No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    talos7 wrote: »
    What’s frustrating is that often those who know the least, post the most and in a perverse way become site “ celebrities.

That is how it is with most topics everywhere, not just here.
    True, I never said that it wasn’t.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Contraband wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »

In this article it says that the prod. has hired or have been lending a helicopter, Bell UH-1D, from aviation museum / Luftfahrtmuseum Wernigerode.

https://www.ju52-halle.de/images/Exponate/UH-1D/UH1D.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_UH-1_Iroquois

Thoughts, anyone?
    From early 2017:
    http://www.thebondbulletin.com/bond-25-production-acquires-bell-helicopter-germany/
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    jake24 wrote: »

In this article it says that the prod. has hired or have been lending a helicopter, Bell UH-1D, from aviation museum / Luftfahrtmuseum Wernigerode.

Thoughts, anyone?
    From early 2017:
    http://www.thebondbulletin.com/bond-25-production-acquires-bell-helicopter-germany/

Aah, sorry. Didn't see that.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Thoughts, anyone?
    From early 2017:

Supposedly it was meant to be for a historical war film that EON was producing. Maybe not..
    I really hope that the reason for filming three endings is not that Craig hasn't decided yet if he will return or not because then there is a chance we will get an ending that wasn't Fukunaga's choice. If the reason for filming 3 endings is that they want to be more secretive, then it's all good.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    I really hope that the reason for filming three endings is not that Craig hasn't decided yet if he will return or not because then there is a chance we will get an ending that wasn't Fukunaga's choice. If the reason for filming 3 endings is that they want to be more secretive, then it's all good.

Tg

So are the three endings confirmed?
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    It happens for some productions to have a decoy ending, especially if many people are supposed to be on the set on that day. For instance, in The Empire Strikes Back, the actor playing Vader (whose voice was supposed to be dubbed by James Earl Jones anyway) said that Obi-Wan had killed Luke's father.
    The final scene of the second season of 24 was shot with many extras and had a huge cliffhanger with a major character being poisoned. Except that for the extras, the cliffhanger never existed as the character had just briefly collapsed then got back on his feet, and reached his limo. The final seconds were shot with no intention to be part of the edited episode, it was just to trick the extras.

So, it can be done for NTTD. It would just take adding a few lines here and there or a few shots, that make it nearly impossible for anyone on the set to guess how the edited scene would turn out. Or they shot the scene as intended while also shooting two discarded drafts.

Anyway, I'd like this story to be true. It would be interesting to see a good director refining secrecy on a film about a secret agent.

Thoughts, anyone?
    From early 2017:

Supposedly it was meant to be for a historical war film that EON was producing. Maybe not..

I see. Thanks for the info.
  • RC7RC7
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Tg

It doesn’t really matter. There will only be one in the film.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    RC7 wrote: »

Tg

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Tg

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.
    Panchito is raiding the offices of the Daily Mirror as we speak. ;)
    BTW: I have saved Marie stuntwoman's german insta-videos from today. Gonna upload them here via YT for translation.
  • The concept of 3 different endings would be brilliant marketing and a great way to drum up hype. Dont need to have 3 shown in the cinema or even released at all. It's about the mystery of it.
    Except it could matter as I explained in in my previous comment.
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Video removed
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,497

Three endings means Daniel is coming back?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,185
    Lashanas stunt-double on Insta story today. Five clips merged. In german. Translation please

Nothing really interesting, she's just saying this will be her last week of filming in London, and that this will conclude 8 month of intese filming, and that this was her longest project ever.
    She says she is not allowed to show or say anything about the film, but she will try to get something from behind the scenes today.

Three endings COULD mean that they haven't decided yet if this is Craig's final movie or not.

Three endings COULD mean that they haven't decided yet if this is Craig's final movie or not.

But...

The Mirror COULD be trolling... as usual.

But...

That is 100% true. On a different note:

Number of instagram posts by Fukunaga since he joined instagram:
    April: 5
    May: 5
    June: 3
    July: 3
    August: 5
    September: 7
    October: 0

Interesting...
    This film should be farewell to Daniel. As much as I like him. It’s time to hang it up. He wanted to after spectre anyway.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    This film should be farewell to Daniel. As much as I like him. It’s time to hang it up. He wanted to after spectre anyway.

No, not really.
    TripAces wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »

No, not really.

He was just tired after SP's long shoot. Didn't want to think about the next film right away.
    If 3 alternative endings have been filmed? I hope it is just to keep everyone in the dark about the climax of the film until they go see it in the Cinema.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Thanks, @Contraband and @00Agent
    00Agent wrote: »
    Lashanas stunt-double on Insta story today. Five clips merged. In german. Translation please

Nothing really interesting, she's just saying this will be her last week of filming in London, and that this will conclude 8 month of intese filming, and that this was her longest project ever.
    She says she is not allowed to show or say anything about the film, but she will try to get something from behind the scenes today.

Great. Thanks for the help.

But...

That is 100% true. On a different note:

Number of instagram posts by Fukunaga since he joined instagram:
    April: 5
    May: 5
    June: 3
    July: 3
    August: 5
    September: 7
    October: 0

Interesting...

Indeed... :-?
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Naomie clarifies PWB's role on the script. She describes it as 'minimal' and says that she probably doesn't deserve the title of 'co-writer' based on her contribution.

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Guarantee you there is no “segment” tonight about Bond at all. It’ll most likely be Harris fielding questions she’s not allowed to answer.
    Shannon Connellan - UK Editor @mashable. mashable.com

Visiting the #007 #NoTimeToDie set at @PinewoodStudios in London. So, that's a LOT of Aston Martin DB5s

Keep track of her or maybe an upcoming article, people