No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    imranbecks wrote: »
    4 more months till the movie opens.

Eighteen weeks and two days, precisely.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    antovolk wrote: »
    Hopefully it turns out to be true. Also very interesting how it allegedly leaked on IG a couple of months ago and yet nobody had a clue.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Holy crap... possibly a day or two days after my birthday?! Yes please.

Even more reason to...

369.gif
    YAY!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Thanks for the heads up on this @antovolk :)
    jake24 wrote: »
    Hopefully it turns out to be true. Also very interesting how it allegedly leaked on IG a couple of months ago and yet nobody had a clue.

Yeah, that Instagram thing is fascinating...how the hell did I miss it
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    It had to be within minutes before anyone could completely view it.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    It had to be within minutes before anyone could completely view it.
    Good on them for getting rid of it when they did as it would've been a shame to have something leak :)
    So excited!!!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Hopefully Rachel Weisz will appear in the Black Widow trailer so both husband and wife can trend together haha
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

How the hell did none of us notice it leaked?!
    What leaked? The date?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    FoxRox wrote: »
    What leaked? The date?
    The trailer, allegedly. It was deleted immediately.
    Any chance it’s out there somewhere saved
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    MI6Community on the 4th/5th December...

giphy.gif
    What leaked? The date?

Wow. That’s crazy.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Can’t wait. Happy to have a potential date in sight.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    If the trailer is released on the 4th, I think that'll be exactly five years since Spectre's press conference.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    What leaked? The date?

Can you imagine catching it while it was up... I wonder if anyone did. I guess we'd have heard about it by now if so.
  • Denbigh wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    One of my followers:

"It just occurred to me - if Jamaica is doubling for Cuba in this scene, it seems directly inspired from Ian Fleming's description of the mission Bond has just completed in the 'Quantum of Solace' short story."

Anybody expert here care to elaborate?
    @Contraband The mission Bond completes in that short story is in Bahamas not Jamaica or Cuba, I think... But if we wanted to draw these conclusions, the For Your Eyes Only short story is set in Jamaica, with the Havelock parents murder being there, and Cuba, where the rest of the story takes place.

As I recall, Fleming's For Your Eyes Only story opens in Jamaica (the Havelocks' murder), but the rest of it takes place in Canada/the U.S.-Canadian border. None of it is set in Cuba.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    CraterGuns wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »
    One of my followers:

"It just occurred to me - if Jamaica is doubling for Cuba in this scene, it seems directly inspired from Ian Fleming's description of the mission Bond has just completed in the 'Quantum of Solace' short story."

@Contraband The mission Bond completes in that short story is in Bahamas not Jamaica or Cuba, I think... But if we wanted to draw these conclusions, the For Your Eyes Only short story is set in Jamaica, with the Havelock parents murder being there, and Cuba, where the rest of the story takes place.

As I recall, Fleming's For Your Eyes Only story opens in Jamaica (the Havelocks' murder), but the rest of it takes place in Canada/the U.S.-Canadian border. None of it is set in Cuba.
    Oh you might be right, I think there is some kind of element of Cuba in there somewhere if I recall... unless I'm really mistaken haha :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    CraterGuns wrote: »
    One of my followers:

Oh you might be right, I think there is some kind of element of Cuba in there somewhere if I recall... unless I'm really mistaken haha :D

Wasn t Gonzales Cuban?
  • HerrBondHerrBond Berlin
    We already know since weeks that the trailer would arrive early December. So everything's running smoothly, actually ;)
  • Daniel RPK has the date and time on his site:
    https://www.patreon.com/user?u=13228048

Can anyone access?? I can’t get the link to open
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    edited November 2019 Posts: 1,884
    May the hype commence!

If the date is Dec 4th or 5th depending on our timezone, would this mean that it will be released late in the US and early in the morning for the UK? Don't want to be waking up at, say, 3am to watch this when it drops. :| Perhaps midnight UK? Would that still make strategic sense for those around the US I wonder? Anyways, still glad that we've finally received an update.
    I remember waking up at like 4:00 AM or something to catch the Spectre Press Conference. I'll definitely try to make myself available for this whatever the time may be!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    I remember waking up at like 4:00 AM or something to catch the Spectre Press Conference. I'll definitely try to make myself available for this whatever the time may be!

That’s the right attitude!

So next week is gonna be a teaser after all. Hopefully longer than the SP one...
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited November 2019 Posts: 2,541

Same, i was awake all night to see the teaser at 5 in the morning :)>-
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Please take all trailer discussions here:
    https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/19300/no-time-to-die-official-trailer-discussion-thread-minor-spoilers-allowed#latest

I know they're relevant here too, but it helps to bring those discussions together. :) Thank you!