The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Currently got 22 points from 4 players 39K in the world, a Tammy goal will be welcome

That's a good score so far!
    David Luiz red card

Penalty scored by Jorginho and Abraham assist my first points

If Arsenal are relegated I won't be surprised. What's even worse is that Arteta has suggested there won't be any January signings, so they might not even be trying to address things in the transfer market.

Arsenal will be OK, though heard rumour that Aubameyang is wanted by Barca?

A loan move is rumoured, of all things. Won't happen though, but I think Aubameyang will be sold in the summer. He will want to play for a top side – as will Lacazette, and Arsenal won't be able to keep them. I expect a lot of activity for Arsenal in the summer; they're not left with any other choice really.

Are they still paying off the stadium?

Dam Everton consceded

No, I think that was payed a while ago, but they can't keep players that are running down their contracts and not renewing as they won't get funds to do an overhaul.

On a red arrow now how things change quickly.

Martinelli scores again is this player new?

A lot of goals in extra time it seems!

They got him in the summer. He's got 10 goals in all competitions now, and he's only 18. A great talent.

Interesting will he been benched if Aubameyang returns?

Chelsea are useless

Suspect he will, but he will see game time in other competitions – and he's a great player to put on.

Man, this game is so stressful!

Arsenal have done well to get a draw down to ten
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Good result for us, we must beat Burnley tomorrow
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 17,272
    Currently got 22 points from 4 players 39K in the world, a Tammy goal will be welcome

David Luiz red card

If Arsenal are relegated I won't be surprised. What's even worse is that Arteta has suggested there won't be any January signings, so they might not even be trying to address things in the transfer market.

A loan move is rumoured, of all things. Won't happen though, but I think Aubameyang will be sold in the summer. He will want to play for a top side – as will Lacazette, and Arsenal won't be able to keep them. I expect a lot of activity for Arsenal in the summer; they're not left with any other choice really.

Dam Everton consceded

No, I think that was payed a while ago, but they can't keep players that are running down their contracts and not renewing as they won't get funds to do an overhaul.

They got him in the summer. He's got 10 goals in all competitions now, and he's only 18. A great talent.

Chelsea are useless

Suspect he will, but he will see game time in other competitions – and he's a great player to put on.

Game of the season for me, and it wasn't even a win!

Massive advantage for United this, and the top four battle.

David Luiz red card

Dam Everton consceded

Chelsea are useless

Just watched highlights, Martinelli looks like the player I thought Pepe would be... Can they cancel the Pepe deal lol

David Luiz red card

Dam Everton consceded

Chelsea are useless

Just watched highlights, Martinelli looks like the player I thought Pepe would be... Can they cancel the Pepe deal lol

No, they can't, haha! I think Pépé has struggled with adjusting to a new league. Can only hope that he improves throughout the rest of the season.
    No Greenwood gr
    No Greenwood gr

Not on the bench either?
    edited January 2020 Posts: 23,271
    No Greenwood gr

Not on the bench either?

On the bench just woke up...
    Burnley scored just now Ole out

Ole will have to bring him on now

Poor GW so far
    No Greenwood gr

Not on the bench either?

Poor GW so far

Greenwood will get minutes now, surely?
    No Greenwood gr

Not on the bench either?

Poor GW so far

You would think so, Ole has a habit of making subs with 10 minutes to go. Greenwood should be on for the second half IMO.

Son not working out, Spurs have become us last season and this season lol
    Son scored thank god
    No Greenwood gr

Not on the bench either?

Poor GW so far

You would think so, Ole has a habit of making subs with 10 minutes to go. Greenwood should be on for the second half IMO.

Son not working out, Spurs have become us last season and this season lol

Won't be surprised if he comes on and scores!
    Son scored thank god

You must be getting a green arrow now surely? I'm down to 147k and counting, from 114k before this gameweek.
    Vardy blanking again, in fact not sure he has scored since his rest.

Greenwood on for United

Greenwood on for United

Vardy is out for me, no doubt; I just wonder if I should wildcard or not.

Greenwood on for United

Only just realised Vardy went off on 42 minute mark, Leicester scored four without him. Yeah Vardy for his price time to get rid

Greenwood on for United

Only just realised Vardy went off on 42 minute mark, Leicester scored four without him. Yeah Vardy for his price time to get rid

Several options to, depending on if you downgrade or have funds to upgrade. I could switch to a 4-4-2, but that's not flexible as far as spreading funds goes, or I could just do a striker transfer and leave it at that. Bt since I'm losing ground to the top 100k, I must do something drastic.

Greenwood on for United

Several options to, depending on if you downgrade or have funds to upgrade.

Ings a definate for me though has Liverpool next

Greenwood on for United

Yeah, that's a tricky fixture. Could still deliver though.

The Liverpool midfield double-up does limit my options; if I wildcard I might go with a double-up in defence instead, and shift funds elsewhere on the pitch. Hm…

Greenwood on for United

The Liverpool midfield double-up does limit my options; if I wildcard I might go with a double-up in defence instead, and shift funds elsewhere on the pitch. Hm…

Burnley scored again will Ole survive this

Greenwood on for United

Burnley scored again will Ole survive this

Not looking good, that's for sure.

Greenwood on for United

I wish I had got Firmino in now that's for sure, I think I am going to take a hit Vardy and Greenwood out.

Vardy has pulled his hamstring

Edited: I may have to hold off as Abraham is injured also. The next GW is February 1st which gives me a bit of time for players to recoup.

Greenwood on for United

I wish I had got Firmino in now that's for sure, I think I am going to take a hit Vardy and Greenwood out.

Edited: I may have to hold off as Abraham is injured also. The next GW is February 1st which gives me a bit of time for players to recoup.

I've taken hits two gameweek in a row now, going against the way I've played this season. On a 50k rank drop now with Alexander-Arnold, Mané, Salah (TC) and Jiménez to play. Itching to play the wildcard to turn things around.

The gap between now and the next gameweek is both positive and a negative; long enough for a player to get fit again, and also long enough that a transfer might be risky to make. Add price changes to that, and you might fid yourself in a tricky situation. I might do an early transfer, then use the wildcard if something happens in the meantime.

Greenwood on for United

I've taken hits two gameweek in a row now, going against the way I've played this season. On a 50k rank drop now with Alexander-Arnold, Mané, Salah (TC) and Jiménez to play. Itching to play the wildcard to turn things around.

The gap between now and the next gameweek is both positive and a negative; long enough for a player to get fit again, and also long enough that a transfer might be risky to make. Add price changes to that, and you might fid yourself in a tricky situation. I might do an early transfer, then use the wildcard if something happens in the meantime.

I have a green arrow remarkably of a few hundred, I am at 45K in the world the Everton/Holgate capitulation is still hurting. Tomorrow with many triple captaining Liverpool assets is going to effect my rank one way or another.

So many assets have failed this GW its made things not too damaging so far.

Greenwood on for United

I have a green arrow remarkably of a few hundred, I am at 45K in the world the Everton/Holgate capitulation is still hurting. Tomorrow with many triple captaining Liverpool assets is going to effect my rank one way or another.

It depends I think. Those of us who have played that chip really rely on our Liverpool captain scoring big, and many have taken hits to load up on Liverpool assets. So the effect might make a difference on rank, but maybe not too much. Also, if you play triple captain at the right time, you can make up for those points anyway.

Greenwood on for United

It depends I think. Those of us who have played that chip really rely on our Liverpool captain scoring big, and many have taken hits to load up on Liverpool assets. So the effect might make a difference on rank, but maybe not too much. Also, if you play triple captain at the right time, you can make up for those points anyway.

I'll wait till around GW 30 whenever the double GW's with many teams involved to use my Triple Captain, I still have my free hit and bench boost also.

I am going to change to a 352 when I do make my transfers, I have a plan though will have to execute it over a few weeks
    Mane off injured in first half, good for me though not for anyone who triple captained him ouch!

Henderson scored TAA assist Liverpool leading 1 - 0 against Wolves

Greenwood on for United

I'll wait till around GW 30 whenever the double GW's with many teams involved to use my Triple Captain, I still have my free hit and bench boost also.

I am going to change to a 352 when I do make my transfers, I have a plan though will have to execute it over a few weeks

That might work out better; Salah (TC) doesn't look that lively right now, to be honest!

I'm eyeing a 3-5-2 as well. Don't know if I can do it without playing the wildcard though.

Mane off injured in first half, good for me though not for anyone who triple captained him ouch!

Henderson scored TAA assist Liverpool leading 1 - 0 against Wolves

A rival in another league triple captained TAA; A couple of clean sheets alone, and he'll take my position in the mini league!
    Jiminez goal, bye bye my double clean sheet, Traoré assist :))

I'm not gonna lie, I was celebrating that goal like the one Martinelli scored for Arsenal against Chelsea :))

I'm not gonna lie, I was celebrating that goal like the one Martinelli scored for Arsenal against Chelsea :))

I sold Traoré for Son doh! Though I want both players as going to bring Traoré back in (deal done)