No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    For the first time we see the stunt guy driving sitting on top while Craig and Lea sitting in the Aston with mounted cameras in the front.

I speculated randomly they might do a back-to-back, but I still doubt it’s actually the case. Would be quite the revelation if true, but it seems likely B25 is Craig’s last.
    The fake cemetary outside Matera

FoxRox wrote: »
    I speculated randomly they might do a back-to-back, but I still doubt it’s actually the case. Would be quite the revelation if true, but it seems likely B25 is Craig’s last.

If true, it would be a year plus shoot.

Bonfire

Probably Craig & Lea driving

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2019 Posts: 14,861
    Someone wrote: »
    Why do we have the original BMT number plate and then that new A 24...whatever. Does anyone have any ideas????

To make it road legal in Italy. They will CGI in the BMT number in post-production, I'd imagine.

Ha! You think six or so cars driving around with the same numberplate is road legal?! :D
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »
    For the first time we see the stunt guy driving sitting on top while Craig and Lea sitting in the Aston with mounted cameras in the front.

I bet they’re not looking forward to all the bits with the stunt driver on top; I bet that’s pretty rotten: a recipe for car sickness! I hope they get a car fitted with air con! :)
    mtm wrote: »

I bet they’re not looking forward to all the bits with the stunt driver on top; I bet that’s pretty rotten: a recipe for car sickness! I hope they get a car fitted with air con! :)

Hahaha. Think Craig is used to it at this point. Lea on the other hand may puke all over Craig. LOL
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    antovolk wrote: »

They're purely basing this off the odd clapperboard scene number so...yeah.
    Not only. A source is telling this, since a long time ago. We doubt, of course, and had a lot of debate about all this information. Somethings sound plausible, others quite crazy...

Today we can share this:

And they tell us that's the Valhalla (yes, it's gray, but with red sunset from Sapri on it. Two Valhallas are filming today there [a spot?]).

We can not make an announcement based on anything, that's why we wrote everything with question marks. We know that's not "professional" but we are not journalists, we are fans looking for information about the thing that thrilled us and light up our lives.

Of course, you can say it's all nonsense or you can dedicate a couple of minutes thinking about it or just ignore everything. At the end of the day, it's just another post in a forum full of threads with thousands of messages. :)

Let's enjoy all the ride! I guess we'll just have to wait... but not very much.
    So bond drives a land rover , the db5 , the vantage, and the Valhalla. Awesome.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    So bond drives a land rover , the db5 , the vantage, and the Valhalla. Awesome.

Boys with toys ;)
    ggl007 wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

They're purely basing this off the odd clapperboard scene number so...yeah.
    Not only. A source is telling this, since a long time ago. We doubt, of course, and had a lot of debate about all this information. Somethings sound plausible, others quite crazy...

Today we can share this:

And they tell us that's the Valhalla (yes, it's gray, but with red sunset from Sapri on it. Two Valhallas are filming today there [a spot?]).

We can not make an announcement based on anything, that's why we wrote everything with question marks. We know that's not "professional" but we are not journalists, we are fans looking for information about the thing that thrilled us and light up our lives.

Of course, you can say it's all nonsense or you can dedicate a couple of minutes thinking about it or just ignore everything. At the end of the day, it's just another post in a forum full of threads with thousands of messages. :)

Let's enjoy all the ride! I guess we'll just have to wait... but not very much.

@ggl007 Can I share the clapperboard on my twitter, without saying anything about valhallas?
    Of course, @Contraband No need to ask, once it is online, it goes everywhere! Thanks for asking!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That clapperboard was posted from someone's Instagram account yesterday.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Thanks @ggl007. Haven't seen it before.

BTW all you experts, in this video from Sapri local news crew are driving by prod. people with a black or grey jeep parked. Is that a enemy car? Seem to have seen that one before somewhere in a chase?! Or is it just a prod. car?

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I expect that’s just a production car they’re driving around in. Discoverys have lots of space and aren’t terribly sexy!
  • RC7RC7
    Sorry, are people saying this clapperboard is evidence they’re shooting two films? Have I woken up in Twin Peaks?
    mtm wrote: »
    I expect that’s just a production car they’re driving around in. Discoverys have lots of space and aren’t terribly sexy!

Yeah I was just thinking out loud. So much info, footage, racing here and there. Clapperboards and God knows what. Can hardly keep track any longer
    RC7 wrote: »
    Sorry, are people saying this clapperboard is evidence they’re shooting two films? Have I woken up in Twin Peaks?

Yes, there is some crazy stuff here. How we try... How we try...

Here is a question. Why is bond alone in Jamaica and with literally nobody skinning a fish sailing his boat etc. Something must happen is he depressed or just enjoying life ?
    ????

LOL

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,185
    ????

That car was in all the shots yesterday as well, just standing in the background. It's just decoration. I took a picture of it upclose too.

Sorry if that's what I have suggested through my bad English (although I love Twin Peaks!).

In our piece of news all we are saying is in conditional and we are just asking three questions. A "question" is not a "saying", to ask is not to affirm... I think.
    00Agent wrote: »
    ????

That car was in all the shots yesterday as well, just standing in the background. It's just decoration. I took a picture of it upclose too.

Aaaah... Thanks. Still doesn't make sense
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,185
    ????

What does not make sense? Them using old cars for background decoration? There was another blue car right infront of the church. They set it up for the scene where Bond and Madeline are running down the steps, because the camera shows the piazza in the background and you can see the cars and extras running around there.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 512
    LOL

Hahaha, this is awesome: a glass of Dutch beer and a cigarette. And still gis body in such great shape. Wish I could do that.

(I didn't know Craig smokes.)
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    JWPepper wrote: »
    LOL

Hahaha, this is awesome: a glass of Dutch beer and a cigarette. And still gis body in such great shape. Wish I could do that.

(I didn't know Craig smokes.)

I think he used to but quite before filming CR.🤷‍♂️
  • RC7RC7
    ggl007 wrote: »

Sorry if that's what I have suggested through my bad English (although I love Twin Peaks!).

In our piece of news all we are saying is in conditional and we are just asking three questions. A "question" is not a "saying", to ask is not to affirm... I think.

What are you saying then, @ggl007? I totally understand it may have been lost in translation. Your English is 1000 times better than my Spanish.
    ????

What does not make sense? Them using old cars for background decoration? There was another blue car right infront of the church. They set it up for the scene where Bond and Madeline are running down the steps, because the camera shows the piazza in the background and you can see the cars and extras running around there.

Bond and Swann racing in on the square followed by enemies. Right! And they race away again. It's a beautiful square with the bonfire since this takes place during the big festival July 2nd.

So I don't understand the purpose with those parked old cars. Not even as a background drop. That's all.