The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    My team for this Gameweek:

Ryan
    Aké, Janmaat, Chiwell, Lundstram
    Pulisic, Salah, H Wilson
    Vardy (C), Aguero, Abraham

I'm hoping to get big points from Vardy to make up for being stuck with 2 goalies (Gueita + Ryan) with tough fixtures.

There is always a chance Ryan will get good save points

With my luck he is more likely to get yellow carded instead. :-))

I hope not I want another points haul like the last GW :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Sterling or Vardy as Captain I can't make my mind up, going to flip a coin
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Sterling or Vardy as Captain I can't make my mind up, going to flip a coin

Bigger chance of Vardy playing than Sterling given Pep's mysterious lineup choices at times. Leicester have an easier fixture too, Brighton (Chelsea for Man City).
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,241
    Just listening to Football Scout, Salah and Robertson are doubts, Odoi unlikely and Pulisic a doubt, also game maybe to early for Jiminez after a long trip after International duty. Any Henderson (Sheffield United) owners he can't play against Man United (parent club)

All of these things worries me. I'm yet to land a transfer (or transfers) and deciding on a captain. Currently, my team is like this:

Pope
    TAA - Söyüncü - Lundstram - Rico
    Mané - Sterling - De Bruyne - Mount
    Vardy - Abraham
    (McGovern - Connolly - Saka - Boly)

Ryan
    Soyoncu, TAA, Lundstrum
    Salah, Sterling, Martial, Mount
    Jiminez, Vardy, Abraham

I am undecided about my captain
    My team for this Gameweek:

Ryan
    Aké, Janmaat, Chiwell, Lundstram
    Pulisic, Salah, H Wilson
    Vardy (C), Aguero, Abraham

I'm hoping to get big points from Vardy to make up for being stuck with 2 goalies (Gueita + Ryan) with tough fixtures.

Teams are looking great, guys! :-)
    Decided on the boring move of Boly > Cahill, banking the second transfer for next week. Cahill will be on the bench this gameweek, before coming an option for Palace's good run of games.
    Here are the gameweek 13 captaincy picks!
    Vardy: 8
    Mané: 3
    Aubameyang: 2
    Sterling: 2
    Kane: I
    van Dijk: I
    Salah: I
    De Bruyne: I

Vardy is by far the most popular captaincy option in our league this gameweek (not strange given his and Leicester's form). Mané is closest, with three managers hoping for returns against Palace. Good luck everyone!
    I fell asleep soon as I got home so did not change my team :)) Sterling is my captain hope it works out.

Spurs two up with Son getting a goal and assist
    I fell asleep soon as I got home so did not change my team :)) Sterling is my captain hope it works out.

The Mourinho effect (or is it the new manager effect) is already there. We will have to look at Sp*rs players going forward, then…

The Mourinho effect (or is it the new manager effect) is already there. We will have to look at Sp*rs players going forward, then…

Or the West Ham are terrible at the moment effect :))

Early news suggests Robertson and Salah are out, I kept Salah hope it does not backfire though I was not prepared to take a hit in case Mané did not deliver, the Palace game worries me from a FPL perspective and went with my gut.

Early news suggests Robertson and Salah are out, I kept Salah hope it does not backfire though I was not prepared to take a hit in case Mané did not deliver, the Palace game worries me from a FPL perspective and went with my gut.

Maybe so!

Damn, that's not good. I reluctantly captained Mané as I wasn't not too confident with any captaincy options this gameweek.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 23,102

Maybe so!

Damn, that's not good. I reluctantly captained Mané as I wasn't not too confident with any captaincy options this gameweek.

I maybe wrong and Mané may get a Hatrick, just preying the early team news is wrong and Salah and Robertson start. I will take Salah of the bench rather than start Cantwell who is my back up

Maybe so!

I maybe wrong and Mané may get a Hatrick, just preying the early team news is wrong and Salah and Robertson start. I will take Salah of the bench rather than start Cantwell who is my back up

I don't know how much a Salah no-show will affect Mané, but for Liverpool in general, missing Robertson will maybe be worse (?)

Maybe so!

I don't know how much a Salah no-show will affect Mané, but for Liverpool in general, missing Robertson will maybe be worse (?)

Agree Robertson and TAA are so important from an attacking perspective, I am not even sure on there fullback back up Milner? Liverpool don't have anywhere near the squad depth of City
    Kane goal 3 up now against West Ham
    I will admit I did not give Spurs assets much thought though that was partly down to having no transfers
    Robertson starts, Salah on the bench (to save Liverpool with a second half brace) :))

Kelly on the bench again for Palace I was wise to put him as third sub he has to go maybe for Rico at some point

Thankfully Jiminez starts in strong attacking lineup
    Southampton goal away to Arsenal ings scores
    Robertson starts, Salah on the bench (to save Liverpool with a second half brace) :))

Kelly on the bench again for Palace I was wise to put him as third sub he has to go maybe for Rico at some point

At least Robertson is on the pitch. Not feeling too confident getting many points from the 15:00 kick-offs though.

Bound to happen. This is an Arsenal team that's given up already.

At least Robertson is on the pitch. Not feeling too confident getting many points from the 15:00 kick-offs though.

Surely if they lose to Southampton at home Emery in trouble?

This GW is not good to my team, I have low expectations

By the looks of things they're looking long-term with Emery, so he'll probably get to the end of the season at least.

Not looking great for my team either…

By the looks of things they're looking long-term with Emery, so he'll probably get to the end of the season at least.

I need returns from Jiminez and Martial, too many of my other players are against each other

Saying that Martial v Lundstrum also

Lacazette scored Aubameyang assist
    Jota assist Moutinho goal (Free kick)
    Troare assist... Jiminez goal get in

I need returns from Jiminez and Martial, too many of my other players are against each other

Arsenal need more than a draw this afternoon!

Not looking good for me so far. If it continues like this, it's a red arrow pretty much confirmed…

Arsenal need more than a draw this afternoon!

Not looking good for me so far. If it continues like this, it's a red arrow pretty much confirmed…

Unfortunately with near template teams dud weeks are inevitable, I would take 50 points now

Red card Bournemouth down to ten men, come on Jiminez
    Palace leading v Liverpool

It's written that Salah will rescue them :))

VAR goal ruled out
    Palace leading v Liverpool

It's written that Salah will rescue them :))

VAR goal ruled out

And now Mané scores. At least I got that right.
    Cantwell goal - Pukki assist.
    Just saw I need Salah to stay benched now

If Liverpool can control the game in second half, I think he won't be risked.

If Liverpool can control the game in second half, I think he won't be risked.

I hope as Cantwell currently on 8 points [-O<