The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Going to have to get Wan Bissaka back in next GW, the eye test you can see why he is a walking bonus points magnet
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    West Ham goal not surprised
    Shit I turned it off to watch an episode of Ramseys kitchen nightmares!!
    Who scored ? Please say Noble was involved ?!?
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shit I turned it off to watch an episode of Ramseys kitchen nightmares!!
    Who scored ? Please say Noble was involved ?!?

United dont have the midfielders or strikers on the pitch or arguably the squad, West Ham will probably win this 3 - 0 unless the bench can bail us out
    Rashford down injured we may have zero strikers now

You may have a decent lead by the end of the weekend

Lingard up front now, Arsenal will be happy next week Rashford was in tears not looking good
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 19,339
    What the hell is wrong wz Rashford, he wasn’t right mentally or physically so why play him when you have a fit Lingard on the bench ?!
    Now the manager is screwed for the immediate future.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 23,105
    I have said to give Ole a full season, though honestly he is showing nothing to suggest that things will improve. Getting rid of Lukaku and Sanchez was stupid though nearly all the fan base wanted it to happen, United has nothing right now
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 17,241

You may have a decent lead by the end of the weekend

Lingard up front now, Arsenal will be happy next week Rashford was in tears not looking good

LINGARD?!
    I have said to give Ole a full season, though honestly he is showing nothing to suggest that things will improve. Getting rid of Lukaku and Sanchez was stupid though nearly all the fan base wanted it to happen, United has nothing right now

As Britain based Norwegian football writer Lars Sivertsen just wrote on Twitter:

"One can talk about bad luck re. injuries, but when the football club with the third highest revenue in the world chooses to go into a season with only two established strikers in their squad, they don't have anyone else but themselves to blame when they end up in this situation."
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 19,339
    CRESSWELL !!!!!!!!
    what a beautiful free kick won by one of my FF players Noble !!!!
    De Gea is out of my team next week ,my club Arsenal with our attack will destroy them !
    Ooh Man of the Match for Mark as well, do I get points for that I can’t remember?
    Not surprised expected this we are not good been saying it for weeks, at this rate Ole will be gone by Christmas. We dont have the players though the tactics this season are poor
    CRESSWELL !!!!!!!!
    De Gea is out of my team next week ,my club Arsenal with our attack will destroy them next week !!

For Christ sake Baz, don't jinx! :-t
    Arsenal will beat us next week if Pogba and Martial are still injured
    CRESSWELL !!!!!!!!
    De Gea is out of my team next week ,my club Arsenal with our attack will destroy them next week !!

Shit ,you are right Torg.......er.....should be a lovely.....er....match :/
    CRESSWELL !!!!!!!!

WebbedAdorableAlleycat-max-1mb.gif
    Mount starts
    Mount starts

I just hope he doesn't get a red card or an own goal!
    Salah assist TAA goal woohoo much needed points
    Great free kick by TAA there.
    Great free kick by TAA there.

Brilliant free kick it pains me being a United fan though Liverpool are a very good side gr
    Shit I was going to put TAA in my team but didn’t !!
    CRESSWELL !!!!!!!!

WebbedAdorableAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

Haha brilliant!!!
    1-1, César Azpilicueta.

Edit: No, VAR ruled it out!
    Chelsea equaliser bye bye clean sheet

Edited: VAR strikes goal not given
    0-2, Firmino.
    Firmino goal Robertson assist
    Abraham looks hurt not good
    Bobby Firmino is my latest signing !!
    Dam Kante goal no clean sheet, I need a Mount goal now