The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Firmino assist, Chamberlain goal

All my players blanking

Henderson just scored... another Firmino assist

This GW is going to be my worst all season

A mini league rival not far behind me (in a different league) has Firmino. Will be really close between us after this gameweek I think…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    [-O< FPL Gods gives us a Salah goal
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Lundstram just come on ouch!
    Get in Salah goal Henderson assist
    Bruno Fernandes starting for United, Greenwood and Williams on bench

Yess!!

Nooooo!

It will be interesting to see how Bruno Fernandes does. He's a bit expensive as an FPL asset, but maybe still cheap enough that he can be a third/fourth mid.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 23,267

Yess!!

Nooooo!

It will be interesting to see how Bruno Fernandes does. He's a bit expensive as an FPL asset, but maybe still cheap enough that he can be a third/fourth mid.

As long as he assists Martial I will be happy this GW, I saw you had Rico to come on for Lundstram... just noticed Villa scored anyway

Despite conceding 2 goals I am getting 5 points from Holgate

Yess!!

Nooooo!

As long as he assists Martial I will be happy this GW, I saw you had Rico to come on for Lundstram

Despite conceding 2 goals I am getting 5 points from Holgate

Only one point difference as Bournemouth lost their clean sheet – but it's better with two points than one!

Looks like five points from a defender today is a great score!
    Salah scored again woohoo...
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Salah's captaincy gave me 32 points in both GW 24 and GW 25. 64 points in total from him, not bad at all.
    Got 44 points from Liverpool game alone totally saved this GW, on 53 points with Martial, KDB, Traore and Son to play
    Salah's captaincy gave me 32 points in both GW 24 and GW 25. 64 points in total from him, not bad at all.

Well played!
    Got 44 points from Liverpool game alone totally saved this GW, on 53 points with Martial, KDB, Traore and Son to play

40 here (before bonus), so I'm looking at a re arrow. Have to depend on Jiménez and Aubameyang to turn things around.
    United v Wolves a drab affair so far, Bruno growing into the game going forward he will offer control to United's midfield that's been lacking. Bruno, Mctominay/Fred and Pogba at least for the back end of the season will be good for United.
    United v Wolves a drab affair so far, Bruno growing into the game going forward he will offer control to United's midfield that's been lacking. Bruno, Mctominay and Pogba at least for the back end of the season will be good for United.

Interesting. We could do with a player in Bruno's price bracket to become an option in midfield.
    United v Wolves a drab affair so far, Bruno growing into the game going forward he will offer control to United's midfield that's been lacking. Bruno, Mctominay and Pogba at least for the back end of the season will be good for United.

Interesting. We could do with a player in Bruno's price bracket to become an option in midfield.

Bruno has been in the hole a few times and had a few shot's, you can see what an intelligent player he is
    Traore injured looks like dislocated shoulder dam for FPL reasons

Bruno has been in the hole a few times and had a few shot's, you can see what an intelligent player he is

Looks like a much needed addition to that United team. Will be interesting to see if he gets the full 90 mins.

That's not good!

Looks like a much needed addition to that United team. Will be interesting to see if he gets the full 90 mins.

That's not good!

Bruno dropped into defensive midfield for periods due to our injuries and suspensions, we still need a decent coach though.

Traore played on as it was almost half time, not sure if he will play second half.
    Greenwood on playing number 9, Martial moved to left wing, Traore broken down and time wasting by Wolves

That's not good!

Bruno dropped into defensive midfield for periods due to our injuries and suspensions, we still need a decent coach though.

Traore played on as it was almost half time, not sure if he will play second half.
    Greenwood on playing number 9, Martial moved to left wing, Traore broken down and time wasting by Wolves

Looks like the game wasn't particularly eventful? How did Bruno play?

That's not good!

Second half Ole played him as a defensive midfielder [-( I would be shocked if Ole is manager in the summer, he is getting worse.

That's not good!

Second half Ole played him as a defensive midfielder [-( I would be shocked if Ole is manager in the summer, he is getting worse.

Hm, that's certainly not good from an FPL point of view. Will have to wait a bit bringing him in, I think.

Surely they'll be looking at bringing in a bigger manager name this summer, right? Poch or someone like that?

That's not good!

Hm, that's certainly not good from an FPL point of view. Will have to wait a bit bringing him in, I think.

Surely they'll be looking at bringing in a bigger manager name this summer, right? Poch or someone like that?

When Matic returns Bruno should move further forward, though with Ole you never know.

Stalemate between Burnley and your team, nobody wants top four it seems... Again its a repeat of the end of last season.

Finishes 0 - 0 good for my ranking
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 17,272

That's not good!

When Matic returns Bruno should move further forward, though with Ole you never know.

Stalemate between Burnley and your team, nobody wants top four it seems... Again its a repeat of the end of last season.

Matic is suspended, right?

Arsenal are done as a top six side now, and I can't see them getting back the way the club is run. Wanted Aubameyang for his record against Burnley, but not keeping. I've activated my wildcard now.
    KDB, Sterling, Mahrez and Aguero start, both Silva's and Jesus on bench.

Spurs very attacking with Son, Moura and new signing Bergwijn all starting.

That's not good!

Arsenal are done as a top six side now, and I can't see them getting back the way the club is run. Wanted Aubameyang for his record against Burnley, but not keeping. I've activated my wildcard now.

How was Aubameyang? I considered him though price put me off, decided to hang onto Vardy as a really good run of fixtures not far off for Leicester.

Matic will return for Chelsea in two weeks, he got two yellows so only a one match ban. Though hopefully Pogba and Mctominay will be back also by then, or at least one of them.

That's not good!

How was Aubameyang? I considered him though price put me off, decided to hang onto Vardy as a really good run of fixtures not far off for Leicester.

Matic will return for Chelsea in two weeks, he got two yellows so only a one match ban. Though hopefully Pogba and Mctominay will be back also by then, or at least one of them.

He had a couple of chances, but Saka's injury (only played 45 mins) effectively stopped Arsenal going forward, and he (and Arsenal as a whole) didn't do much in second half. I might swap for Agüero on wildcard, depending on of I keep my double Liverpool mid, or switch to a double defence instead.

Hm…As things stands, United players are a wait and see for me. Bruno is one to consider for his price.

That's not good!

He had a couple of chances, but Saka's injury (only played 45 mins) effectively stopped Arsenal going forward, and he (and Arsenal as a whole) didn't do much in second half. I might swap for Agüero on wildcard, depending on of I keep my double Liverpool mid, or switch to a double defence instead.

Hm…As things stands, United players are a wait and see for me. Bruno is one to consider for his price.

The split game week complicates things, though I would expect Mané to return soon.

I am only hanging onto Martial as he is a cheap striker in midfield
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 17,272

That's not good!

The split game week complicates things, though I would expect Mané to return soon.

It certainly does. Had no choice but to wildcard with the way my team looked though.

Martial is also at a decent price; you can easily downgrade to a cheaper mid if needed.

That's not good!

It certainly does. Had no choice but to wildcard with the way my team looked though.

Martial is also at a decent price; you can easily downgrade to a cheaper mid if needed.

Decided to watch the game

I have a few fires to put out though mainly bench players, one of Kelly or Lundstram has to go there game time is not looking good. Hopefully Abraham will be fresh again in two weeks though I do need to get Ings in, Son and Greenwood will likely be sold to help with the Ings move.