Frame of mind - Pick a Bond flick : LATEST : When you are ........GETTING MARRIED THE NEXT DAY !

2»

Comments

I think I have to go with TB here.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Frisky eh? LOL! I'd be watching TB or DAD. Yes I will admit I have a huge celebrity crush on Ms. Berry! Oh and Ms Pike is another fine choice. As for TB, the grand daddy of all when it comes to beautiful women!
    I am not sure about the concept here? Are we looking for a film that will help you, lets say... live out your friskyness, or one that would help you tame it until your partner comes home? If the latter, I would definitely put on AVTAK. That scene with Moore and Grace Jones should be sufficient to keep anyone's urges under control... ;))
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Hmm, maybe TWINE. Sophie is just exquisite and Denise was my first ever crush.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    TND.

So that I realise again that overacting my friskiness isn't half as bad as Pryce's portrayal of Carver.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    jobo wrote: »
    I am not sure about the concept here? Are we looking for a film that will help you, lets say... live out your friskyness, or one that would help you tame it until your partner comes home? If the latter, I would definitely put on AVTAK. That scene with Moore and Grace Jones should be sufficient to keep anyone's urges under control... ;))

Helping with birth control since 1985! LOL! Thanks for the laugh.
    There is a new 'frame of mind' category guys,go for it.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Oh, nice. :) Chewing away some tension and not needing too much drama, I might actually go for TMWTGG. Not too much pre-wedding disturbance to be expected from that awkward little fun movie.