The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Not having Salah is really affecting my ranking, no chance of top 10K finish now its all about a top 50K finish.
    Not having Salah is really affecting my ranking, no chance of top 10K finish now its all about a top 50K finish.

On a small green, but that's because I have many players in play today (and De Bruyne (C) already played). Tomorrow will likely be a red arrow.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited July 2020 Posts: 23,104
    Bye Liverpool clean sheet, so glad I got rid of double up on there defence since restart.
    Bye Liverpool clean sheet, so glad I got rid of double up on there defence since restart.

A little bit annoyed the clean sheet went, but given Alexander-Arnold's ownership, I recon it won't do much for the overall rank.

A little bit annoyed the clean sheet went, but given Alexander-Arnold's ownership, I recon it won't do much for the overall rank.

My squad being a mess really has stopped me doing transfers, I dare not take a hit incase a player I bring in gets benched and I have no bench back up. These last few games I am playing it safe hoping to ensure top 50K finish. I would like to get more City assets with there run in though with Pep roulette it's a risk.
    Good news Ings has scored, bad news Son on the bench :-O

My squad being a mess really has stopped me doing transfers, I dare not take a hit incase a player I bring in gets benched and I have no bench back up. These last few games I am playing it safe hoping to ensure top 50K finish. I would like to get more City assets with there run in though with Pep roulette it's a risk.

The Pep roulette is really making things difficult. I expect De Bruyne and Mahrez to be benched at some point, and I really, really don't want it to be this weekend, as my bench is weak. I think I will play it safe, only doing one transfer for the weekend, then reassess after next gameweek. All depends on how tonight's games go.

Good news Ings has scored, bad news Son on the bench :-O

Really need to bring in Ings, but I'm nor sure it's worth it before after next gameweek. As an owner, you can just relax and enjoy his fantastic goalscoring form!
    United line up in... same team starts thankfully so all the big hitters thankfully.

I got Ings in on his form not fixtures, to be honest not many strikers were appealing I am close to giving up on Jiminez also.
    United line up in... same team starts thankfully so all the big hitters thankfully.

Can't imagine Ole will rotate this team much at any point. Won't risk the top four chances by benching an in-form payer or two.

Can't imagine Ole will rotate this team much at any point. Won't risk the top four chances by benching an in-form payer or two.

Yeah United having as good a gaps as any between games, his best 11 is good so if he can keep it intact that's our best chance for top four.

Yeah United having as good a gaps as any between games, his best 11 is good so if he can keep it intact that's our best chance for top four.

It also makes things easier FPL wise, haha!
    Bournemouth score at the death, Spurs losing clean sheet will help me... VAR rules it out? [-(

True you know where you are with Ole's line ups lol

Ings currently on bonus 3, I need every point to stay in the top 50K
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 17,241
    Bournemouth score at the death, Spurs losing clean sheet will help me... VAR rules it out? [-(

Damn, even with Aurier, it would be great if Sp*rs had lost this game…

He will get all three, surely?

Ings got all 3 Bonus thankfully, I am just outside the top 50K really need my Man United assets to perform, Fernandes (c)

Ings got all 3 Bonus thankfully, I am just outside the top 50K really need my Man United assets to perform, Fernandes (c)

I haven't dared look at my rank, and I won't do so either until this game is over! Any point Fernandes gets (even though I own him) will negatively affect my rank.

I haven't dared look at my rank, and I won't do so either until this game is over! Any point Fernandes gets (even though I own him) will negatively affect my rank.

Not the best game to watch United been sloppy so far, Grealish is often linked with United not a fan to be honest.
    Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll Captain Fernandes lol

Not the best game to watch United been sloppy so far, Grealish is often linked with United not a fan to be honest.
    Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll Captain Fernandes lol

Reading on Twitter that the pen shouldn't have been given? Not watching the game.

Reading on Twitter that the pen shouldn't have been given? Not watching the game.

The penalty was debatable though you win some you lose some lol Joking aside I can see why it was given

Good move for United Fernandes almost got second

The penalty was debatable though you win some you lose some lol Joking aside I can see why it was given

Schmeichel disagrees…

https://twitter.com/Pschmeichel1

Schmeichel disagrees…

Schmeichel disagrees…

I have got to the point that there are so many bad decisions in the use of VAR if one goes our way I will take it. The Bournemouth goal earlier should have stood the rules are getting stupid.
    Lethal Greenwood again, Martial assist

Schmeichel disagrees…

I have got to the point that there are so many bad decisions in the use of VAR if one goes our way I will take it. The Bournemouth goal earlier should have stood the rules are getting stupid.

I still can't understand that they can't use the technology in a better way. In the Arsenal-Leicester game the ref went over to the monitor himself before the Nketiah red card. That's only the second time I've seen a ref do that this season. Meanwhile, we see the VAR ref get things wrong each gameweek…

Getting Greenwood was a good idea, but I'm not sure what to do with Rashford. I got him for the fixtures, but I'm looking at Ings, thinking he does just as well, and he's cheaper.

Schmeichel disagrees…

I still can't understand that they can't use the technology in a better way. In the Arsenal-Leicester game the ref went over to the monitor himself before the Nketiah red card. That's only the second time I've seen a ref do that this season. Meanwhile, we see the VAR ref get things wrong each gameweek…

Getting Greenwood was a good idea, but I'm not sure what to do with Rashford. I got him for the fixtures, but I'm looking at Ings, thinking he does just as well, and he's cheaper.

The technology works it did ok during the last WC, I question the training involved to teach people to use VAR, the whole think needs looking at as its causing more problems than pre VAR.

Rashford last chance this GW for me, I only kept Rashford on a hunch and did not want to take a hit to get Greenwood in, already having three United players forced me to get Ings in.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I should finish this gameweek with about 86 points, once the bonus points are added later for today's games.

Schmeichel disagrees…

The technology works it did ok during the last WC, I question the training involved to teach people to use VAR, the whole think needs looking at as its causing more problems than pre VAR.

Rashford last chance this GW for me, I only kept Rashford on a hunch and did not want to take a hit to get Greenwood in, already having three United players forced me to get Ings in.

It strange, as it seemed to work so well in the WC. Why not in the leagues, after having used it for longer? It just doesn't make sense.

I got Rashford for points potential and to block points from rivals in another league. But looking at other options like Ings or Vardy would have been better. The fear is he will start producing when I get rid…

I should finish this gameweek with about 86 points, once the bonus points are added later for today's games.

Wow, great score!
    81 points for me and a green arrow back up to 39K, though two weeks in a row I Captained Fernandes and both times I should have used my triple Captain Chip.

I have to get Greenwood in now so Rashford out and may take a hit Son to Salah or likely Mané.
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 17,241
    81 points for me and a green arrow back up to 39K, though two weeks in a row I Captained Fernandes and both times I should have used my triple Captain Chip.

I have to get Greenwood in now so Rashford out and may take a hit Son to Salah or likely Mané.

Great score! I see there are some really good scores around, both in our league or elsewhere. It's not every gameweek where so many highly owned players delivers.

I've done Jiménez > Vardy, as an early move. Might do a -4, but I've not decided yet. I think I have to take a hit next GW if not before this weekend's deadline.