The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Almost 0-2!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    There goes my Liverpool Double defence points, Liverpool on free fall.. Will check if the game is on Sky
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Salah equalizes.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Bournemouth are going to be fighting hard to get out of the relegation battle.
    Could be a good game.
    Is it possible that the unthinkable could happen for Liverpool. Surely not.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Salah equalizes.

Get in my Captain
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 17,241
    Salah scoring when I don't captain him…
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2020 Posts: 15,686
    Mané gives Liverpool the lead. 2-1. Assist by Van Dijk.
    edited March 2020 Posts: 23,102
    Mane taking Salah bonus points gr
    I almost triple captained Salah
    This result is not good for my rank…
    18 points for Salah I will take that, two defenders blanking not great. Green arrow at moment 21K
    Lundstram starting thankfully, hoping for some returns from him today

Traoré on bench again
    18 points for Salah I will take that, two defenders blanking not great. Green arrow at moment 21K
    22k rank drop here. Can only hope things improves with the upcoming fixtures.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's involved in goals, either assisting or scoring himself!

Wouldn't surprise me if he's involved in goals, either assisting or scoring himself!

I hope so from Lundstram as many have got rid, it will soften blow if KDB and Aubameyang captainers get high scores

I hope so from Lundstram as many have got rid, it will soften blow if KDB and Aubameyang captainers get high scores

Aubameyang inches from an assist. Closest Arsenal have been so far, in a game that West Ham have been doing well so far.
    edited March 2020 Posts: 15,686
    Sharp opens the score for Sheffield, thanks by an assist from Lundstram! Big points coming my way if Sheffield continues like this.
    Glad I kept Lord Lundstram
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Ritchie misses! (I have McCarthy on the bench…)
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Ouch! @ Mcarthy I need to look at a cheap keeper for bench boost. I still have three chips left
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Ouch! @ Mcarthy I need to look at a cheap keeper for bench boost. I still have three chips left

So do I. I don't know if l keep the Henderson/McCarthy double-up – form and other transfers depending.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

So do I. I don't know if l keep the Henderson/McCarthy double-up – form and other transfers depending.

I have two free transfers, so three free transfers before GW31, if I take one hit also I could field an OK side. The last few weeks I have not really known which way to take my squad, I really need to plan properly for the run in.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Warning for you: you cannot accumulate more than 2 free transfers.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

I have two free transfers, so three free transfers before GW31, if I take one hit also I could field an OK side. The last few weeks I have not really known which way to take my squad, I really need to plan properly for the run in.

I definitely need to plan too. Recent gameweeks have been all about putting out fires, so planning has been difficult. Gameweek 31 is my concern now; play the free hit and build towards the gameweeks after, or field a 5-6 man squad in gameweek 31, and save the free hit for later.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Warning for you: you cannot accumulate more than 2 free transfers.

Oh I know I will use my two free transfers by next GW, cheers though.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

I definitely need to plan too. Recent gameweeks have been all about putting out fires, so planning has been difficult. Gameweek 31 is my concern now; play the free hit and build towards the gameweeks after, or field a 5-6 man squad in gameweek 31, and save the free hit for later.

I definately won't use the free hit, I just think GW31 will be so low scoring it would be a waste.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

I definately won't use the free hit, I just think GW31 will be so low scoring it would be a waste.

It's not an ideal gameweek for sure, but I might be forced to play it then – unfortunately. Much will depend on the next gameweek.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

It's not an ideal gameweek for sure, but I might be forced to play it then – unfortunately. Much will depend on the next gameweek.

Looking at my team for next GW not an obvious captain pick for me, unsure whether to bring in Jota now though I need him for GW31
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Looking at my team for next GW not an obvious captain pick for me, unsure whether to bring in Jota now though I need him for GW31

I'd like Jota for gameweek 31, regardless of if I play free hit or not. I already have three Wolves players though, but since Traoré isn't starting games, I might have to transfer him out.
    Green arrow so far, back up to 19K in the world, glad Aubameyang has not punished me... Yet. Lundstram 12 points a god send. Five players left, assuming KDB plays twice.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

I'd like Jota for gameweek 31, regardless of if I play free hit or not. I already have three Wolves players though, but since Traoré isn't starting games, I might have to transfer him out.

Think I will get Jota and Doherty in tonight.
    Green arrow so far, back up to 19K in the world, glad Aubameyang has not punished me... Yet. Lundstram 12 points a god send. Five players left, assuming KDB plays twice.
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Great gameweek for you so far! Only have De Bruyne, Aubameyang (again) and Fernandes left. Given that most of my squad have played, and I'm already on a red arrow, it doesn't look good.

A bit early to make moves on a Saturday, but if you have to, then there's worse moves to make!
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Great gameweek for you so far! Only have De Bruyne, Aubameyang (again) and Fernandes left. Given that most of my squad have played, and I'm already on a red arrow, it doesn't look good.

A bit early to make moves on a Saturday, but if you have to, then there's worse moves to make!

Yeah I was just thinking do I really want to have three Wolves players for GW30 away to West Ham... I think I will make one transfer and bank the other for after next week and get treble up on Wolves then

I may get a Burnley defender in later tonight as prep for GW31, I will watch the Spurs game and scout Burnley defenders lol
    Penalty to Newcastle.

Yeah I was just thinking do I really want to have three Wolves players for GW30 away to West Ham... I think I will make one transfer and bank the other for after next week and get treble up on Wolves then

I may get a Burnley defender in later tonight as prep for GW31, I will watch the Spurs game and scout Burnley defenders lol

A Burnley defender is on my wishlist as well. If it weren't for the City/Arsenal double, I might have made that my only transfer for this gameweek; instead I went with Doherty+ Aubameyang for a hit. Doesn't look like it will pay off, unfortunately.