No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Yep, there is nothing to see. It’s Tim Brown’s concept art for Spectre.

Here’s the link if people wanted to see the images themselves:
    http://theinsta-stalker.com/share/B2yruTaDI4s

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB790GB790&ei=jP66Xe-WMryG1fAP-tWOwAo&q=tim+browning+concept+art+spectre&oq=tim+browning+concept+art+spectre&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3773.4073..4241...0.0..0.63.163.3......0....1..gws-wiz.R7CKrrK_BOU&ved=0ahUKEwjvjIH16MblAhU8QxUIHfqqA6gQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

I just told him to look at the URL properties ,it even says SP in it...which i would have noticed myself right at the start if i could have found a way to get it off my bloody phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Oh, I saw those a while ago.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Thank you @Pierce2Daniel.

I think Safin will be partially based on Dr No, but will not look like him at all.

Yes I know he said "I'll look different", but I still say that he's scarred on his face.

That his lair will be under the castle seems to be quite possible too.

:-?

The specifics about being a liar under a Castle seem to suggest to me there may be some truth.

I think that Safin will be a liar yes.

I think Safin will be partially based on Dr No, but will not look like him at all.

Yes I know he said "I'll look different", but I still say that he's scarred on his face.

The specifics about being a liar under a Castle seem to suggest to me there may be some truth.

Hahaha sarcastic bugger @JamesCraig !
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    barryt007 wrote: »

Hahaha excellent. He will hopefully both lie and be in a lair.
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,497

Dry & sarcastic indeed. :-@
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB790GB790&ei=jP66Xe-WMryG1fAP-tWOwAo&q=tim+browning+concept+art+spectre&oq=tim+browning+concept+art+spectre&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3773.4073..4241...0.0..0.63.163.3......0....1..gws-wiz.R7CKrrK_BOU&ved=0ahUKEwjvjIH16MblAhU8QxUIHfqqA6gQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

I just told him to look at the URL properties ,it even says SP in it...which i would have noticed myself right at the start if i could have found a way to get it off my bloody phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still thanks @barryt007 because of you I got to see those. Haven't seen them before.
    It would be terrific if the idea is indeed re-used, because they're an amazing concept. Distinctly Bondian. Like an evil, supercharged Batcave.
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    It would be terrific if the idea is indeed re-used, because they're an amazing concept. Distinctly Bondian. Like an evil, supercharged Batcave.

Bond will then go underground, like in The Dark Knight Returns ;-)
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I am genuinely surprised we still have not received a trailer.
    At this point, seems a slam dunk we'll have it before Star Wars but I'm curious if (for obvious reasons) they'll try to get it released before Knives Out...
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 4,400
    The best indicator at this stage is Avengers: Infinity War which was attached to Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

That trailer dropped online on 29 November 2017 in anticipation of the Star Wars film coming out on 14 December 2017.

Basically, Eon will release the trailer at the end of November at the earliest. At the latest, it'll come before December 19th.

This sucks. We have at least another 4 to 6 weeks with zero news or hype.

I think Eon have been bamboozled by the April 2020 release and are unsure how to market the thing.
    I think Eon have been bamboozled by the April 2020 release and are unsure how to market the thing.

I was with you until that last part, friend. :P
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I don't think they're unsure; I think they are very sure. I think certain fans are unsure how to cope.

Still thanks @barryt007 because of you I got to see those. Haven't seen them before.

That’s kind of ,thanks matey !!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2019 Posts: 4,441
    From the first moment i see the lair in Spectre, i thaught it be new copy from much bigger one. If have been that big as one those pictures and did same with it as there did, it wil be more disapointed. A bit like if Goldeneye have not end on satilite. It is 25 year of Goldeneye in 2020. Secret lair in NTTD no problem if it fit and not been seen in the trailers.

More of those picture i have seen in https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/5144/spectre-production-timeline/p871 but overall i get Game feeling, some looks great and one picture way to violence.
    M_Balje wrote: »
    From the first moment i see the lair in Spectre, i thaught it be new copy from much bigger one. If have been that big as one those pictures and did same with it as there did, it wil be more disapointed. A bit like if Goldeneye have not end on satilite. It is 25 year of Goldeneye in 2020. Secret lair in NTTD no problem if it fit and not been seen in the trailers.

Exactly , it has to kept out of all the trailers and become a big surprise in the film.
    The limited exposure of NTTD is a bummer in the sense it’s been so long since we had a Bond film, and we’ve been starved for new content for a while now (second-biggest gap ever). I do still prefer this to having everything leak as it did with SP. The main thing that counts is if the final film delivers.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    The limited exposure of NTTD is a bummer in the sense it’s been so long since we had a Bond film, and we’ve been starved for new content for a while now (second-biggest gap ever). I do still prefer this to having everything leak as it did with SP. The main thing that counts is if the final film delivers.

Indeed...THAT is what it all comes down to at the end of the day .
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    FoxRox wrote: »
    It's frustrating but a feeling that won't last. By the time the film has released we'll have all pretty much forgotten about the wait, and then we can reveal in whatever we're gonna get. I just can't wait for all these silly tabloid "spoiler" articles being put to bed :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Denbigh wrote: »
    It's frustrating but a feeling that won't last. By the time the film has released we'll have all pretty much forgotten about the wait, and then we can reveal in whatever we're gonna get. I just can't wait for all these silly tabloid "spoiler" articles being put to bed :)

Or the emtpy speculation and "we are owed bla bla bla" sentiments on this forum. I'll be glad that we can finally forget about those hundreds and hundreds of pages of nothingness in our own NTTD threads. ;-)
    This is a lot of memory or data being held somewhere ,what a waste.
    The dead are alive today
    Another day closer to the trailer!!!! ;) 8-} :)) =))
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Found these two. Scotland-shoot.

qDPlBCr.png
    Oy33Szb.jpg

And discuss...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Nice find @Contraband :) Also guys finally got my projector today. Putting up the screen soon. Why not have something from No Time to Die be the first thing I play on it?

73409161_454824788484266_2951765769379119104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnMAf5E1hxN5M9IgDQZdCxfqzOaNyNQGxLwnn4yvN3B7GRPV4cYSHpS4e7_58Pc7OQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2376fada243cea3cff14bd1f64af2fb5&oe=5E565DC6
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Excellent choice, @Denbigh :)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Thank you @FrankXavier @Minion

Definitley gonna watch Skyfall on it as soon as :)
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Yes ,my 'source' is still maintaining they are to be used for NTTD from his film source,and it is
    a lair under the mansion....
    God knows !

If you check IMDb for Tim Browning he is listed as a Concept Artist for No Time To Die so its possible he reused past material