The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• edited May 2019 Posts: 17,241
    Made my two free transfers, may make another not sure yet

Still some news that might come late. If possible, it might be worth waiting until closer to the deadline tomorrow if taking a -4 hit. Have yet to decide my transfers, so I'l probably have to wait closer to the deadline as landing a solution for the final GW is really, really difficult!

It's should be fun with all the games playing at the same time, I have tomorrow off so I'll watch the Liverpool and City game at the same time. I got a Saints asset in I may get a second

It will be fun for sure! Don't know which games are on here, but if I know TV2 right, they won't show Arsenal…

Have three Saints assets myself actually: Valery, Bednarek and Højbjerg. Currently I have the latter two on the bench, but I'm toying with the idea of playing both Valery and Bednarek. The issue is that I can see Huddersfield scoring a goal.

I opted for Prowse I may get Shane Long though I am happy with the three strikers I have, I decided to get Vardy back in and have Wilson and Rashford. I let Jiminez go as I think Liverpool will win without conceding.

SKY are only showing two games, Brighton v City, Liverpool v Wolves

I think all three of those can do well tomorrow. I'm looking at the possibility of moving on Jiménez too, but it looks like I'm stuck with transferring out Son + a defender, or Son + Jiménez – potentially for Vardy. I could also just bench Son and transfer out a couple of other players I can't decide on.

Trying to narrow it down to three alternatives now, haha!

Chelsea are secure and after extra time the other night in the Europa League... I think Leicester could get a few goals in the game, certainly at home.

I wanted to get Laporte in though it would be swapping him for either a Liverpool defender or Lindelof

Indeed, Leicester have a great opportunity with Chelsea having played 120 mins in the EL Thursday. And being the last GW, we should see some goals in most games.

Laporte is definitely in my thinking a well, but I'm also considering Bernardo Silva. Might lose some sleep over the transfer decisions!

Re. the televised games, I think the United game will be on here, as well as the City and/or Liverpool game.

I am not sure if BT sport are showing any matches though I am not subscribed to them.

B. Silva has been on great form not a bad shout, I still have Pogba and Rashford I have shown way too much loyalty to them two

That's the difference from the UK and Norway I guess; there's only one broadcaster that has rights to show PL matches – which has its advantages and disadvantages.

B. Silva has certainly been on form lately. He's difficult to predict from a FPL standpoint I think. A bit like Eriksen and De Bruyne, he might be very involved, but not always in a way that provides plenty of FPL points. Pogba and Rashford have a very good fixture though, and many are bringing them in, it seems. Might get Pogba myself, but there are other players I'm more interested in bringing in as a one week punt.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Still some news that might come late. If possible, it might be worth waiting until closer to the deadline tomorrow if taking a -4 hit. Have yet to decide my transfers, so I'l probably have to wait closer to the deadline as landing a solution for the final GW is really, really difficult!

It's should be fun with all the games playing at the same time, I have tomorrow off so I'll watch the Liverpool and City game at the same time. I got a Saints asset in I may get a second

It will be fun for sure! Don't know which games are on here, but if I know TV2 right, they won't show Arsenal…

Have three Saints assets myself actually: Valery, Bednarek and Højbjerg. Currently I have the latter two on the bench, but I'm toying with the idea of playing both Valery and Bednarek. The issue is that I can see Huddersfield scoring a goal.

I opted for Prowse I may get Shane Long though I am happy with the three strikers I have, I decided to get Vardy back in and have Wilson and Rashford. I let Jiminez go as I think Liverpool will win without conceding.

I think all three of those can do well tomorrow. I'm looking at the possibility of moving on Jiménez too, but it looks like I'm stuck with transferring out Son + a defender, or Son + Jiménez – potentially for Vardy. I could also just bench Son and transfer out a couple of other players I can't decide on.

Chelsea are secure and after extra time the other night in the Europa League... I think Leicester could get a few goals in the game, certainly at home.

I wanted to get Laporte in though it would be swapping him for either a Liverpool defender or Lindelof

Indeed, Leicester have a great opportunity with Chelsea having played 120 mins in the EL Thursday. And being the last GW, we should see some goals in most games.

Laporte is definitely in my thinking a well, but I'm also considering Bernardo Silva. Might lose some sleep over the transfer decisions!

Re. the televised games, I think the United game will be on here, as well as the City and/or Liverpool game.

I am not sure if BT sport are showing any matches though I am not subscribed to them.

B. Silva has been on great form not a bad shout, I still have Pogba and Rashford I have shown way too much loyalty to them two

That's the difference from the UK and Norway I guess; there's only one broadcaster that has rights to show PL matches – which has its advantages and disadvantages.

B. Silva has certainly been on form lately. He's difficult to predict from a FPL standpoint I think. A bit like Eriksen and De Bruyne, he might be very involved, but not always in a way that provides plenty of FPL points. Pogba and Rashford have a very good fixture though, and many are bringing them in, it seems. Might get Pogba myself, but there are other players I'm more interested in bringing in as a one week punt.

I pay for alot of different streaming services already, and as United have been so crap in CL not rushed to get BT.

United are that bad I would not be shocked if Cardiff won :))

I pay for alot of different streaming services already, and as United have been so crap in CL not rushed to get BT.

It's the same issue here, haha! I have Netflix, TV2 and a couple others to cover all what I want to see. It's not really worth it I feel, but it's the only way to follow both Arsenal and Rosenborg, as well as having the opportunity to watch some TV shows and films.

United should be able to get three points against Cardiff shouldn't they? Home match against a relegated side should be enough to be able to end the season with a win.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

It's the same issue here, haha! I have Netflix, TV2 and a couple others to cover all what I want to see. It's not really worth it I feel, but it's the only way to follow both Arsenal and Rosenborg, as well as having the opportunity to watch some TV shows and films.

United should be able to get three points against Cardiff shouldn't they? Home match against a relegated side should be enough to be able to end the season with a win.

United should have beat Huddersfield easily, there are serious issues with United at the moment which has contributed to our collapse, it will be interesting to see what happens in the summer.

United should have beat Huddersfield easily, there are serious issues with United at the moment which has contributed to our collapse, it will be interesting to see what happens in the summer.

They definitely should, but it looks like Huddersfield were up for it. United have an advantage playing at home today though.

Arsenal have similar problems, so I guess both teams have an important summer ahead. The difference is that United will probably address the issues, while arsenal won't!

They definitely should, but it looks like Huddersfield were up for it. United have an advantage playing at home today though.

Arsenal have similar problems, so I guess both teams have an important summer ahead. The difference is that United will probably address the issues, while arsenal won't!

United will likely throw money at the problems, though that has not worked in recent years

United will likely throw money at the problems, though that has not worked in recent years

Better than throwing nothing at the problems I guess. The rumoured Arsenal transfer budget is ridiculous.

Better than throwing nothing at the problems I guess. The rumoured Arsenal transfer budget is ridiculous.

I heard that though you have a good manager in place
    In two minds about my Captain pick #-o

Really happy with Emery. Not so happy how the club is run. What he's done this season, reaching an EL final is more than what Arsenal fans could have hoped for though.

It went all the way to the deadline for me. Right now I don't know if I ended up with Sterling or Vardy as captain!

My two free transfers were real punts; Son and Jiménez out for Fraser and Vardy. Not confident, that's for sure.

Really happy with Emery. Not so happy how the club is run. What he's done this season, reaching an EL final is more than what Arsenal fans could have hoped for though.

It went all the way to the deadline for me. Right now I don't know if I ended up with Sterling or Vardy as captain!

My two free transfers were real punts; Son and Jiménez out for Fraser and Vardy. Not confident, that's for sure.

It was either Mane or Vardy though I also have Sterling, I went for Vardy. I think Bournemouth may do well Palace have a few injurys. I decided not to take a hit

It was either Mane or Vardy though I also have Sterling, I went for Vardy. I think Bournemouth may do well Palace have a few injurys. I decided not to take a hit

It was so many captain options this week, and deciding on one was very, very difficult. Can't do anything more now though!

A bit worried about my Bournemouth double-up. Not feeling confident at all, but I couldn't get anyone much more expensive than Fraser in order to get Vardy. As with you, I took no hits for this gameweek. Wouldn't be surprised if many have taken hits, so that could be an advantage if the players in our teams deliver.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 23,102

It was so many captain options this week, and deciding on one was very, very difficult. Can't do anything more now though!

A bit worried about my Bournemouth double-up. Not feeling confident at all, but I couldn't get anyone much more expensive than Fraser in order to get Vardy. As with you, I took no hits for this gameweek. Wouldn't be surprised if many have taken hits, so that could be an advantage if the players in our teams deliver.

I am glad I have stayed clear of Sane and Hazard both on the bench.

The last day of season there will be goals, young Mason Greenwood starting for United I bet he scores, he has a great free kick

I am glad I have stayed clear of Sane and Hazard both on the bench.

The last day of season there will be goals, young Mason Greenwood starting for United I bet he scores, he has a great free kick

After 120 minutes at top four secured(?) I guess Sarri won't risk any key players. Either that or because of the 120 minutes Thursday.

Mason Greenwood is one of the talents at United, right?
    City need to be careful, Brighton are having a go

Yeah Mason from youth set up
    Mane goal
    The final gameweek is here, and here are the final captaincy picks:
    Agüero: 3
    Salah: 2
    Vardy: 2
    Mané: 2
    Lacazette: 1
    Sterling: 1

Agüero the most captained option this gameweek, with Salah, Vardy and Mané all backed by two managers each. Lacazette and Sterling makes the differential picks with one manager captaining each.
    Mane goal

Aaah, had the armband on Mané the whole week until yesterday…
    Mane goal

Aaah, had the armband on Mané the whole week until yesterday…

Early days... Come on Vardy

Just noticed Lindelof is absent though I have Lascelles as back up
    TAA assist nice
    Murray scored for Brighton
    TAA assist nice

This is killing my mini league rankings! :-(
    Aguero scored equalised
    Aguero scored equalised

Yess! Points!
    High drama :))
    United losing :))
    Laporte goal dam, its good though bad I did not get him in

Damn, Laporte and TAA delivering is the worst…

So far not so good nothing from well most of my players, Palace winning not good

So far not so good nothing from well most of my players, Palace winning not good

Double Bournemouth was a trap it seems!