The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Fernandes is my Captain in the end, heard Jiminez maybe be out though only caught back end of what was being said, think he has just become a father for the first time? I may have misheard
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 17,280
    Fernandes is my Captain in the end, heard Jiminez maybe be out though only caught back end of what was being said, think he has just become a father for the first time? I may have misheard

I read somewhere that he and his partner are expecting, but I don't know if the baby has been born yet.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Already two assists for Willian.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Game over already, no chance Palace will score 2 goals
    What a goal by Zaha, come on Palace
    Foster predictably concedes in the one gameweek I was most hoping for a clean sheet… Will have to sort out the goalkeeper situation, but it will involve a hit…
    3 - 1 Abraham
    3 - 2 Benteke :-O

...in a matter of minutes
    3 - 1 Abraham

A mini league rival has Christensen in his starting eleven. Would be great if Palace could get another goal or two.
    edited July 2020 Posts: 23,334
    3 - 1 Abraham

A mini league rival has Christensen in his starting eleven. Would be great if Palace could get another goal or two.

Palace scoring again will be good for United also lol

Hoping for a Arsenal win tonight
    3 - 1 Abraham

Very much doubt that will happen. Leicester is the better team, IMO.
    3 - 1 Abraham

A draw would still be a good result, I have a hunch at home Arsenal will win tonight.

Palace very close to drawing level at the end, Chelsea scrape win in the end.
    3 - 1 Abraham

A draw would still be a good result, I have a hunch at home Arsenal will win tonight.

I'd call it a miracle should it happen!

Oooooh – almost for Palace again!
    3 - 1 Abraham

I'd call it a miracle should it happen!

Oooooh – almost for Palace again!

So close for Palace, Chelsea defence very shaky
    Saka assist Aubameyang goal

Edited: Only just realised Arsenal will only be 3 points behind United if they win this,
    Arsenal's top six hopes most likely over after one point against Leicester (after Nketiah's red card)… They should have won this by the first half, but wasted several chances. Horrible result.
    Arsenal's top six hopes most likely over after one point against Leicester (after Nketiah's red card)… They should have won this by the first half, but wasted several chances. Horrible result.

Decent for United though if we don't beat Villa away then will count for nothing.

Decent for United though if we don't beat Villa away then will count for nothing.

I think United will win their remaining fixtures, given that they are as goo as it gets!

I think the table will end up something like this:

Sp*rs: Bournemouth (W), Arsenal (W), Newcastle (W), Leicester (D), Palace (W) – 13pts
    Arsenal: Sp*rs (L), Liverpool (L), Villa (D), Watford (D) – 2 pts
    Wolves: Sheffield United (D), Everton (W), Burnley (D), Palace (W), Chelsea (L) – 8pts
    United: Villa (W), Southampton (W), Palace (W), West Ham (W), Leicester (W) – 15pts
    Leicester: Bournemouth (W), Sheffield United (W), Sp*rs (D), United (L) – 7pts
    Chelsea: Sheffield United (W), Norwich (W), Liverpool (D), Wolves (W) – 10pts
    City: Newcastle (W), Brighton (W), Bournemouth (W), Watford (W), Norwich (W) –15pts
    Liverpool: Brighton (W), Burnley (W), Arsenal (W), Chelsea (D), Newcastle (W) – 13pts

1. Liverpool: 102
    2. City: 81
    3. United: 70 (goal difference gives United the third place)
    4. Chelsea: 70
    5. Leceister: 66
    6. Sp*rs: 61
    7. Wolves: 60
    8. Arsenal: 52
    I would go...

Liverpool
    City
    Chelsea
    Man United
    Leicester
    Arsenal
    Spurs
    Wolves

I think Spurs will struggle to get results they really are abysmal and I feel Wolves will drop off.

Chelsea do look good going forward and will just beat us to third, also I think there is one banana skin in there for United, we will end up picking up a draw or lose against a team we should beat.
    I would go...

Liverpool
    City
    Chelsea
    Man United
    Leicester
    Arsenal
    Spurs
    Wolves

I think Spurs will struggle to get results they really are abysmal and I feel Wolves will drop off.

Chelsea do look good going forward and will just beat us to third, also I think there is one banana skin in there for United, we will end up picking up a draw or lose against a team we should beat.

It's quite the race for those spots, that's for sure. I think United's form will see to that they win their remaining fixtures. One or two might be a bit more difficult that expected, but with Fernandes, Greenwood, Martial etc. in form, they will get those three-points. Chelsea look decent, so they will give United fight for that third spot, but that Liverpool fixture will be tough.

Leicester have decent fixtures still, and will maybe even beat Sp*rs – but my hunch says a draw there. Wolves are difficult to predict, but they have better fixtures than Arsenal. So do Sp*rs. So I have to place Arsenal last. All their remaining fixtures are just to write off as another loss (Liverpool and Sp*rs), or banana skins, which I recon – after two straight losses against Liverpool and Sp*rs – will push Arsenal down to 8th. Who knows, Sheffield United might even go past Arsenal during the remaining games, so that Arsenal finish 9th. That will be where I expected them to finish before the season.
    Just realised I have 4 players in the SU v Wolves, I really need that game to stay 0 - 0, I am not really paying attention the FPL as much as I should.
    Just realised I have 4 players in the SU v Wolves, I really need that game to stay 0 - 0, I am not really paying attention the FPL as much as I should.

Looking very likely!

Looking very likely!

Coady currently on 3 bonus [-O<
    SU score at the death thankfully it was Egan get in 15 points from him

Man, I wish my defence got something… De Bruyne could have had several assists today, but only got the one…
    SU ahead of Arsenal on the table now. Will likely stay that way, I think. Not being able to beat Leicester could come back to haunt Arteta & Co.

Man, I wish my defence got something… De Bruyne could have had several assists today, but only got the one…

I have Henderson also 7 from him though only 2 from Coady. Looking at the City result hope not getting more City assets does not hurt too much. Really need United to hit 2 or 3 goals tomorrow.
    Robertson and Mane on bench for Liverpool, good chance the next GW Salah and TAA may be rested

I have Henderson also 7 from him though only 2 from Coady. Looking at the City result hope not getting more City assets does not hurt too much. Really need United to hit 2 or 3 goals tomorrow.

I recon United will. If my vice captaincies lately is anything to go by! (Fernandes VC)
    Robertson and Mane on bench for Liverpool, good chance the next GW Salah and TAA may be rested

I didn't transfer out Salah for this gameweek after all – but it looks like I must take the gamble doing so before the weekend.

I recon United will. If my vice captaincies lately is anything to go by! (Fernandes VC)

I didn't transfer out Salah for this gameweek after all – but it looks like I must take the gamble doing so before the weekend.

Only a hunch though Klopp appears to be rotating his front three and also giving youth a chance.

Villa defence is not great so hopefully United will score early.

edited: Salah goal and it was all too easy :-S

Oh no Salah assist Henderson goal this could be a cricket score

Only a hunch though Klopp appears to be rotating his front three and also giving youth a chance.

Villa defence is not great so hopefully United will score early.

edited: Salah goal and it was all too easy :-S

Oh no Salah assist Henderson goal this could be a cricket score

I captained Salah the wrong GW!