No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• edited August 2021 Posts: 848
    No sure to understand if this is images from the movie, or a lame tentative to tie pure promotional images with a movie in which the Vantage doesn't appear...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I’m so bloody excited! :)
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    No sure to understand if this is images for the movie, or a lame tentative to tie pure promotional images with a movie in which the Vantage doesn't appear...

I think it's all Vantage promo and not NTTD footage
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 3,164
    matt_u wrote: »
    Wait are we getting two more trailers?

Just one it seems.
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    I heard, that Universal Germany just send out the info, dass NTTD will be available in 3D.

What a shitty decision, if correct.
    I get it, that they do it to have a bigger box office. But movies, that were subsequently converted to 3D always look fake.
    And didn't Broccoli say in an interview, that Bond would never be a 3D movie?

Yes select markets are getting 3D. In April 2020 it was Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia and parts of Asia...
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited August 2021 Posts: 14,934
    That's a great new trailer. All sounds a bit Kingsman in places :D

It seems like it's all kicking off now, promo-wise.

I love this shot:

NTTDgrab.jpg
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    antovolk wrote: »

Just one it seems.

So the Main Trailer is the old one and the Final Trailer coming out one week before release it’s gonna be the fresh one..?

Just one it seems.

So the Main Trailer is the old one and the Final Trailer coming out one week before release it’s gonna be the fresh one..?

Completely fresh it seems as the one that just dropped is specifically the US final trailer.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    It's a lot of fun even if I'm not entirely sure why(!)

I guess that's what this was:

Just seen a short clip on Facebook advertising the soundtrack albums. Full on Johnny Marr channeling vic flick. Sounds amazing
  • Wow trailer is out, not listed yet on YouTube
    mtm wrote: »

I love this shot:

NTTDgrab.jpg

Where do we get this shot? Interesting HUD overlay...
    edited August 2021 Posts: 469
    jason1230 wrote: »
    Wow trailer is out, not listed yet on YouTube

The people become the weapon.

Very interesting line here. Definitely related to transmitting something, I think

As well as Safin's line about being in love with Madeleine and leaving something behind...
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    mtm wrote: »

I love this shot:

NTTDgrab.jpg

Where do we get this shot? Interesting HUD overlay...

In the new trailer.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Any chance we get a new poster also?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark

Just one it seems.

Completely fresh it seems as the one that just dropped is specifically the US final trailer.

Thanks, I found out about the new trailer right after asking that question!
    Another super critical thing about the trailer is this shot that lasts half a second.
    unknown.png?width=1440&height=607

I think this resembles some sort of freezing container for cells, specifically...
    Egg cells. The C word gets thrown around a lot, but could we actually be on the money?

Not to mention the line of being in love with Madeleine, when we know the only interaction he has had with her so far is seeing her and her mother as a child....

Could Madeleine not be the actual, original Madeleine? It's been a theory that I, along with a few other people here have had since 2019, and maybe Apollo was shining on us from the very beginning...
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Goosebumps. Freaking goosebumps. What a final trailer. They did it, they finally went all-in. Yes! Yes! Yes! Pumped. Stoked. Slowly going insane.

About the plot:
    Is/was Safin in love with Madeleine or am I reading this wrong? And they still haven’t come out and firmly said “Yes, there’s a new 007”, have they? With it now almost certainly confirmed, I thought they’d play that card more.
    edited August 2021 Posts: 469
    Goosebumps. Freaking goosebumps. What a final trailer. They did it, they finally went all-in. Yes! Yes! Yes! Pumped. Stoked. Slowly going insane.

About the plot:
    Is/was Safin in love with Madeleine or am I reading this wrong? And they still haven’t come out and firmly said “Yes, there’s a new 007”, have they? With it now almost certainly confirmed, I thought they’d play that card more.

Read my thread above regarding Madeleine.

In terms of Nomi as 007, it's been confirmed, at least for...
    her initial appearance. She is known to return to being 003, however as of yet we don't know how.
    Wow they went all out. Now THAT is a trailer. Here we go my friends.
    M's quote:

We used to be able to get into the room with the enemy, but now they're floating in the aether,

Nanotechnology? Virus? What's yall's theories?
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    Is it just me, or did anyone find the visuals i.e Bond in M's office a little bit cartoony/CGI'y...please get the DAD PTSD out of my head!
    That’s something else that trailer. Love the way they remind us of what has gone before. 10/10
    Somebody shoots Safin in the intro. That's why he's waking up in the snow. If you look closely at the shots of him standing over the girl from the prior trailers you can see he has a bullet hole in his arm and another in his chest.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    ertert wrote: »
    Somebody shoots Safin in the intro. That's why he's waking up in the snow. If you look closely at the shots of him standing over the girl from the prior trailers you can see he has a bullet hole in his arm and another in his chest.

It could even be Madeleine who shoots him (harking back to that story she shared in SP).
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    ertert wrote: »

It could even be Madeleine who shoots him (harking back to that story she shared in SP).

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    The main trailer has been unlisted (now removed) and all other channels promoting it have also had the videos removed. Very strange...any thoughts?
    I sincerely hope someone has downloaded it!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

Yep!!!