No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    antovolk wrote: »
    https://www.007.com/no-time-to-die-london-world-premiere/
    The World Premiere of No Time To Die on 28th September, at the Royal Albert Hall in London, will be attended by the film’s leading actors Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Léa Seydoux, Lashana Lynch, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Rory Kinnear, Ana de Armas, David Dencik and Dali Benssalah. The cast will be joined on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall by director Cary Joji Fukunaga, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, screenwriters Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and Phoebe Waller-Bridge, composer Hans Zimmer, and “No Time To Die” performers Billie Eilish and Finneas O’Connell.

The event will lead a series of premieres in 57 cities across the globe, including 10 in the UK and Ireland to which health care workers will be invited as special guests in celebration and gratitude of their extraordinary work during the pandemic.

The World Premiere will benefit charities supporting serving and former members of the three intelligence agencies (the Secret Intelligence Service, the Security Service and GCHQ). The evening will also assist charities supporting past and present members of the United Kingdom Special Forces.

At the Royal Albert Hall in London, there will be viewing areas on the red carpet for invited health care workers and members of the armed forces. They will join the cast and other guests inside to watch the film.

Please note there is no public access on the day to the red carpet or viewing areas. Highlights from the event will be available to view via the official 007 social media channels. A limited number of tickets have been made available for public purchase via the Royal Albert Hall website.

Does someone know which are there 57 cities?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

I know São Paulo/Brazil, is one of them.
    Christoph Waltz not attending the premiere makes me think he really doesn't have a big role in this film at all. Hope im wrong
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 847
    Don't think it's mean anything: there is some travel restrictions with COVID, maybe he just can't come due to it.
    Don't think it's mean anything: there is some travel restrictions with COVID, maybe he just can't come due to it.

Daniel can come over from the US. So that should be possible for Christoph, too.
    And if he's in Germany or Austria at the moment, it would be no problem at all.
    But maybe he's working somewhere on a movie set? Or he will attend the Paris or Zürich Premiere?

And what about Ralph Fiennes?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited September 2021 Posts: 40,285
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Christoph Waltz not attending the premiere makes me think he really doesn't have a big role in this film at all. Hope im wrong
    I’d be absolutely OK with him being limited to a scene or two. The series needs to start realizing once again it’s fine to hire big name actors and not feel the need to use them as much as humanly possible.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I'm glad they're able to do a big event style premiere as normal. It would've been a shame if Daniel's last film was under restrictive circumstances, it'll be great see everyone on the red carpet after such a long wait
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    I'm glad they're able to do a big event style premiere as normal. It would've been a shame if Daniel's last film was under restrictive circumstances, it'll be great see everyone on the red carpet after such a long wait

Well it looks like they won't have crowds watching them enter, so that's a bit different.
    mtm wrote: »
    Jordo007 wrote: »

Well it looks like they won't have crowds watching them enter, so that's a bit different.

They will have, just not public...

Two films he's in are currently shooting so it's possible that he's busy.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited September 2021 Posts: 630

I know São Paulo/Brazil, is one of them.

Searching for shows on the 29th in Rome i can see there is one cinema alone who shows it.
    But it's a very strange cinema to do a premiere, very far from the center and the usual cinemas in which they did premeries in the past

Also, it shows it 3 times on the 29th, so it looks like a normal schedule
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    The snippet of the title song interwoven with the score in the latest podcast episode sounds lovely. That’s what I’ve been waiting to hear. I hope there’s more of that!
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside

Thanks for sharing mate. Safin looks really unsettling in that photo and that pic of Bond and Blofeld is a curious one, can't wait to see that scene
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »

I think that was available before: Thunderpussy posted it in the Barry thread. But I do think they should sell the Kamal Khan dice separately: it's just a fun idea!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    The snippet of the title song interwoven with the score in the latest podcast episode sounds lovely. That’s what I’ve been waiting to hear. I hope there’s more of that!

Where is that in the podcast?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Right at the very beginning of the latest episode.
    "Range Rover Goes Behind the Scenes on ‘No Time To Die’ | James Bond Australia" https://www.jamesbondaustralia.com/2021/09/14/range-rover-goes-behind-the-scenes-on-no-time-to-die/
    Some stills in the article
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Right at the very beginning of the latest episode.

Oh yes, thank you.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Jan1985 wrote: »

Daniel can come over from the US. So that should be possible for Christoph, too.
    But maybe he's working somewhere on a movie set? Or he will attend the Paris or Zürich Premiere?

Christoph has been shooting a new film in Australia. If he's still filming, with all the restrictions in place, I doubt he would leave Australia, even for the premiere.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Christoph has been shooting a new film in Australia. If he's still filming, with all the restrictions in place, I doubt he would leave Australia, even for the premiere.

In true Blofeld fashion, he'll send a double disguised as him.
    Or he'll send an audio message like in the Cuban meeting
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    No Ralph Fiennes walking the red carpet?
    Red_Snow wrote: »

He's shooting a movie in New Mexico since August:
    https://www.kftv.com/news/2021/08/25/christoph-waltz-and-willem-dafoe-film-in-new-mexico
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    German spot. Milliseconds of new footage added. Car chase at 0:06, Square shooting incl Maddie scared at 0:10, falling telephone pole Havana at 0:19

Creasy47 wrote: »
    I’d be absolutely OK with him being limited to a scene or two. The series needs to start realizing once again it’s fine to hire big name actors and not feel the need to use them as much as humanly possible.

I agree. Which is why I hope the current actors of M, Q, Moneypenny stay on past craig
    Ever since Inglourious Basterds I would not blame Christoph Waltz for skipping film premieres...and it has nothing to do with Covid...