No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I’d be happy with just a Heineken commercial for NTTD, Skyfalls was really good.

They need to market this one hard if they want a win or billion

Oh imagine.. The big reveal for Global James Bond Day... The Heineken commercial Craig shot way back in May 2018... It better not be. When is that thing releasing anyway?

Onto the "Bond absence" theories, then. A "Bond captured" plot was basically in the Hodge/Boyle script, so maybe they've toned it down? It would provide an explanation for Malek's absence on location. If Bond is forced to be indoors all the time, Malek and Craig simply recorded everything on set.
  • Univex wrote: »
    Ok then, I'll shut up, I always do, because I'm the one talking nonsense here. Always am.
    Is it possible for you not to go from 0 to 100 in a single post for once?

Jesus. For someone who complains about the atmosphere here you're not helping.

Anyway, the boat pictures are certainly interesting, my first instinct is that they're going to a villain lair of some sort.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2019 Posts: 10,586
    Univex wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    And I suppose this has EVERYTHING to do with NTTD filming, which is what this thread's is about, the filming of the newest instalment brought to you by EON productions. Well done guys, way to derail, alienate and infuse this with negativity once more.
    I fail to see any derailment or negativity in the last two pages.
    Who's talking about the last two pages? I'm talking about the so called news that EON is looking to sell after NTTD. What's that got to do with the current filming of the current film by the current producing company?? which is what this thread is all about!

We're on a thread about a film that is currently being directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, and we're posting news and commenting about the possibility of Christopher Nolan directing the non-EON-produced next instalment. And that's not alienating a thread? Ok then, I'll shut up, I always do, because I'm the one talking nonsense here. Always am.
    Not a single person said or implied that you're talking nonsense. But there is no sense in getting worked up and pointing fingers over a problem that has yet to present itself, if I'm being honest. Posts like the one above don't exactly help to improve anything when everything is fine. If the conversation descends into chaos then myself and the other mods will deal with it. Appreciate the concern nonetheless.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 12,242
    I have a random theory (not sure how much I really believe in, but just came to mind) that may or may not have been thought of before:
    What if Malek's character and Madeleine are both experiments by Blofeld/SPECTRE - not real humans (or less of a stretch - real humans, but taken and experimented with at a young age)? Maybe Blofeld gifted Madeleine to Mr. White as his "child," as a reward for his work. We know Malek's character seems to have scarring on his face from the scene in Norway. Maybe his development went wrong somewhere, and he's kidnapping children (including trying to get young Madeleine) to test them and see how he can fix himself? It's a bit of a long shot I know, but for some reason or other this was the newest possibility of the plot in my head.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 6,665
    Ok then, I'll shut up, I always do, because I'm the one talking nonsense here. Always am.
    Is it possible for you not to go from 0 to 100 in a single post for once?
    Nah, trademark ;)

Seriously now, cool as a cucumber here. Seemingly a bit volatile sometimes, though. But not really. Just ask most people here. Or read most of my posts in most threads. And about the volatile business, it's always the same things and people (only two or three) that rattle me, so at least I'm consistent. But thank you for your worry ;) Off to work on my anger issues now.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    00Agent wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    I can't wait to see a picture of Malek in character. His face can look creepy but I think it'll need some work.

In ture Fleming fashion they should give him some sort of disfigurement.
    Except for Greene, all Craig villains had a thing.

Even Greene, because of Mathieu Amalric face, had a tiny bit of something creepy in his appearance.

He wanted to have webbed fingers, I think I heard from the IMDB page.

Wasn't Stromberg in TSWLM supposed to have webbed fingers?
  • FoxRox wrote: »
    I have a random theory (not sure how much I really believe in, but just came to mind) that may or may not have been thought of before:
    What if Malek's character and Madeleine are both experiments by Blofeld/SPECTRE - not real humans (or less of a stretch - real humans, but taken and experimented with at a young age)? Maybe Blofeld gifted Madeleine to Mr. White as his "child," as a reward for his work. We know Malek's character seems to have scarring on his face from the scene in Norway. Maybe his development went wrong somewhere, and he's kidnapping children (including trying to get young Madeleine) to test them and see how he can fix himself? It's a bit of a long shot I know, but for some reason or other this was the newest possibility of the plot in my head.
    Until we dance... into the fire...
    FoxRox wrote: »
    We know Fukunaga is fond of AVTAK. Using inspiration for the villain wouldn’t come as a shock.
    Zorin was probably the best of Moore’s villains. I always liked View, I put it right above octopussy as last.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Maybe tomorrow we’ll get an announcement of some sorts? A 2 day countdown to the trailer (hopefully)?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,834
    To be honest the behind the scenes video and the title reveal have been pretty much dropped out of the blue so I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer was the same.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 1,215
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see announcement to drop on the eve of a James Bond Day for a “special exclusive” of some kind.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Zorin was probably the best of Moore’s villains. I always liked View, I put it right above octopussy as last.

Scaramanga is 100% Moore’s best
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 2,594

Scaramanga is 100% Moore’s best

For some reason, I’ve never thought about best Bond villains for each era. :) I agree that Scaramanga is the best in the Moore era. Second equal for me would be Mr Big and Zorin. I like all the villains though.
    I am shocked I thought these forums would have it but they are like yep we are done filming. I thought it just started honestly
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I believe there is more filming to be done at Pinewood in October.
    talos7 wrote: »
    I believe there is more filming to be done at Pinewood in October.

So the this whole rap party with the cake . I'm I thinking the whole movie is over or just this really hard part
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I think that was the end of filming in that location.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    That was just the Matera wrap party. Journalists are just showing what a lost art it has become.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 847
    @slyfox any idea of when you gonna post the stuff you took in Matera ? :p
  • Is NTTD the last Eon-Bond film? Eon looking to sell.

This is more of a Bond 26 rumour:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ColliderVideo/status/1179500135576825856

This syncs up with the rumours we have heard in the past. It looks as though this rumour is re-emerging. So perhaps some weight to it........could @PanchitoPistoles get his wish.........
    nolan-bond.png

So why would they be trying to get PWB on board for Bond 26 if they aren't producing it?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Is NTTD the last Eon-Bond film? Eon looking to sell.

This is more of a Bond 26 rumour:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ColliderVideo/status/1179500135576825856

This syncs up with the rumours we have heard in the past. It looks as though this rumour is re-emerging. So perhaps some weight to it........could @PanchitoPistoles get his wish.........
    nolan-bond.png

So why would they be trying to get PWB on board for Bond 26 if they aren't producing it?

This has nothing to do with NTTD
    Please continue in this thread...

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/19229/if-eon-do-sell-the-franchise-then-who-should-take-over#latest
    Thanks
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    And then the focus turned to Malek’s casting as the villain in the new James Bond movie opposite Daniel Craig. "Can you tell us anything?" Colbert asked. Malek declared Craig to be his favorite Bond, and recalled a moment he had with the actor while they were filming the movie. He said they were rehearsing a particularly complicated scene and bouncing ideas back and forth. After they had finally cracked it, Craig picked up Malek off the floor. He’s not sure exactly who initiated this moment, but "a kiss transpired between the two of us," he said. He took a moment, and then said to Craig, "Does this make me a Bond girl?”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/rami-malek-talks-bittersweet-final-season-mr-robot-new-bond-film-1245085
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Minion wrote: »
    And then the focus turned to Malek’s casting as the villain in the new James Bond movie opposite Daniel Craig. "Can you tell us anything?" Colbert asked. Malek declared Craig to be his favorite Bond, and recalled a moment he had with the actor while they were filming the movie. He said they were rehearsing a particularly complicated scene and bouncing ideas back and forth. After they had finally cracked it, Craig picked up Malek off the floor. He’s not sure exactly who initiated this moment, but "a kiss transpired between the two of us," he said. He took a moment, and then said to Craig, "Does this make me a Bond girl?”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/rami-malek-talks-bittersweet-final-season-mr-robot-new-bond-film-1245085

:))
    i hope someone captured that for the BTS
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,241
    We know Fukunaga is fond of AVTAK. Using inspiration for the villain wouldn’t come as a shock.

Older Bond vs (potentially) younger villain also seems very AVTAK like.
    I am shocked I thought these forums would have it but they are like yep we are done filming. I thought it just started honestly

They're filming all through October in London, according to a recent interview with David Dencik.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I’d be happy with just a Heineken commercial for NTTD, Skyfalls was really good.

They need to market this one hard if they want a win or billion

Was that the snowy train one? Yeah I liked that.
    What was the Italian lake boat chase one for?
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome

Incoming B25 WILL HAVE DA GAY BOND tabloids.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

Lol Rami is a fun guy
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Here you go

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Rami is just so suave but at the same time creepy that I believe he will make a great villain.