No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    matt_u wrote: »
    Filming is happening in Maratea now. Daniel is there. Helicopter in slide.

Sorry @matt_u m but that's his hotel stay (one of them), with the chopper transporting him & co every day. The same chopper can be seen parked in some pics in Sapri Port.

Today: Sapri train station, square - scheduled 24-25 sept

Acromagno: new date 26 sept, maybe even 27th

Then wrap in Italy. But as always, weather and other things can change the schedule in a heartbeat.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    The absolute non-whisper of trailer promo suggests to me that we're not getting it today. Or this week. They really must be waiting for immediately before Joker.

One would think a poster would drop before the week is up.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Contraband wrote: »
    Sorry @matt_u m but that's his hotel stay (one of them), with the chopper transporting him & co every day. The same chopper can be seen parked in some pics in Sapri Port.

Then wrap in Italy. But as always, weather and other things can change the schedule in a heartbeat.

Good. The new Arcomagno schedule comes from Lotus?
  • DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    The absolute non-whisper of trailer promo suggests to me that we're not getting it today. Or this week. They really must be waiting for immediately before Joker.

One would think a poster would drop before the week is up.

One would certainly think a poster-trailer drop as a 1-2 punch over multiple weeks could be very effective, yes.

Absolute nothing about this has been predictable, though. I'm going to stop trying! ;)

Pure logic. 23rd cancelled due to bad weather. 24-25 scheduled train station, so that leaves 26 open for business. But I'm keeping an eye on Lotus as well.

Pure logic. 23rd cancelled due to bad weather. 24-25 scheduled train station, so that leaves 26 open for business. But I'm keeping an eye on Lotus as well.

Don't suppose u could DM the spoiler? Many thx.

• 00Dalton700Dalton7 Portsmouth
    @Contraband DM Me too
  • @Contraband me as well please, thank you :)
  • No offence meant, but that 'spoiler' going around is actually the precise antithesis of a 'spoiler'. I would not describe it as either a 'spoiler' or even describe it a even being relevant to NTTD.
    No offence meant, but that 'spoiler' going around is actually the precise antithesis of a 'spoiler'. I would not describe it as either a 'spoiler' or even describe it a even being relevant to NTTD.

Some say it's nothing, others thinks it's interesting. Either way, keep it to yourself. That goes for everyone that I DM.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    DM me up, Contraband... :D
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Any possibility you can DM me the spoiler too? Thank you in advance!!

Well I wouldn't be so sure. Their permission to film there expires today and since they haven't built any pier required for filming I find it hard to believe that tomorrow they will indeed shoot. Today the beach was open to the public and Lotus hasn't provide any new city council permission.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    NTTD will shoot scenes in Faroe Islands:

http://local.fo/new-james-bond-movie-will-feature-scenes-from-the-faroe-islands/

Take with a grain of salt, though it does match the scenery of where they've been shooting the climax.

Well I wouldn't be so sure. Their permission to film there expires today and since they haven't built any pier required for filming I find it hard to believe that tomorrow they will indeed shoot. Today the beach was open to the public and Lotus hasn't provide any new city council permission.

Weird. But ok.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    jake24 wrote: »

http://local.fo/new-james-bond-movie-will-feature-scenes-from-the-faroe-islands/

Take with a grain of salt, though it does match the scenery of where they've been shooting the climax.

"The 25th James Bond film will star Daniel Craig as the chauvinist spy."

lol wtf?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    00Agent wrote: »

"The 25th James Bond film will star Daniel Craig as the chauvinist spy."

lol wtf?
    Didn't catch that, weird.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Seems they will go there just for aerial shots...

BTW, NTTD has officially one of the greatest bunch of locations ever.
    Seems they will go there just for aerial shots...

BTW, NTTD has officially one of the greatest bunch of locations ever.

I sure hope they mend it all together nicely so it doesn't feel schizophrenic.
    Some british guy on my twitterfeed:

"I have heard that they will be shooting yet another sequence in central London at the end of the month, so we will definitely have more fun"

Grain of salt...

BS according to the TfL website. I looked at next weekend and there are no filming events at all in central London.
    https://tfl.gov.uk/traffic/status/?Input=&lineIds=&dateTypeSelect=Future date&direction=&startDate=2019-09-28T00:00:00&endDate=2019-09-28T23:59:59
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 22
    Hey, can you DM me?!
    Someone wrote: »
    Some british guy on my twitterfeed:

"I have heard that they will be shooting yet another sequence in central London at the end of the month, so we will definitely have more fun"

Grain of salt...

BS according to the TfL website. I looked at next weekend and there are no filming events at all in central London.
    https://tfl.gov.uk/traffic/status/?Input=&lineIds=&dateTypeSelect=Future date&direction=&startDate=2019-09-28T00:00:00&endDate=2019-09-28T23:59:59

Good to know
    Hey, can you DM me?!

Done
  • @Contraband DM Me too, gracias
  • RC7RC7
    edited September 2019 Posts: 10,512
    No offence meant, but that 'spoiler' going around is actually the precise antithesis of a 'spoiler'. I would not describe it as either a 'spoiler' or even describe it a even being relevant to NTTD.

Some say it's nothing, others thinks it's interesting. Either way, keep it to yourself. That goes for everyone that I DM.

I’m not bothered either way - but why not just post it in here in tabs and save the thread becoming a string of ‘DM me’, replies. If no one thinks it’s even a ‘spoiler’, never mind major, I don’t see an issue here.
    Or at least people just ask directly in private... like I did.
    Yeah, I don't really see it as something that needs to be discussed via DM.
    Or at least people just ask directly in private... like I did.
    Yes, please. These request are clogging this thread, and I don't mean the folk dance.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Yeah, I don't really see it as something that needs to be discussed via DM.

It's such a non-event that has someone spiralled into something unnecessarily big.

It's not even a spoiler that requires 'spoiler tags'. It's the equivalent of me saying that 'NTTD is a film that is coming out in April'. It's that juicy a scoop.

Let's concentrate on the real scoop at hand....
    Madeleine betrays Bond.....why? We know from Barbara Broccoli that someone has a personal contention to the villain. With all this chatter of flashbacks. Perhaps Malek is an old-flame or someone who grew up with him in 'Spectre Youth'.
    I don't think she'll die in the film.

Also weren't we definitively getting the trailer today? What is up with all these 'form scoops'? Jeez.......it's getting exhausting.
    Let's just drop mine so called spoiler once and for all. No more PM. And the end of this in here as well.