No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    All those clips are great :)
  • Fukunaga lookin like he should play the next Bond
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Have to say the questions they’re getting asked are pretty good.

Indeed. I am glad David Walliams is not there giving away the plot like at the Spectre premiere
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK
    I hope we all enjoy these final few days running upto release. This is the magic that surrounds a release and as DC has mentioned in a few recent interviews, these films don’t come around that often. Especially with the likely timeframe til the next one bearing in mind the hunt for the new actor.

I’m fizzing with excitement to get in and see this like many of us are. This time around I’m feeling a little sad that it’s DC’s last as I was 16 when CR came out and his style and way he has carried himself in the role has struck a cord with me and had an influence as I have grown up. To know this is the final time to see him in the role and the usual build up (first pictures from set, trailers, outfits, soundtracks etc), makes me feel sad to see him also leave the role. He will be missed greatly but we have some outstanding movies to look back on fondly from his superb tenure. It’s a real pleasure to have seen how well received his overall tenure has been.

I am full confidence that from what we have seen in the guise of trailers and clips that this film will not disappoint. I hope you all really enjoy these last few days of build up and I have total faith that the producers will secure the right next actor for the lead. As they did with DC, they are calculating all aspects of the role for both the global audience but also for us fans on the likes of these forums.

Lastly, thanks again DC for what has been an outstanding contribution to the franchise and I cannot wait to see the final chapter on Thursday. I will likely stay away from the forum until I’ve seen the film now as I want to go into the screening with fresh eyes and no preconceptions. As mentioned, I am sure we will all enjoy it but most importantly it’ll be an incredible instalment and swan song for DC

Enjoy all !!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A couple of clips in there I hadn't seen. Happy to see more of the action, I'm really liking what I'm seeing.
  • Hmmm, I have a theory regarding that final clip.
    My guess is Blofeld dies shortly after as a result of being in contact with Bond, who has Safin's virus. Madeleine realises what's about to happen, hence why she gets cold feet and bolts.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    JG007 wrote: »
    I hope we all enjoy these final few days running upto release. This is the magic that surrounds a release and as DC has mentioned in a few recent interviews, these films don’t come around that often. Especially with the likely timeframe til the next one bearing in mind the hunt for the new actor.

I’m fizzing with excitement to get in and see this like many of us are. This time around I’m feeling a little sad that it’s DC’s last as I was 16 when CR came out and his style and way he has carried himself in the role has struck a cord with me and had an influence as I have grown up. To know this is the final time to see him in the role and the usual build up (first pictures from set, trailers, outfits, soundtracks etc), makes me feel sad to see him also leave the role. He will be missed greatly but we have some outstanding movies to look back on fondly from his superb tenure. It’s a real pleasure to have seen how well received his overall tenure has been.

I am full confidence that from what we have seen in the guise of trailers and clips that this film will not disappoint. I hope you all really enjoy these last few days of build up and I have total faith that the producers will secure the right next actor for the lead. As they did with DC, they are calculating all aspects of the role for both the global audience but also for us fans on the likes of these forums.

Lastly, thanks again DC for what has been an outstanding contribution to the franchise and I cannot wait to see the final chapter on Thursday. I will likely stay away from the forum until I’ve seen the film now as I want to go into the screening with fresh eyes and no preconceptions. As mentioned, I am sure we will all enjoy it but most importantly it’ll be an incredible instalment and swan song for DC

Enjoy all !!

We're same age friends. Cheers. :)
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    Wow Rami is such a good speaker and is obviously very proud of the film and his character. He’s selling this film beautifully
    skropper13 wrote: »
    Wow Rami is such a good speaker and is obviously very proud of the film and his character. He’s selling this film beautifully

Yeah he's a class act. I think he's gonna knock it out of the park. This is his first major villain role and he's an incredible actor. Just hoping the script gave him enough to work with.
    Oh wow, Daniel Craig looks actually... his age... kinda :O

Wow, this movie got delayed for so long that Craig looks like he aged a lot.
  • duke_togoduke_togo france
    edited September 2021 Posts: 138
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    dragonsky wrote: »
    Oh wow, Daniel Craig looks actually... his age... kinda :O

Wow, this movie got delayed for so long that Craig looks like he aged a lot.

He looks great; for the film, makeup, lighting and lenses come into play… not to mention a touch of post production magic.
    Yeah rami was the standout. And Rory kinnear funnily enough. Rami comes across as very articulate and passionate.

Daniel always strikes me as a naturally quite quiet guy who has learned to say the right things.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Wearing a pink dinner jacket- this is a man who is comfortable with the fact he's left the role of James Bond. All good things come to an end. Cheers Dan!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    New dhl vlog. Can someone get a link so I can download?

https://www.notimetodie.dhl/en

EDIT: Boring blog, they have edit together the old vlogs. Still, we have one more in the pipeline
  • Wow. Craig looks great.. and that suit! B-) I can't wait to read the first impressions of the film. Hope everyone enjoys!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Quite surreal watching Craig’s last Bond premiere, it looked like a surprisingly great turnout and ran smoothly. Everyone looked amazing. I honestly can’t believe the film is being released to the public tonight!
  • I really hope some people nor the media get too overzealous with the hype and start spilling spoilers on the front page of papers and websites.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Jimjambond wrote: »
    I really hope some people nor the media get too overzealous with the hype and start spilling spoilers on the front page of papers and websites.

That's why I'm logging off Twitter, Facebook, and avoiding YouTube at all costs.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    What time is it actually screening?

Some new footage
    Go to the main tweet and scroll through the thread

I would recommend those desperately wanting to avoid spoilers do as big of a blackout as possible, given how many things come through regardless of the discouragement of spoilers. Interesting to see even that little snippet say to “keep the secrets.”
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Some new footage

'Keep the secrets'. So there's no doubt that something big happens in this film.

I kind of feel like it's inevitable that someone is going to spoil it. I'll be keeping my head down as much as possible but will it be avoidable?
    Brand new clips, Cuba shooting and jail plus full adio in the cargo plane. Damn good copy

• edited September 2021 Posts: 490
    I've heard of spoilers appearing in the most random of places. I heard of people accidentally reading them on completely unrelated websites. Also, I recall a press review spoiling that Yoda appeared in The Last Jedi. There were also lots of assholes PM'ing people on reddit with spoilers.

Unless your job depends on it, just do a total internet blackout. No reddit, no twitter, no news, ABSOLUTELY no Youtube comments, nothing. It takes discipline nowadays but it's actually quite refreshing. I managed to avoid spoilers for several huge films by sticking to this.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    ertert wrote: »
    I've heard of spoilers appearing in the most random of places. I heard of people accidentally reading them on completely unrelated websites. Also, I recall a press review spoiling that Yoda appeared in The Last Jedi. There were also lots of assholes PM'ing people on reddit with spoilers.

Unless your job depends on it, just do a total internet blackout. No reddit, no twitter, no news, ABSOLUTELY no Youtube comments, nothing. It takes discipline nowadays but it's actually quite refreshing. I managed to avoid spoilers for several huge films by sticking to this.

I remember some middle aged lady talking to her family loudly on the Tube spoilt M's death in Skyfall for me! :)

I'm sure being at the premiere would be an amazing experience, however the Albert Hall is not a great cinema, so I'm glad I'll be seeing it at the IMAX the first time I see it!
    (And it's fun to know that a bit of the film was shot only metres away from the cinema I'll be sitting in!)
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 669
    mtm wrote: »
    ertert wrote: »

I remember some middle aged lady talking to her family loudly on the Tube spoilt M's death in Skyfall for me! :)

I'm sure being at the premiere would be an amazing experience, however the Albert Hall is not a great cinema, so I'm glad I'll be seeing it at the IMAX the first time I see it!
    (And it's fun to know that a bit of the film was shot only metres away from the cinema I'll be sitting in!)

M DIES IN SKYFALL?? Dude, haven't you heard of spoiler tags?!?!

:) Kidding, naturally. I cannot believe there are people in the world (albeit a lucky few) watching No Time to Die RIGHT NOW. Just surreal. I've had goosebumps all day.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 137
    Evening all, having religiously checked this thread multiple times a day for years. I’m going to bid everyone a long goodnight and come back Saturday evening after viewing. Have a great time everyone and remember secrets are to be kept - let’s be courteous about spoilers! Here’s hoping it’s the experience we’re all hoping for.