No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Can’t see Radiohead doing the score after being rejected for SPECTRE. Gutted as I love that song.

That recent leak is material 1997 so nothing to get too excited about speculation wise
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Am I the only one who thinks that Radiohead’s song for SPECTRE was mediocre at best? But, it would have been preferable to what we got.
    talos7 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks that Radiohead’s song for SPECTRE was mediocre at best? But, it would have been preferable to what we got.

My exact thoughts.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Univex wrote: »

My exact thoughts.

Agreed. It would have been an improvement, but only slight.

However, the idea of Mr. Jonny Greenwood scoring a Bond film certainly piques my interest. An unconventional choice, but an exciting one.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Yeah I was not at all impressed by Radiohead’s song. I honestly prefer WOTW.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Nope, I actually prefer WOTW a lot over their song.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I made a little something to whet your appetites until the real trailer arrives. Let me know what you think:

jake24 wrote: »
    I made a little something to whet your appetites until the real trailer arrives. Let me know what you think:

Awesome job! Nice choice of title too.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Great job @jake24 well edited video
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world

No I didn't care for it either.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    FoxRox wrote: »

Amazing. And that should absolutely be the title
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Murdock wrote: »

No I didn't care for it either.

I actually agree with you but truly loathed Smith’s song.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2019 Posts: 10,586

Great job @jake24 well edited video

Amazing. And that should absolutely be the title
    Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it.
    Great stuff, @jake24 - I don't usually go in for fan-made videos, but this was really well done.
    Nice one @jake24. Very slick.

Just as a quick aside, what track did you use during the first minute or so, before the Bond theme kicks in?
    Thanks @octofinger.

@CraigMooreOHMSS I used the track from the Venom teaser trailer.
    Thanks @octofinger.

@CraigMooreOHMSS I used the track from the Venom teaser trailer.

Ah, that's where I heard it before! Great stuff. Thank you.

Beautiful job, @jake24.

Wonderful title as well!. I think you've raised the stakes and the official trailer will now have something to live up to.
    Thanks guys, much appreciated.

This trailer alone makes it look like better than SPECTRE :D I wish it was the real one and not fan made. Oh well! =D>

That was fantastic! Great job!!! :-bd
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Walecs wrote: »

That song was never the theme anyway, the song that was originally commisioned as the theme was Man of War by Radiohead and was pulled as it wouldn't have been eligible for an Oscar.

Anyone that think Wailings on the Wall was a good song needs to get their ears syringed.
    Shardlake wrote: »

That song was never the theme anyway, the song that was originally commisioned as the theme was Man of War by Radiohead and was pulled as it wouldn't have been eligible for an Oscar.

Anyone that think Wailings on the Wall was a good song needs to get their ears syringed.

"Wailings"... :) brilliant, @Shardlake. And yes, I wholeheartedly agree.

Anyone who can't respect other people's tastes is an utter moron

Oh the irony in that statement...
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

Exactly
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited June 2019 Posts: 4,043

I still stand by it whether you think I'm a moron or not.

The proof is in the pudding the song has been totally forgot about and will likely only ever be remembered for being in a Bond film. A truely terrible Bond film so I guess it got the theme it deserved.

I still stand by it whether you think I'm a moron or not.

The proof is in the pudding the song has been totally forgot about and will likely only ever be remembered for being in a Bond film. A truely terrible Bond film so I guess it got the theme it deserved.

I don't care in the slightest bit if the song has been forgotten, I don't see how that is supposed to change my appreciation. I bet no one remembers the November Man books, even though Brosnan's film came out five years ago, it doesn't make them any less good. Honestly I don't get why you want to convince people that their tastes are wrong - I used to do that when I was 14, now I grew up. Do the same.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

WOW, holy s**t Jake!!! This was amazingly well edited. Fantastic job!!!
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Great teaser trailer, lovely job.
    That title is brilliant. I hope someone from EON reads this forum because they need to use For Queen and Country.