The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Nightmare week I hate FPL
    Pieters subbed? There goes a possible clean sheet gr

He was? For what reason?

That's FPL! You hate it, then you love it, then you hate it again…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2019 Posts: 23,267

He was? For what reason?

Injury around 50 minute mark Gr and Coleman has been sent off.

Villa 4 - 0
    A Pukki consolation goal I will take now

He was? For what reason?

Injury around 50minute mark Gr and Coleman has been sent off.

Villa 4 - 0

That's bad luck! They just sent the replay of the Pieters/Coleman situation. How Coleman escaped a straight red there is beyond me. Got his red card eventually though…

Wow, expected Norwich-Villa to be low-scoring!
    Pieters was sure fire to get a clean sheet not happy

Norwich injurys catching up with them
    Pieters was sure fire to get a clean sheet not happy

That's understandable!
    Norwich injurys catching up with them

They really have bad luck with injuries. We should probably not be surprised to see them struggle for results. It might change when some of those players are cleared fit to play.
    1-1, Maddison. At least I only have TAA from the Liverpool defence…
    Yeah another clean sheet bites the dust I have TAA only from that defence

Glad I got Mahrez in and Captained Sterling still chance of a average GW, and still have Abraham
    Lundstrum yellow card Gr another point gone

Glad I got Mahrez in and Captained Sterling still chance of a average GW, and still have Abraham

That's a powerful trio for tomorrow. I'm sure they'll score plenty of points!

Typical! X(

Typical! X(

I hope so as it's a long time till the next GW, one possible consolation is if Sterling hits big as Captain it may still be a green arrow
    Ouch! Lloris arm break...
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,272

Typical! X(

I hope so as it's a long time till the next GW, one possible consolation is if Sterling hits big as Captain it may still be a green arrow

All up to Sterling now, haha! I'm on 15 points from 6 so far.

The video is unavailable here. Probably best.

Typical! X(

22 from 8 players, doubtfull of bonuses

Looking at the break I bet it shook the players to be honest

Typical! X(

22 from 8 players, doubtfull of bonuses

At least we have our captain left!
    Looking at the break I bet it shook the players to be honest

That might have been a factor in the result, yes.
    TAA could have had three assists if it were not for poor finishing, TAA created some great chances
    TAA could have had three assists if it were not for poor finishing, TAA created some great chances

He usually does! Typical this was one of the GW it didn't lead to FPL points…
    Patrick van Aanholt is also hoping for some FPL points this afternoon! :))

I have Kelly on the bench with seven points so if there is a no show by one of my players...
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    David Luiz opens the score for Arsenal.
    Abraham scored literally as I put Sky on, get in

I have Kelly on the bench with seven points so if there is a no show by one of my players...

Does it looks like he'll come on, or are everyone in your starting eleven playing?
    Abraham scored literally as I put Sky on, get in

It's really painful to not own Abraham…
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Abraham & Mount scored for Chelsea. Big points for me finally.
    Abraham & Mount scored for Chelsea. Big points for me finally.

Good move with the double-up!
    No Kelly for me all my players started, Mount looking lively wish I still had him
    Southampton scored, that Chelsea defence lol
    No Kelly for me all my players started, Mount looking lively wish I still had him

Bad luck! Although having all players starting should be a positive – in a way.

Came really close to bringing in a Chelsea defender before the deadline. About the only thing that's worked out well this gameweek!

Came really close to bringing in a Chelsea defender before the deadline. About the only thing that's worked out well this gameweek!

City need to step it up, I will be lucky to get 35 points at this rate

Same here! Need some Sterling goal involvement.

Southampton scored, that Chelsea defense lol

Same here! Need some Sterling goal involvement.

Just been shopping and got home and thought Sterling had scored for a moment then realized it had gone 60 minutes :/

City losing more ground on Liverpool, KDB is vital to them for breaking down teams