No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    mtm wrote: »
    Mallory wrote: »
    DCisared wrote: »
    TheBondFan wrote: »

Curious music. I guess it could be from the film?
    TheBondFan wrote: »
    New Heineken ad

YouTube:

That’s a cute idea; better made than their original NTTD ones if you ask me!
    I wonder if anyone else has made any new ads for this release?

I’m always curious about Craig’s advert duties: he pretty much only seems to do one brand per film (Omega being a slightly special case as he works for them directly; but even then I don’t think he’s done any NTTD tie-in stuff with them). Heineken is the only one he’s advertised for the last three(?) films I think.

The man likes beer

He did do adverts for Sony (for QoS and Skyfall)

The Sony SF one was the one where he arrived in a sort of underground hi tech bunker wasn't it? And the SF Heineken was the train one- I feel like SF might be the only one where he promoted more than one brand..?
    I suspect its a cost thing, they can pay to have Craig pop up but its probably millions of $ that only the biggest ones can afford.

Oh I'm sure. It might also be a Bond contractual thing and Craig's people managed to negotiate that he only does one (don't Bonds usually have a three-film contract and then negotiate after that?).

There are certainly levels: Nokia paid enough to get Lashana Lynch (but not Craig), and DHL paid enough to get... the car :D

zebrafish wrote: »
    https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/news/beaulieu-announces-new-bond-exhibition-no-time-die/

The National Motor Museum is hosting a new exhibition: Bond in Motion - No Time To Die, starting Oct. 15.

From the website: "The exhibition will be the first opportunity for the public to see the folding-wing glider from the film. The full-size model will be suspended above Bond’s iconic silver birch Aston Martin DB5, complete with new LED number plate and machine guns."

That's cool. I must say if they had the V8 I'd definitely go... Hopefully that will be on show somewhere soon (I know it appeared at Battersea the other day but I'm presuming that was just for the afternoon).

Okay, I actually read the site now and they do have the V8, plus loads of other stuff (including his new watch!). I think I’ll have to go.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    ggl007 wrote: »

Not sure what this is...?

Adidas-UltraBoost-x-007-White-Tuxedo-01.jpg

Adidas-UltraBoost-x-007-Black-Tuxedo-01.jpg

Adidas-UltraBoost-x-007-Q-Branch-01.jpg

Adidas-UltraBoost-x-007-Safin-01.jpg

Adidas-UltraBoost-x-007-SPECTRE-01.jpg

Clothing items vary between international Adidas Stores.

• StarkStark France

Looks like the rumours of them CGI-ing in newer mobiles might be correct. The ones in this advert look, to me, poorly CG’d in,

Hope that's not the case in the film
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Thank you all for your answers about the Adidas. I meant what is the point of a six-second advert in which the product being advertised does not appear?
    Social media tease
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    @ggl007 The whole collection is really unclear, other than the shoes, every country seems to have different clothing available. It's also quite vague about being limited edition ... do they mean time or amount available?
  • Goldeneye1994Goldeneye1994 Milford, Michigan
    Does anyone know if the Royal Albert Hall Premiere will stream live?

They streamed the last couple of premieres via YouTube and Facebook, I think.

In Germany the TV channel RTL will have a 45-minute-live-broadcast from the red carpet.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Jan1985 wrote: »

They streamed the last couple of premieres via YouTube and Facebook, I think.

In Germany the TV channel RTL will have a 45-minute-live-broadcast from the red carpet.

Guessing Sky news also

And I have read somewhere about live streaming on the red carpet via youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Don't remember if it was actually EON or some media company. Maybe a partnership.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Any ideas as to whether we'll get a clip or something similar next Friday on the Graham Norton Show?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Any ideas as to whether we'll get a clip or something similar next Friday on the Graham Norton Show?

I'd imagine so! Did for SF and SP
    DCisared wrote: »

I'd imagine so! Did for SF and SP

I thought that was the case but couldn’t remember. Thanks! I’m looking forward to that episode. As an American, I’ve always loved his show.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Norton does often just play a bit from trailers when he has guests on so I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

Yep. Heard friday is coming a batch of new marketing materials.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

Norton does often just play a bit from trailers when he has guests on so I wouldn't hold your breath.

So far only two clips has been aired: Bridge attack/jump in Gravina and the Matera car chase ft. Being James Bond. Would be cool with the car chase because most people haven't seen that. Basically only Bond fans viewing the docu

Or a brand new clip like the car chase on Atlantic road
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Does Bond look a bit small compared to the others? :)

Yep. Heard friday is coming a batch of new marketing materials.

That’s lovely news.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 137
    In what I hope is a great indication of potential box office success, my UK local multi screen cinema is pretty well booked up for NTTD, on their 10 screens for the first week of release. I just hope it makes what it deserves…
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Does Bond look a bit small compared to the others? :)
    They had to fit his wristwatch!

• New episode of the podcast is up by the way
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Hopefully new snippets of the soundtrack. I’ve been underwhelmed so far with the score.
  • Ironically, I didn't catch many snippets this time. Certainly fewer than I had imagined an episode dedicated to the music to have...
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 1,215
    Yeah definitely disappointing in that regard. There's a new snippet at the very beginning that is a variation of the title theme, very moving and nice to hear the song woven into the score. Then there's a bit from the Cuba sequence with a pretty fun and rambunctious sounding trumpet solo at 25:58. At 15:00 there's the gunbarrel track with an interesting new sound effect that has me thinking about the rumor
    That the film doesn't open with the gunbarrel, but rather a cold open of the frozen lake scene, then the logos and gunbarrel. There's this bassy warble as if we're being transitioned into something before the strings of the logos that would make a lot of sense after a cut to black from the Norway opening...
    Yeah definitely disappointing in that regard. There's a new snippet at the very beginning that is a variation of the title theme, very moving and nice to hear the song woven into the score. Then there's a bit from the Cuba sequence with a pretty fun and rambunctious sounding trumpet solo at 25:58. At 15:00 there's the gunbarrel track with an interesting new sound effect that has me thinking about the rumor
    That the film doesn't open with the gunbarrel, but rather a cold open of the frozen lake scene, then the logos and gunbarrel. There's this bassy warble as if we're being transitioned into something before the strings of the logos that would make a lot of sense after a cut to black from the Norway opening...
    Pretty sure it's a podcast specific transition sound effect, not part of the cue that played. There's been a few of these edits through the episodes.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.

Looks like the rumours of them CGI-ing in newer mobiles might be correct. The ones in this advert look, to me, poorly CG’d in,

Yes:

Looks like this is the third version of the phone they put into the ad:

nfe34l823sn71.png

From all we've heard, the film has been completely done for aa long, long time now, right? I still can't believe they would open that back up for product partners. Nokia CGI'ing their own adverts, fine. But the actual film?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    -2 WEEKS.

Surreal, after all we’ve been through.
    https://www.007.com/no-time-to-die-london-world-premiere/
    The World Premiere of No Time To Die on 28th September, at the Royal Albert Hall in London, will be attended by the film’s leading actors Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Léa Seydoux, Lashana Lynch, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Rory Kinnear, Ana de Armas, David Dencik and Dali Benssalah. The cast will be joined on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall by director Cary Joji Fukunaga, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, screenwriters Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and Phoebe Waller-Bridge, composer Hans Zimmer, and “No Time To Die” performers Billie Eilish and Finneas O’Connell.

The event will lead a series of premieres in 57 cities across the globe, including 10 in the UK and Ireland to which health care workers will be invited as special guests in celebration and gratitude of their extraordinary work during the pandemic.

The World Premiere will benefit charities supporting serving and former members of the three intelligence agencies (the Secret Intelligence Service, the Security Service and GCHQ). The evening will also assist charities supporting past and present members of the United Kingdom Special Forces.

At the Royal Albert Hall in London, there will be viewing areas on the red carpet for invited health care workers and members of the armed forces. They will join the cast and other guests inside to watch the film.

Please note there is no public access on the day to the red carpet or viewing areas. Highlights from the event will be available to view via the official 007 social media channels. A limited number of tickets have been made available for public purchase via the Royal Albert Hall website.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    From all we've heard, the film has been completely done for aa long, long time now, right? I still can't believe they would open that back up for product partners. Nokia CGI'ing their own adverts, fine. But the actual film?

Who knows, I guess it depends on the cross-promotion deals. The Aston Martin Valhalla still appears to be the old, outdated prototype rather than the redesigned production version.