The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 13 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Here are the gameweek 10 captaincy picks!
    Sterling: 5
    Salah: 4
    De Bruyne: 3
    Abraham: 2
    Aubameyang: 2
    Kane: 1
    Agüero: 1
    van Dijk: 1

Sterling and Salah are the most popular captaincy options in our league this gameweek, with 5 and 4 managers backing them with the armband respectively. Some other really good options on this list too!

Good luck everyone!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Been asleep so missed deadline, I think Sterling was my Captain
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Why did I bench Soyuncu, Leicester battering Southampton

Southampton got an early red card. Can't see them scoring now.

I benched Söyüncü too…

I benched Söyüncü too…

I stupidly took advice from FPL Football Scout or one of the other FPL channels as he was in my team up until this am
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,267

I benched Söyüncü too…

I stupidly took advice from FPL Football Scout or one of the other FPL channels as he was in my team up until this am

Went back and forth between him, Lundstram and Rico for that third defender spot this gameweek. Ended up playing Lundstram (who probably will get a red card the way things are going right now), with Rico first on the bench. Söyüncü is second…
    edited October 2019 Posts: 23,263

I benched Söyüncü too…

Went back and forth between him, Lundstram and Rico for that third defender spot this gameweek. Ended up playing Lundstram (who probably will get a red card the way things are going right now), with Rico first on the bench. Söyüncü is second…

Kelly is first on my Bench though he is injured, if TAA does not make it there is a slim chance of Soyuncu points. Leicester with forth Perez a player I gave up on with 2 goals, though he never delivered

I benched Söyüncü too…

Kelly is first on my Bench though he is injured, if TAA does not make it there is a slim chance of Soyuncu points. Leicester with forth Perez a player I gave up on with 2 goals, though he never delivered

Didn't Klopp confirm TAA would be alright to play this weekend? Maybe I'm remember his quotes wrong.

It seems like a season where players hauls at the wrong time, for sure! I had Pérez at the start of the season too.

I benched Söyüncü too…

Didn't Klopp confirm TAA would be alright to play this weekend? Maybe I'm remember his quotes wrong.

It seems like a season where players hauls at the wrong time, for sure! I had Pérez at the start of the season too.

He said he would be ok then cast doubt on TAA, it's difficult to assess with illness.
    Leicester 5 - 0 at half time, not being involved in these points is going to hurt, even more so if we get a dud week again

I benched Söyüncü too…

He said he would be ok then cast doubt on TAA, it's difficult to assess with illness.

Thanks! We'll just have to wait and see then.
    Leicester 5 - 0 at half time, not being involved in these points is going to hurt, even more so if we get a dud week again

7-0 now. Vardy with his second goal. Had the oportunity to get him on a free, but thought it was a better idea to save a transfer and have more options next GW. Horrible decision…

I benched Söyüncü too…

7-0 now. Vardy with his second goal. Had the oportunity to get him on a free, but thought it was a better idea to save a transfer and have more options next GW. Horrible decision…

I got rid of Vardy a few weeks ago and paid for it since, so much of this game is luck. Leicester heading for a record

I benched Söyüncü too…

I got rid of Vardy a few weeks ago and paid for it since, so much of this game is luck. Leicester heading for a record

It certainly is about luck (and the lack of it). We couldn't predict Southampton to be down to ten men so early, for example. That killed the match really.

I benched Söyüncü too…

It certainly is about luck (and the lack of it). We couldn't predict Southampton to be down to ten men so early, for example. That killed the match really.

To concede 8 though is poor even with 10 men, Leicster are legit top four contenders. They do have a very good first 11
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    This 0-9 away win for Leicester ties the all-time record by Man Utd set in 1995 (9-0 win vs Ipswich).

I benched Söyüncü too…

To concede 8 though is poor even with 10 men, Leicster are legit top four contenders. They do have a very good first 11

I think Leicester will finish third the way things are looking. They don't have European tournaments to worry about.

Wow, from an FPL perspective I think this is the result that has punished me the most in the years I've played this game…
    This 0-9 away win for Leicester ties the all-time record by Man Utd set in 1995 (9-0 win vs Ipswich).

Were there any red cards in that 1995 game?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

None. Only 2 yellow cards! Andy Cole scored 5 goals in that game.
    From an FPL point of view not to be involved in these points is a season killer, I have seen teams with Tielimans and Vardy in them, huge haul on the way to them
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 19,339
    Bitter sweet tonight re Leicester .
    I have Maddison in this team but Chillwell and Tielemans are in my SKY team and I have SERIOUS points in that league especially after tonight ,it’s making this one suffer this season ,I might have to prioritise the SKY league,I am rising up those leagues ((I’m in 4) like a demon !!

Serious money for good placings
    I have looked at Tielemans though was not convinced he would be consistent, I would not bet against Leicester getting hauls on this form in there next few fixtures

Wow! Makes the 1995 record much more impressive really.
    From an FPL point of view not to be involved in these points is a season killer, I have seen teams with Tielimans and Vardy in them, huge haul on the way to them

In a diffrent league I'm competing in, many of my rivals have Vardy. Can't seem to catch up with them when you get scores like this.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I have Maddison in this team but Chillwell and Tielemans are in my SKY team and I have SERIOUS points in that league especially after tonight ,it’s making this one suffer this season ,I might have to prioritise the SKY league,I am rising up those leagues ((I’m in 4) like a demon !!

Are you playing in money leagues, or is there prices involved in the SKY game? Did briefly consider playing the SKY game too this season, but I also play Eliteserien Fantasy and Allsvenskan Fantasy, so it's a lot of players and teams to keep up with!
    I have looked at Tielemans though was not convinced he would be consistent, I would not bet against Leicester getting hauls on this form in there next few fixtures

That's been my thinking re. Tielemans too. Might need to reconsider him now.

In a diffrent league I'm competing in, many of my rivals have Vardy. Can't seem to catch up with them when you get scores like this.

Are you playing in money leagues, or is there prices involved in the SKY game? Did briefly consider playing the SKY game too this season, but I also play Eliteserien Fantasy and Allsvenskan Fantasy, so it's a lot of players and teams to keep up with!

I was getting ready for work so did not watch the game though on one of the FPL streams it was mentioned Maddison was playing deeper so I am assuming Tielemans was more advanced, I'll watch the highlights shortly

I was getting ready for work so did not watch the game though on one of the FPL streams it was mentioned Maddison was playing deeper so I am assuming Tielemans was more advanced, I'll watch the highlights shortly

I haven't really watched that many Leicester games after Rodgers became their manager, but I've got the impression it's been the other way around, with Tielemans playing deeper? Maybe they've changed things around a bit.

I haven't really watched that many Leicester games after Rodgers became their manager, but I've got the impression it's been the other way around, with Tielemans playing deeper? Maybe they've changed things around a bit.

That's true though they are both good all round midfielders, many United supporters were crying out for us to get Tielemans when he was available at a ridiculously cheap price.

That's true though they are both good all round midfielders, many United supporters were crying out for us to get Tielemans when he was available at a ridiculously cheap price.

Certainly wouldn't mind him at Arsenal either!
    Southampton next game is away to Man City, treble captain potential there
    Southampton next game is away to Man City, treble captain potential there

Damn, I need to get Sterling back, I think.

Free to play and money to win Torg @Torgeirtrap .
    Big money .