The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 13 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2019 Posts: 23,263
    Just noticed Mahrez was subbed, so I got 1 bloody point in the end what a waste of a transfer :)) Very painful will Kelly sat on my bench
    No Kelly for me all my players started, Mount looking lively wish I still had him

Bad luck! Although having all players starting should be a positive – in a way.
    Southampton scored, that Chelsea defense lol

Came really close to bringing in a Chelsea defender before the deadline. About the only thing that's worked out well this gameweek!

City need to step it up, I will be lucky to get 35 points at this rate

Same here! Need some Sterling goal involvement.

Just been shopping and got home and thought Sterling had scored for a moment then realized it had gone 60 minutes :/

City losing more ground on Liverpool, KDB is vital to them for breaking down teams

They're definitely not the same without De Bruyne. City will find it more difficult to find an opening behind defences without his creativity.
    Just noticed Mahrez was subbed, so I got 1 bloody point in the end what a waste of a transfer :)) Very painful will Kelly sat on my bench

He was? Damn… Went Saka at 4.5 instead, benching KDB. As far as I know he's still on the pitch (they don't show the Arsenal game here).
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    No Kelly for me all my players started, Mount looking lively wish I still had him

Bad luck! Although having all players starting should be a positive – in a way.
    Southampton scored, that Chelsea defense lol

Came really close to bringing in a Chelsea defender before the deadline. About the only thing that's worked out well this gameweek!

City need to step it up, I will be lucky to get 35 points at this rate

Same here! Need some Sterling goal involvement.

Just been shopping and got home and thought Sterling had scored for a moment then realized it had gone 60 minutes :/

City losing more ground on Liverpool, KDB is vital to them for breaking down teams

They're definitely not the same without De Bruyne. City will find it more difficult to find an opening behind defences without his creativity.

He was? Damn… Went Saka at 4.5 instead, benching KDB. As far as I know he's still on the pitch (they don't show the Arsenal game here).

Saka still on and still 1 nil to the Arsenal, like George Graham days
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Wolves 1-0 Man City.
    Wolves have scored :))
    g Adama Traoré 80'
    a Raúl Jiménez 80'
    Owning Otemendi has not worked out well!
    City defense I have stayed clear of they are missing Kompany big time

Chelsea just scored Bastuyia

I should get 2 bonus from Abraham so 36 points this week which looking around is not that bad

I should get 2 bonus from Abraham so 36 points this week which looking around is not that bad

Damn. Abraham in the bonus points too. Massive red arrow for me, that's for sure.

Damn. Abraham in the bonus points too. Massive red arrow for me, that's for sure.

This season very different to last, you could hang your hat on certain players last season not so much at the moment. I suspect the scores overall are lower than this time last season

I wont panic with transfers as it too unpredictable, so mass changes will likely not help
    Abraham 3 bonus
    City 0 - 2 Wolves same scorer same assist as the last
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Wolves 2-0 Man City.

This season very different to last, you could hang your hat on certain players last season not so much at the moment. I suspect the scores overall are lower than this time last season

I wont panic with transfers as it too unpredictable, so mass changes will likely not help

Yes, it's very different this season. It looks like you must be willing to jump on bandwagons, rather than being patient.
    Abraham 3 bonus

The red arrow got even more red…
    _________

Wow, City! :-O

Yes, it's very different this season. It looks like you must be willing to jump on bandwagons, rather than being patient.
    Abraham 3 bonus

_________

I welcome the international break for a change lol
    To be honest I was worried not having Aubameyang so glad he did not score

Abraham 3 bonus

_________

I welcome the international break for a change lol

Same here. :))
    To be honest I was worried not having Aubameyang so glad he did not score

Disappointed he didn't get a goal, for non FPL reasons!
    Newcastle v United shortly I think we will lose and if so Ole should go
    Newcastle v United shortly I think we will lose and if so Ole should go

This is a massive opportunity for United though. I'd be very surprised if they don't win this game.
    Newcastle 1-0 Man United.
    Utter garbage United need to let Ole go

Who is likely to replace him at this point though? Allegri?
    _________

_________

Alot of major assets blanking this GW

I am not sure the United board will act, though Ole's coaching and tactics clearly are not good enough and there is zero sign of improvement. I will take a proper coach/manager as a replacement

_________

I am not sure the United board will act, though Ole's coaching and tactics clearly are not good enough and there is zero sign of improvement. I will take a proper coach/manager as a replacement

Do you think they will wait for a top manager to become available? There were rumours about Poch, but would he jump from Sp*rs to United?

_________

Do you think they will wait for a top manager to become available? There were rumours about Poch, but would he jump from Sp*rs to United?

The International break come at a good time we have Liverpool away next, Liverpool will beat us and we will be floating around relegation. If a good coach is available I would get them in we are in deep trouble. Alternatively get someone in until summer to steady the ship. Ole is making consistent errors and it wont get better, great player though he seems a bit deluded as a coach

_________

The International break come at a good time we have Liverpool away next, Liverpool will beat us and we will be floating around relegation. If a good coach is available I would get them in we are in deep trouble. Alternatively get someone in until summer to steady the ship. Ole is making consistent errors and it wont get better, great player though he seems a bit deluded as a coach

I think with that dressing room you need a manager with a clear philosophy – and who's very much a presence (think Allegri, Conte, etc.). Allegri is available now, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the list.

_________

I think with that dressing room you need a manager with a clear philosophy – and who's very much a presence (think Allegri, Conte, etc.). Allegri is available now, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the list.
    The way things are I would be happy with Allegri

_________

There have been talks about him learning English, so you never know!

_________

I will be shocked if the United board are not considering a change, just realized we have Liverpool at home next not away, I am really dreading that match
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,267

_________

I will be shocked if the United board are not considering a change, just realized we have Liverpool at home next not away, I am really dreading that match

Wasn't it last year that fixture ended in a 0-0 draw?

_________

Wasn't it last year that fixture ended in a 0-0 draw?

Back in Feb yeah a draw its the best we can hope for with Ole still in charge, if Ole does go they may wait until after that game as its not the best game for a incoming manager to start with