No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Google classifies NTTD as a mystery/thriller. Hmmm
    Tuck91 wrote: »

One wishes.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Means literally nothing.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Means literally nothing.
    Why is that?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jake24 wrote: »
    Means literally nothing.
    Why is that?
    Because Google wouldn't have any more knowledge of the film's plot than we would.
    Contraband wrote: »
    New angle - short clip. Bond-double jumps off the bridge while a motorbike and a car with those three goons approach him fast.

Can anybody rip this video. or share via Facebook/embed. Don't know how.

Done :

• EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    17523632-7379111-image-a-93_1566390610585.jpg

Is it just lighting/shadows, or does he have a bruised eye?

what bother me the most, will Bond wear a three button suit!?
    not very trendy for the last ten years
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Spectacular scenary. This view would be about the same as the gyrocamchopper's view. Gonna be fantastic on the big screen.

New angle - short clip. Bond-double jumps off the bridge while a motorbike and a car with those three goons approach him fast.

Can anybody rip this video. or share via Facebook/embed. Don't know how.

Done :

@moneyofpropre2 Merci monsieur.. Vive la France!!
    Come on @MI6

What's happening with the forums and the main site? Shouldn't this be updated? Had @MI6 not heard that NTTD is the title? It was announced on Tuesday, guys.....
    91XdoBA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

bKKEFYf_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Don't think we've seen this pic before?

I still concern Daniel Craig did couple of Guns but I don't his trademark Walther Pistol anywhere in the pictures. We remember in SPECTRE he threw it away but I don't see him using one either he get a Walther Pistol model either P99 or PPQ. I won't be surprised he use the Classic PPK for the last time.
  • ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

Just another go at an alternative ideia.

I'm thinking Bond and Madeline are visiting Vesper's grave to give him closure/finally help him move on. Henchmen arrive. Chase/gunfight. Madeline dies, DB5 is destroyed and Bond just barely escapes by throwing himself off the bridge. Cue titles, then we go to years later in Jamaica with Felix going to see him.

I don't believe they will just kill Maddie Swann off in the pre-titles, it feels way too contrived and also predictable. I think she plays a key role in the film - hence the child at the lake house. It could be that Bond has already split from her at the start of film and we find out why later, and so it's just Bond, alone, visiting the grave (Vesper?) and he is attacked, jumps from the bridge, manages to scramble back to his DB5 with the bad guys - Spectre men? - on his tail, leading to a car chase. I'm sure there is more to it than that, like why are Spectre are at that location at the same time as Bond and what is the significance/importance of the grave yard etc.?

It could be that the audience and Bond think she's dead but she's actually survived and is just keeping her distance from Bond so Spectre don't come after him too, maybe? Would tie in with those rumours of her going to visit (spoiler, can't figure out how to tag on mobile so you'll have to go back a few pages to see what I mean) later in the film. Maybe she's been off fighting Spectre while Bond has been in Jamaica.
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

Just another go at an alternative ideia.

I'm thinking Bond and Madeline are visiting Vesper's grave to give him closure/finally help him move on. Henchmen arrive. Chase/gunfight. Madeline dies, DB5 is destroyed and Bond just barely escapes by throwing himself off the bridge. Cue titles, then we go to years later in Jamaica with Felix going to see him.

I don't believe they will just kill Maddie Swann off in the pre-titles, it feels way too contrived and also predictable. I think she plays a key role in the film - hence the child at the lake house. It could be that Bond has already split from her at the start of film and we find out why later, and so it's just Bond, alone, visiting the grave (Vesper?) and he is attacked, jumps from the bridge, manages to scramble back to his DB5 with the bad guys - Spectre men? - on his tail, leading to a car chase. I'm sure there is more to it than that, like why are Spectre are at that location at the same time as Bond and what is the significance/importance of the grave yard etc.?

It could be that the audience and Bond think she's dead but she's actually survived and is just keeping her distance from Bond so Spectre don't come after him too, maybe? Would tie in with those rumours of her going to visit (spoiler, can't figure out how to tag on mobile so you'll have to go back a few pages to see what I mean) later in the film. Maybe she's been off fighting Spectre while Bond has been in Jamaica.

Swann isn't going to be off fighting Spectre, but she most certainly would want to keep hidden from them after the events in SP. What we do know is that Bond is alone again in Jamaica after the titles and that is set sometime later. If we don't see Lea/Swann filming in Italy for the pre-titles, then I suspect she and Bond have already split, but they meet up again later in the film because she is key to some part of the plot, (the girl at the lake house) and that's when we will learn why their relationship ended after SP. Just a theory.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    As character development, Swann fighting SPECTRE would be epic.
    Well it sure is a mystery what the film is about.

edited August 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Gravina bridge stunt: In case you're all wondering why the reposts (except clip nr 1 & 2), it's better to have all the clips gathered in one post.

More to come..
    I'm really digging this guy's costume. It's kinda garish and loud. I think it is Dali Benssalah's character. What's interesting is that Benssalah is in a French hip hop group and I can see that style in this character. Also, the hairstyle is very similar to the one Rami Malek has....perhaps him and Benssalah are brothers.

17606232-7387165-image-a-63_1566560043415.jpg

04-The-Blaze-Territory_710.jpg

G6u7TR.gif
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Live camera feed in Piazza Vittorio Veneto of Matera, Italy where filming will take place on Sunday, 25 August between 7am & 7pm.

sassilive.it/vittorio-veneto-live-square/
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,766
    @Pierce2Daniel I could be wrong, but I definitely think this new and fresh style we're seeing film is primarily down to Cary Fukunaga. The man has got style in heaps.
    Live camera feed in Piazza Vittorio Veneto of Matera, Italy where filming will take place on Sunday, 25 August between 7am & 7pm.

Hopefully won't be blocked, like they did with the webcam from the ICE restaurant in SP.
    Has The Sun picked up already on the story that James Bond is supposedly depressive at some point in the new film and jumps off a bridge :-))?

1IGZDZL.jpg

@Red_Snow Drawing: Piazza Vittorio Veneto square >> on the left with the live camera feed at lower left and in the upperight corner you'll see the corner of the "blue street." Map - Piazza Vittorio Veneto

General question: Are they gonna shoot on every street marked with orange? incl. blue-marked; (means No parking/stop). Or just the blue-marked or just the orange? I don't understand the drawing/map.

25th Aug. Matera shooting area
    Daily shooting schedule/info at infolotusmatera.com (I'm using Google translate if it looks weird).

TRAFFIC CLOSURES IN THE AREAS INVOLVED BY RECOVERY
    - PIAZZA VITTORIO VENETO
    - VIA ROMA
    - VIA XX SETTEMBRE
    - VIA SAN BIAGIO

Traffic closes from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm:
    Via Roma between Via Lucana and Via XX Settembre
    Via XX Settembre from Piazza Vittorio Veneto and Via Rosselli
    Via Stigliani between Via Amendola and Via Gattini
    Via Ascanio Persio from Via Lucana to Via La Vista
    Via La Vista entire stretch
    Via Fratelli Rosselli from Via Lupo Protospata to Via XX Settembre
    Via Lucana from Via Lupo Protospata to Via XX Settembre
    Via Annunziatella from Via Giolitti to the roundabout of the Municipal Villa
    Via Gattini from Via Tataranni to the roundabout of the Municipal Villa

PROHIBITIONS OF PARK
    From 25/08 to 17/09 "0-24":
    Rione Sassi

From 25/08 to 21/09 "0-24":
    Via Pentasuglia stretch between Via Piave and Vico II Festa except for disabled people

From 00.01 on 25/08 to 21.00 on 25/08:
    Via XX Settembre both sides between Via Roma and Via Rosselli
    Via Roma between Via Lucana and Via XX Settembre
    Via La Vista entire stretch
    Via Stigliani between Via Amendola and Via Gattini
    Via Amendola between Via XX Settembre and Via Stigliani

PLEASE NOTE THAT LOADING AND UNLOADING FOR COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES IN SOLE AREAS INTERESTED IN RECOVERY IS GUARANTEED BETWEEN 6:00 AM AND 7:30 AM. IN THE OTHER AREAS THE TIME REMAINED UNDER THE REGULATION

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Let’s hope we get some cool photos tomorrow of the chase!
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Indeed, that would be a treat.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

I only wish we could have some serious boots on the ground. Like a travel blogger, a random local or one or two camera pro's with a Bondfetisch.

Everyone member here (and other bondforum) with a Facebookpage should make those requests, reaching out to his network of people. I'll bet someone down the line who's in or going to Matera would hear about it and help us out the coming weeks. He/she could upload all pics and footage on Amazon cloud/Google drive, etc, and then give us or maybe the mods access to the account. We could also start a Patreon-page or some other funding page and help out if money is a problem. Like gas, food, hotel room, etc.

HQ-pics and cristal clear full HD footage with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II or similar.

Something like that.

Come on @MI6

What's happening with the forums and the main site? Shouldn't this be updated? Had @MI6 not heard that NTTD is the title? It was announced on Tuesday, guys.....
    91XdoBA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

bKKEFYf_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Yeah, should be an easy change to the actual title.
    Sounds like a very busy day of movie making tomorrow then?!!!!! Lets hope for the odd photo or two then! :-bd
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

"bondsuits: Daniel Craig’s stunt double for No Time to Die has been spotted in a beige suit that we can assume is from @tomford . Unlike the other suits it has softer shoulders (which could be just for the stunt suit), double vents and a ticket pocket. He has the top button of three done up, though it looks like the kind that’s not meant to be done. It may just be fastened to hide a harness under the suit. He’s wearing a french blue shirt, burgundy tie and brown suede ankle boots with an apron toe. We haven’t seen a shirt and tie like this on Bond in a long time."

I knew this combo looked familiar! ;)

4-foul-play.jpg

BTW: Foul Play has a Bond connection: the late great Marc Lawrence.
    TripAces wrote: »

"bondsuits: Daniel Craig’s stunt double for No Time to Die has been spotted in a beige suit that we can assume is from @tomford . Unlike the other suits it has softer shoulders (which could be just for the stunt suit), double vents and a ticket pocket. He has the top button of three done up, though it looks like the kind that’s not meant to be done. It may just be fastened to hide a harness under the suit. He’s wearing a french blue shirt, burgundy tie and brown suede ankle boots with an apron toe. We haven’t seen a shirt and tie like this on Bond in a long time."

I knew this combo looked familiar! ;)

4-foul-play.jpg

BTW: Foul Play has a Bond connection: the late great Marc Lawrence.

I love Foul Play! Great film!