No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Not sure if anyone's seen this channel, but here's a fan video with some unseen footage

That's paparazzi footage, actually from norwegian newspaper Dagbladet filming
    Charlotte Wilson as young Madeleine on the icy lake in Langvann, Norway.
  • WheresValdoWheresValdo RepublicOfIsthmus

Here's a spot to get you further hyped for No Time To Die!

Roger fans will love it.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I get the sense the Cuba nightclub sequence is going to have some excellent moments of subtle humor without shoving it down our throats like other eras did.

That moment in the latest spot when
    Bond throws the drink tray at Valdo and then takes a sip of the martini is absolutely phenomenal.

I bet that sequence is going to be really entertaining as it seems like Both Bond & Paloma are struggling to keep him in one place, while he attempts to escape.
  • A couple very brief new shots (or sequences we’ve already seen) in this one.

A couple very brief new shots (or sequences we’ve already seen) in this one.

Might be my favorite ad yet
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm too excited. Genuinely might cry when those credits roll.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I'm too excited. Genuinely might cry when those credits roll.

When I hear those first notes of the song as the titles begin, I'm gonna freak out. So surreal after all this time — we're in the final stretch.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I just was sent ANOTHER new clip. It‘s from South Korea.
    New footage includes Bond taking out Waldo with the tray of his martini whilst drinking it.

Very nice little scene that brings back the old days.

Here‘s the link:

Is that Madeline he's kissing there?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,630
    mtm wrote: »
    New footage includes Bond taking out Waldo with the tray of his martini whilst drinking it.

Here‘s the link:

Yeah, that’s the shot of them kissing in (presumably) their room in Matera.
    mtm wrote: »

Here‘s the link:

Believe it is, think it is the red dress with the white dots. Same shot is in the ad posted above.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited September 2021 Posts: 10,586
    A couple very brief new shots (or sequences we’ve already seen) in this one.
    Beautiful new shots. The shot of Madeleine’s side of the DB5 getting smashed by the Range Rover looks tense, made better by the fact that we know what Madeleine was going to tell Bond before it happens (according to the test footage).
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    The 'this is it' exchange looks good.
  • TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    edited September 2021 Posts: 82

Here‘s the link:

Is it just me or does it look like Waldo/Valdo is gonna be this movie's punching bag
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Catching up on this thread. Cheers to everyone for the photos, links etc. Well done, guys. Virtual handshake to you all.

russell-coight-all-aussie-adventures.gif
    The book under the Leica, as shown in some other pictures, is this one
    "Amazon.com: After Physics: 9780674970878: Albert, David Z: Books" https://www.amazon.com/After-Physics-David-Z-Albert/dp/067497087X
    Many thanks for the book spot. I missed that one somehow. The Leica's probably out of my price range for the next 10-20 years.

@AugustWalker welcome to the forum - I think I recognize you from elsewhere. Is that your collection on insta? Very impressive gear.

I'm getting fun vibes from the Valdo character, he's like the classic scientist from GE64 - shaky-knees at gunpoint and forever trying to run away. Would love to see him attempt to pull a gun on Bond, only to fumble and drop it.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited September 2021 Posts: 469
    QBranch wrote: »
    Catching up on this thread. Cheers to everyone for the photos, links etc. Well done, guys. Virtual handshake to you all.

russell-coight-all-aussie-adventures.gif
    The book under the Leica, as shown in some other pictures, is this one
    "Amazon.com: After Physics: 9780674970878: Albert, David Z: Books" https://www.amazon.com/After-Physics-David-Z-Albert/dp/067497087X
    Many thanks for the book spot. I missed that one somehow. The Leica's probably out of my price range for the next 10-20 years.

@AugustWalker welcome to the forum - I think I recognize you from elsewhere. Is that your collection on insta? Very impressive gear.

I'm getting fun vibes from the Valdo character, he's like the classic scientist from GE64 - shaky-knees at gunpoint and forever trying to run away. Would love to see him attempt to pull a gun on Bond, only to fumble and drop it.

I'm loving the little callbacks to the era of Brosnan in NTTD so far. Not only is the soundtrack full of David Arnold-esque moments, but the whole sequence of Bond cooly drinking a martini while taking down Valdo, and Valdo's character, all harken back to Brosnan's era. Not to mention that Nomi is turning out to be almost like an updated, modern version of Jinx.

Wow, the Korean promos are giving us so much!
    Nice one. Now I know where Paloma picks up the MP5:

51445449484_04e0617c18_o.png
    49639457772_09e3a0c8bb_o.png

I'm loving the little callbacks to the era of Brosnan in NTTD so far. Not only is the soundtrack full of David Arnold-esque moments, but the whole sequence of Bond cooly drinking a martini while taking down Valdo, and Valdo's character, all harken back to Brosnan's era. Not to mention that Nomi is turning out to be almost like an updated, modern version of Jinx.
    Yep, as someone who loves DAD, I'm delightfully surprised to see the Jinx comparisons. Some of us pointed out that there even looks to be influence from the Brosnan video games. Thank you, Cary.
    Nice one. Now I know where Paloma picks up the MP5:

51445449484_04e0617c18_o.png
    49639457772_09e3a0c8bb_o.png

Yep, as someone who loves DAD, I'm delightfully surprised to see the Jinx comparisons. Some of us pointed out that there even looks to be influence from the Brosnan video games. Thank you, Cary.

Glad to find someone else who loves DAD! It gets such a bad rep, but honestly, I really love it especially for its weird sci fi elements.

Also, lovely MP5! I remember seeing your MP7 as well. Bond movies have always had a fondness for German weapons. I remember Wai Lin dual wielding MP5s in TND, as well as the CR UMP.

May I ask where you get this beautiful replicas here in Australia?
    Cheers mate, bought this one on ebay ages ago. I had to put it all together, it's a hollow shell. Still need some stickers on the side. The folding stock came from Zhenduo Toys. I have a different stock for Brosnan's TND stealth raid.
    Cheers mate, bought this one on ebay ages ago. I had to put it all together, it's a hollow shell. Still need some stickers on the side. The folding stock came from Zhenduo Toys. I have a different stock for Brosnan's TND stealth raid.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

Back to NTTD though, as more and more promo comes out, my excitement is raised exponentially. Especially because Fugunaka, it seems, has included elements from my absolute favourite movies and videogames in NTTD. From Brosnan Bond elements like the action bond girls, the gadgets and the Brosnan world peril, to the bioweapon that sounds suspiciously like FOXDIE from MGS, NTTD is shaping up to take a place as one of my favourite Bond films.

It sucks that we'll have to wait until November 11 to see the film, but I'm not averse to spoilers and I'll probably be one of the first people lurking the new NTTD discussion threads come September 30!
    Yeah it was a real kick to the guts, going from being the first to see it (never experienced that in my 26 years as a fan) to having to avoid plot spoilers for six weeks. It's frustrating not ever being able to join in the celebrations in sync. Maybe I'll do what you suggested and just embrace it all.
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    @phantomvices @QBranch I say embrace it. That's my plan too! I'd rather be in control of my own spoiling and enjoy it than accidentally come across an ignorant post on social media.
    And on the brightside we will be able to still see it in theatres many times when it hits.
    I'm 26 too and I was excited for once being the first in the world to see it so I know how you feel.
    Ah, I got two years off from you guys! Still, glad we are in the spoiling train together! Always nice to have a few friends to bounce your thoughts and ideas off of.

Hope to see you guys in the spoiler threads too!
    I wish I was 26! I meant that's how long I've been a Bond fan. I think most here who were avoiding spoilers have thrown in the towel at this point, but there are still a few around.
    Fyi: The production notes have been released to press
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    antovolk wrote: »

Any chance seeing them in here or a link?

Contraband wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

Any chance seeing them in here or a link?

I don't have them myself so hopefully someone will...?
    Is it the screenplay in simpler words?
    Well we get lucky last time with Spectre to have it, so hope the luck wil continue