The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• edited May 2019 Posts: 17,280
    I almost sold Son though did not want to take a hit this late in the day, points so precious... That backfired

We couldn't have predicted he would push Lerma, resulting in that red card though. He was a good option for this gameweek – on paper.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Liverpool in trouble drawing with the Geordi's. FPL goes out of the window with this one, come on Newcastle
    Liverpool in trouble drawing with the Geordi's. FPL goes out of the window with this one, come on Newcastle

I have no opinion either way who should win this. FPL points is all I care about – and they're not happening at the moment! :-/
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

I have no opinion either way who should win this. FPL points is all I care about – and they're not happening at the moment! :-/

Thankfully TAA has got two assists, though my score is still low

Wish I had TAA. Having Robertson instead hasn't helped the overall rank one bit lately…

Wish I had TAA. Having Robertson instead hasn't helped the overall rank one bit lately…

I have both I was tempted to get rid of one of them as did not think they would get a clean sheet today or at home to Wolves
    Salah off do to injury

I have both I was tempted to get rid of one of them as did not think they would get a clean sheet today or at home to Wolves

Can see goals both ways in that Wolves game. Undecided what to do, as I have double Liverpool and double Wolves.
    Salah off do to injury

Didn't look good, unfortunately. Hopefully not as bad as the TV images looked like.
    Worst GW of the season for me, I have two free transfers though I could easily get rid of 8 players going into the final GW.
    Worst GW of the season for me, I have two free transfers though I could easily get rid of 8 players going into the final GW.

Haven't checked, but think it might be for me as well. I also think I'm losing a cash league because of tonight's result (and Laporte's assist – who my mini league rival has in his team).

We need to make those two free transfers count now!

Haven't checked, but think it might be for me as well. I also think I'm losing a cash league because of tonight's result (and Laporte's assist – who my mini league rival has in his team).

I'll take a few hits also to make it interesting for my self, think I will change four players

I'll take a few hits also to make it interesting for my self, think I will change four players

You ever know, it could pay off. Always a chance for goals in the final gameweek!

You ever know, it could pay off. Always a chance for goals in the final gameweek!

Last game of season there are not many games of significance, guaranteed there will be at least one or two goal fests

Last game of season there are not many games of significance, guaranteed there will be at least one or two goal fests

Would almost be strange if not! Picking the right players is the problem…

Yeah just looked at my team and potential players to bring in, in midfield not many great options to be honest. The Liverpool v Wolves game is bothering me I have five players in that game, all could deliver points though Liverpool could batter them at home, though Wolves away form against the top teams is good, though how much effort will Wolves put in. :-?

Yeah just looked at my team and potential players to bring in, in midfield not many great options to be honest. The Liverpool v Wolves game is bothering me I have five players in that game, all could deliver points though Liverpool could batter them at home, though Wolves away form against the top teams is good, though how much effort will Wolves put in. :-?

I'm a bit stuck with what to do re. the Liverpool/Wolves assets as well. Guess all could deliver. Son's red certainly makes the midfield a priority, but I'm also looking at options in defence.

I'm a bit stuck with what to do re. the Liverpool/Wolves assets as well. Guess all could deliver. Son's red certainly makes the midfield a priority, but I'm also looking at options in defence.

Decided to assume a Liverpool easy win, bye Jiminez and Jota you served me well

I'd hold off making transfers until closer to the deadline personally, and get team news from the press conferences.

I'd hold off making transfers until closer to the deadline personally, and get team news from the press conferences.

I'll definately wait till Saturday on a Night Shift then so I can spends ours thinking about who to sign :))

I'll definately wait till Saturday on a Night Shift then so I can spends ours thinking about who to sign :))

Sounds like a good plan! :))
    It's definitely worth spending the week following injury situations etc. I hate making an early transfer only to learn later that the player I transferred in is unavailable.
    Made my two free transfers, may make another not sure yet

Still some news that might come late. If possible, it might be worth waiting until closer to the deadline tomorrow if taking a -4 hit. Have yet to decide my transfers, so I'l probably have to wait closer to the deadline as landing a solution for the final GW is really, really difficult!

Still some news that might come late. If possible, it might be worth waiting until closer to the deadline tomorrow if taking a -4 hit. Have yet to decide my transfers, so I'l probably have to wait closer to the deadline as landing a solution for the final GW is really, really difficult!

It's should be fun with all the games playing at the same time, I have tomorrow off so I'll watch the Liverpool and City game at the same time. I got a Saints asset in I may get a second

It's should be fun with all the games playing at the same time, I have tomorrow off so I'll watch the Liverpool and City game at the same time. I got a Saints asset in I may get a second

It will be fun for sure! Don't know which games are on here, but if I know TV2 right, they won't show Arsenal…

Have three Saints assets myself actually: Valery, Bednarek and Højbjerg. Currently I have the latter two on the bench, but I'm toying with the idea of playing both Valery and Bednarek. The issue is that I can see Huddersfield scoring a goal.

It will be fun for sure! Don't know which games are on here, but if I know TV2 right, they won't show Arsenal…

Have three Saints assets myself actually: Valery, Bednarek and Højbjerg. Currently I have the latter two on the bench, but I'm toying with the idea of playing both Valery and Bednarek. The issue is that I can see Huddersfield scoring a goal.

I opted for Prowse I may get Shane Long though I am happy with the three strikers I have, I decided to get Vardy back in and have Wilson and Rashford. I let Jiminez go as I think Liverpool will win without conceding.

SKY are only showing two games, Brighton v City, Liverpool v Wolves

I opted for Prowse I may get Shane Long though I am happy with the three strikers I have, I decided to get Vardy back in and have Wilson and Rashford. I let Jiminez go as I think Liverpool will win without conceding.

I think all three of those can do well tomorrow. I'm looking at the possibility of moving on Jiménez too, but it looks like I'm stuck with transferring out Son + a defender, or Son + Jiménez – potentially for Vardy. I could also just bench Son and transfer out a couple of other players I can't decide on.

Trying to narrow it down to three alternatives now, haha!

I think all three of those can do well tomorrow. I'm looking at the possibility of moving on Jiménez too, but it looks like I'm stuck with transferring out Son + a defender, or Son + Jiménez – potentially for Vardy. I could also just bench Son and transfer out a couple of other players I can't decide on.

Chelsea are secure and after extra time the other night in the Europa League... I think Leicester could get a few goals in the game, certainly at home.

I wanted to get Laporte in though it would be swapping him for either a Liverpool defender or Lindelof

Chelsea are secure and after extra time the other night in the Europa League... I think Leicester could get a few goals in the game, certainly at home.

I wanted to get Laporte in though it would be swapping him for either a Liverpool defender or Lindelof

Indeed, Leicester have a great opportunity with Chelsea having played 120 mins in the EL Thursday. And being the last GW, we should see some goals in most games.

Laporte is definitely in my thinking a well, but I'm also considering Bernardo Silva. Might lose some sleep over the transfer decisions!

Re. the televised games, I think the United game will be on here, as well as the City and/or Liverpool game.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 23,334

Indeed, Leicester have a great opportunity with Chelsea having played 120 mins in the EL Thursday. And being the last GW, we should see some goals in most games.

Laporte is definitely in my thinking a well, but I'm also considering Bernardo Silva. Might lose some sleep over the transfer decisions!

Re. the televised games, I think the United game will be on here, as well as the City and/or Liverpool game.

I am not sure if BT sport are showing any matches though I am not subscribed to them.

B. Silva has been on great form not a bad shout, I still have Pogba and Rashford I have shown way too much loyalty to them two