is indeed the Cuba set, for the water tank there's less proof, but these images were very, very likely taken at the exact same time.

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    BTW: That round thing could be built on/in the watertank for a reason, I mean filling it with water..

Possibly yes; maybe it actually is one of those sea forts- it looks a little big but I guess it’s a Bond movie! :)
    Equally there might not have been any other space to build it! :)