No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Frankly I think Craig looks at least as good now if not better than he did for SF and SP. He's aged very well.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Frankly I think Craig looks at least as good now if not better than he did for SF and SP. He's aged very well.

This.

• peterpeter Toronto
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »

This.

agree with both of you. He came back to this film looking way better than he did in SP (granted he was also suffering through a serious knee injury); he looks fresher (and pain-free) in the latest pics, and this means bond is truly back.
    If I look a fraction as good as Craig does at that age, I'll consider myself a lucky man.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    If I look a fraction as good as Craig does at that age, I'll consider myself a lucky man.

exactly @AgentM72 ... coz if you look like Craig at his age, you'll still be getting laid, lol!

On a serious note: my friend who is close to the production stated DC can only move at one speed: 1000 mph... this was when the man hurt himself doing a stunt and ripped ligaments in his ankle.

I know for a fact that he continued to work on the injured ankle until he was told to get x-rays.

Daniel Craig is the Boss....
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    peter wrote: »

exactly @AgentM72 ... coz if you look like Craig at his age, you'll still be getting laid, lol!

On a serious note: my friend who is close to the production stated DC can only move at one speed: 1000 mph... this was when the man hurt himself doing a stunt and ripped ligaments in his ankle.

I know for a fact that he continued to work on the injured ankle until he was told to get x-rays.

Yes, Peter. I do remember you telling me this. He’s such a badass.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

😎👍🏼
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    TripAces wrote: »
    Station_Z wrote: »
    A couple of points about the Matera filming...

1. I am not sure if this has been revealed: the motorcycle ride/stuntman appears to be Robbie Maddison. He did the motorcycle work in SF.
    According to his Insta (https://www.instagram.com/robbiemaddison/) he's nowhere close to Matera…

His last post is from work that I think he did almost a month ago...in Greece. The video was just released a few days ago. So it still could be. It certainly looks like him (the nose, for sure), though a little on the heavy side:

67461392_1296640260509145_6721863106335813161_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

Robbie-Maddison-1-e1444864592591.jpg

On his Instagram story, it appears that he is currently in California.

Hmm. I'm not seeing that.

:-?

The second image in his story is tagged in Temecula, CA.

Nothing but respect for the fella. We've been so lucky to have him, and that he's wanted to keep doing them this long.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Malek on tape, at the launch in Jamaica:

“I’ll be making sure Mr. Bond doesn’t have an easy ride of it.”

Was he dropping a hint about the car chase in Matera?
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 2,598
    A guy just said on the radio that they wrote off the real DB5. :) He was talking about how much it's worth.

The paint work on these replicas look a little different to that on the real Aston. Maybe this will be altered in post production. "Fix it in post." :)
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Malek on tape, at the launch in Jamaica:

“I’ll be making sure Mr. Bond doesn’t have an easy ride of it.”

Was he dropping a hint about the car chase in Matera?

Nah, a general statement of his overall role in the film.
  • RC7RC7
    wetnelly wrote: »
    Zekidk wrote: »
    wetnelly wrote: »
    Been up to Pinewood at lunchtime ...there’s a very large Italian looking set

Did it look like the following could take place?
    they are going to the roofs.

That could certainly be possible as the have built what appears to be a single story rotunda design with a flat roof (the previous set was more like a linear street design)
    I will be visiting continually as their are crews constantly building and dismantling but the few people I spoke to said NTTD is the only production there across so many stages at present. Black widow is done.
    Seems likely. One of the ‘moments’ in the chase supposedly features the DB5 falling through the collapsing roof of a building.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Craig looks a lot younger in those spectre pics.

yah, he looks terrible. Best not to see the film then. Sigh.

I'm calling the producers. This production must be shut down at once.
    Rami Malek was spotted last night in London to watch NTTD screenwriter Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s one-woman play.
    17801800-7404367-image-m-51_1567022082414.jpg
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7404367/Rami-Malek-Lucy-Boynton-enjoy-night-theatre-watch-Fleabag.html

So he isn’t in Matera….he is in London currently. Either visiting his girlfriend and possibly shooting NTTD. I do hope that him and PWB got to talk shop yesterday after the performance. It’s quite the dream team having them together alongside CJF
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Bounine wrote: »
    A guy just said on the radio that they wrote off the real DB5. :) He was talking about how much it's worth.

The paint work on these replicas look a little different to that on the real Aston. Maybe this will be altered in post production. "Fix it in post." :)

I kind of know what you mean: in some shots it looks more reflective and almost pearlescent than I’d expect, but maybe that’s just the lovely weather!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Shooting locations today: Via D’Addozio and Piazza San Pietro Barisano = old residential area, narrow streets

--

Camera mounted on a slider.

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I didn’t realise Fleabag was on in London; that’ll be impossible to get a ticket for!
    Fresh pics, today's location

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited August 2019 Posts: 14,935
    That last one is odd: I wonder why they'd remove the headlamps? And what's going on with the numberplate?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    It appears they are also filming much norther, 1 hour from Rome circa, near Pomezia, in a protected nature environment in which we have the "Solfatara", a closed Sulfur Mine.
    It seems to villages have been builded on the side of a mineralized lake
    29-091431-21-32.jpg
    29-091432-21-87.jpg
    29-091431-21-32.jpg
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    https://www.ilcaffe.tv/articolo/58694/esclusivo-james-bond-arriva-a-pomezia-ciak-segreto-e-blindato-alla-solfatara

True, this is the article speaking about that... and Greece is again reported as a location. The article speaks about NTTD being the production behind that as a "rumor" without official confirmation, but given the fact that Pomezia is a small town and the report comes from a local newspaper it is probably all true.
    It appears they are also filming much norther, 1 hour from Rome circa, near Pomezia, in a protected nature environment in which we have the "Solfatara", a closed Sulfur Mine.
    29-091431-21-32.jpg
    29-091432-21-87.jpg
    29-091431-21-32.jpg

Screenshots from what video??
  • RC7RC7
    mtm wrote: »
    That last one is odd: I wonder why they'd remove the headlamps? And what's going on with the numberplate?

Optional extras.
    With a twist.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Contraband wrote: »
    29-091431-21-32.jpg
    29-091432-21-87.jpg
    29-091431-21-32.jpg

photos from photos :D
    Contraband wrote: »
    29-091431-21-32.jpg
    29-091432-21-87.jpg
    29-091431-21-32.jpg

photos from photos :D

LOL ...
  • are they filming there scenes they wanted to shoot in Namibia (Africa) back in Boyle times? looks like.
  • HemanttydHemanttyd India
    edited August 2019 Posts: 14
    Can anybody tell where is carry fukunaga.
    italy or pinewood.....
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    are they filming there scenes they wanted to shoot in Namibia (Africa) back in Boyle times? looks like.

Could be. Although it's most likely just going to be Italy. That region is known for its sulfur mines after all.