No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    TripAces wrote: »
    Pavlo wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Vzkv5cb.jpg

Is it the earliest scene from Matera?

Whatever scene it is, it features Daniel Craig, even though we can't see him. The man with the sweater around his neck, looking at his phone, is his personal bodyguard.

And the man in white hat is a camera assistant, bringing coffee, pumping all tires on AM-armada...

:P
    Contraband wrote: »
    Are they done with the balcony set?? I mean both Units have wrapped in Matera and now focus is on Gravina. Find it strange building that big thing just to have Lea on the balcony say 1 min in the film or have we missed out on more shooting maybe? Perhaps with Craig joining her.

@slyfox do you know anything?

Taken this afternoon:

zfynqZr.jpg

I'll do some enquiring but my time in Matera has now come to an end. An incredible city that I would highly recommend visiting (before the whole world discovers it too!)

Will make sure we get some of my pics and videos up here in the coming days.

Over and out from Station M.
    I've read somewhere that the bulldog is back. I'm glad.
    The video from Facebook. Low quality. Short kissing scene. New angle actually since we seen this kiss already the other day.

Vzkv5cb.jpg

Whatever scene it is, it features Daniel Craig, even though we can't see him. The man with the sweater around his neck, looking at his phone, is his personal bodyguard.

By now Dan could be his bodyguard. A bodyguard of a guy like Daniel must feel its a mutual thing ;)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,548
    Univex wrote: »
    Vzkv5cb.jpg

By now Dan could be his bodyguard. A bodyguard of a guy like Daniel must feel its a mutual thing ;)

Indeed. The man (whoever he is) has been employed by Mr. Craig and Ms. Weisz for several years now.

BTW, be sure to check prod. crew members insta stories the coming days. I'm sure they have Italy wrap-party pics, vids or footage from Gravina and Sapri during last days of shooting.

Vzkv5cb.jpg

Indeed. The man (whoever he is) has been employed by Mr. Craig and Ms. Weisz for several years now.

Those eyes! Like a professional paranoid. Must be very good at his job :)
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    edited September 2019 Posts: 323
    The video from Facebook. Low quality. Short kissing scene. New angle actually since we seen this kiss already the other day.

Interesting that they shot this scene on IMAX camera. It's very noisy cam and not accustomed to this type of scenes. Probably they covered it with black material basically to dampen noise from cam.

I can be wrong but I didn't notice any 35mm Panavision cameras in Matera. Most probably Matera part was completely shot on IMAX. Even calm, romantic scenes from first day of James and Maddy in town.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Vzkv5cb.jpg

Those eyes! Like a professional paranoid. Must be very good at his job :)

Ha! Well spotted! Now I can't stop seeing it!!
    Found this just now. Are they building a new set somewhere?? The third pic is the hotel room set but those brick walls can't belong to that? It doesn't match at all. If you read the tags it says Puglia which is Gravina area. But the account has been geo-tagged in Matera. Could also be that he waited to publish until he got home in Matera. Am I rambling? You bet I do...

multi_t_ror
    The film set of the next #bond Film in #Matera. Probably the opening scene
    #puglia #weareinpuglia #pugliagram #igerspuglia #visitpuglia #volgopuglia #pugliamia #puglialovers #pugliaview #apuliatravels #puglia_city #Basilicata

ZAs2nHI.jpg
    CIot72C.jpg

• PavloPavlo Ukraine

Didnt see it posted here.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

Didnt see it posted here.
    Hmm, swallows flying through the scene. Nice.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Regarding the knuckleduster Omega. There is footage floating around of CR where Craig uses it to knock out 2 attackers in the sinking house scene. The rumor goes that the head of Omega was upset about the scene but I believe it was due to the censor. Does anyone know for sure?

Yes. Pretty much something like that. They even made a prop to use for those scenes where the watch would be a knuckleduster... Its made of rubber.

19220966005_70db2aaaf7_b.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    It would be a nice touch in any Bond film.

Here's how John McLusky represented the Rolex in the Daily Express comic.

https://www.theweek.in/webworld/features/luxury/james-bonds-rolex.html
    comic-01-02.jpg
    comic-03-04.jpg
    comic-02-03.jpg
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    It would be a nice touch in any Bond film.

Here's how John McLusky represented the Rolex in the Daily Express comic.

https://www.theweek.in/webworld/features/luxury/james-bonds-rolex.html
    comic-01-02.jpg
    comic-03-04.jpg
    comic-02-03.jpg

Nice work, digging this up. These strips are from On Her Majesty's Secret Service; for those who have them: they are found on pages 42, 43, and 49 of the Omnibus, Vol. 002.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Sapri location

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Benny wrote: »
    Someone wrote: »
    So, Madeleine can't die in Matera.

Really, for F%&#? sake ?!?!
    :-O

@GertGettler you cant come into a thread marked 'Minor spoilers' then get upset with what you read. It's not even a spoiler, merely fan speculation at best. If you want to avoid spoilers, then I suggest you ignore this thread altogether.

@Benny Either I am an analphabete or I am dumb, but to me there is quite a big difference between *Minor Spoilers* or *Huge Spoilers*. No reason to call me out for that, if there's no very clear definition to what it means and what examples fall under the words *Minor Spoiler* as opposed to *Big Spoilers*. It would help if you, as a moderator, explain that in greater detail. Because it confuses me.

By the way, what if this so called *Minor fan speculation* about 'this person dying' has at least some truth in it, or if this spoiler would be true at this stage? Even we ordinary fans are on many occasions in the dark about story developments and plot details unfolding on this behind-the-scenes footage (thank God). But let's say if fans in here talk about "this person dies" -which happened here, otherwise I wouldn't be responding- and if in the eventual film Madeleine does die, then that's by no means a small spoiler; it's in hindsight a spoiler of big proportions to me.

You can never know 100% sure at this stage if a spoiler is big (spoiling core plot elements) or merely fan speculation, hence being careful and using more spoiler tags in a topic that is not branded *Warning: Big Spoilers* seems logical? Actually, big spoilers can at the same time be speculative as long as no big (SonyLeaks) script has leaked. Anyway, I will try to avoid this topic a bit more often now.

@GertGettler

This was @DarthDimi opening post for this thread.

This thread was created with the purpose of allowing people to share all relevant filming news about B25, without having to worry about spoiler tags. In other words, if you don't want to read any spoilers, avoid this thread at all cost!

There will always be a grey area as to what people deem a spoiler or maybe fan speculation. But let us be clear, if you venture into a thread with the word SPOILER in the title, and you want to avoid spoilers, then you cannot complain.
    There are many members who want to avoid spoilers for NTTD, and they all avoid this thread in particular. Some even avoid the forum altogether during this period of production. I respect that myself. Entirely up to the individual.
    So now it's up to you.
    It's your choice.
    I hope this has cleared it up for you.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Sapri location

Probably second unit worked there as these photos and video were posted quite some time ago.
    Sapri location

Probably second unit worked there as these photos and video were posted quite some time ago.

I was the first one to post anything from Sapri two weeks ago. Only the single truck/AM photo has been posted here before. The rest is new pics although taken two weeks ago.
    Look at this metal plate. Damn cool!!

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Probably today's shoot is on bridge, where stunt double jumped some weeks ago.
    I think we'll get more photos today.
    Probably today's shoot is on bridge, where stunt double jumped some weeks ago.
    I think we'll get more photos today.

Correct.

Main Unit shooting schedule Sat-Mon, 21-23 Sept, Gravina, Puglia
    - Fake cemetary & Ponte Acquedotto/Via Fonta Della Stella
    - Parco Robinson (overlooking nearby Ponte Acquedotto)
    - Panoramic road Santo Stefano
    New Instagram story video by Fukunaga on Instagram now.
    New Instagram story video by Fukunaga on Instagram now.

Some procession he walked in on.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    received-974796806189628.jpg
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    received-974796806189628.jpg

@Red_Snow Source??

• New video from filming today....it looks as though Bond visits some kind of tomb

Also, the jacket has been identified:
    https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/ultimate-guide-no-time-die-bond-25-products-and-locations

190920-connolly-giubbino-james-bond-madeleine-no-time-to-die.jpg

It looks like James Bond wears a lightweight blue Connolly Giubbino jacket in the Matera scene with Madeleine Swann. It's a cotton/linen lightweight jacket with drawstrings at the bottom. Original price: £330. The jacket is currently not available anywhere and there are no plans yet for a remake, but if enough Bond fans ask for the jacket to be made, Connolly would consider a remake. Contact Connolly in London if you are interested in the jacket (with many thanks to sunny01 at ajb for talking to Connolly in London).

I'm coming around to the jacket. Though it is a little hipster for DC. I'm a slim build guy in his 20s and I feel the jacket would look good on me. However, I can't imagine someone like David Zaritsky pulling off this look. Zaritsky looks great in Craig's usual Tom Ford look. But I feel this new jacket isn't suited to an older more discerning male. It's very young and hip.

a61ec3509f5811929f7443a6750cfcff.jpg
    03a33d65c41301c4fe03f4e01937c953.jpg