The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Wow Spurs lost at home, makes things knteresting
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,272
    Jiminez and Jota link up as good as any in the league right now, I wonder how many Wolves players will still be there next season

Good point, although Wolves seems like a team that might be attractive for players to sign for as well.
    Wow Spurs lost at home, makes things knteresting

Good for Chelsea, United and Arsenal this!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I hope United look within the Premier league to bring in some proven talent in the summer, and not players hitting 30
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,270
    Son has been a dud since I brought him back in, i may get rid. I may use his sale to get Aguero back in
    I hope United look within the Premier league to bring in some proven talent in the summer, and not players hitting 30

Same could be said for Arsenal!
    Son has been a dud since I brought him back in, i may get rid. I may use his sale to get Aguero back in

It's a difficult one with Son. I think he missed some chances today, so that could backfire. But there are many other options as well. Have both Son and Eriksen myself, and I will most likely transfer out one of them.
    Spurs in 3rd having lost 12 games, that really shows the chasm between the top two and the rest of the league currently.
    Jota goal, nice currently on 84 points with four players with games not played yet
    Spurs in 3rd having lost 12 games, that really shows the chasm between the top two and the rest of the league currently.

Indeed. Liverpool and City are miles ahead of the other teams.
    Jota goal, nice currently on 84 points with four players with games not played yet

That's a great score! Really regret going with Eriksen over Jota on the wildcard.

That's a great score! Really regret going with Eriksen over Jota on the wildcard.

Still 3 players I can't count, my points have been OK recently other than last double GW, I could have had a high score a few weeks back if I had not of benched Wilson. It would be nice to end the season with a few decent hauls
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,270
    Jota on a Yellow gr

Wilson got a second goal... Bonus points hopefully
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,272

Still 3 players I can't count, my points have been OK recently other than last double GW, I could have had a high score a few weeks back if I had not of benched Wilson. It would be nice to end the season with a few decent hauls

It certainly can make a nice end to the season. Getting hauls no matter current OR can make quite a difference.
    Jota on a Yellow gr

Wilson got a second goal... Bonus points hopefully

Wilson will get 3 bonus points for sure. Looking like it will be by quite a margin too.
    The penultimate game week starts in less than 24 hours, I have no idea what to do with my team, I still have one good option too many so. I probably won't bring anyone in though who should I drop to the bench :-w
    The penultimate game week starts in less than 24 hours, I have no idea what to do with my team, I still have one good option too many so. I probably won't bring anyone in though who should I drop to the bench :-w

I'm having the same issue! Vertonghen is out most likely, so I do need to make a transfer there. I also have a second free transfer, so I might try to find a player in midfield for the remaining two fixtures – but who?

If I do make that second transfer, it will be easier to sort out the bench. On the other hand, it would be great to have two free transfers for GW 38…

I'm having the same issue! Vertonghen is out most likely, so I do need to make a transfer there. I also have a second free transfer, so I might try to find a player in midfield for the remaining two fixtures – but who?

If I do make that second transfer, it will be easier to sort out the bench. On the other hand, it would be great to have two free transfers for GW 38…

I was thinking that keep my free transfer until GW 38, City may already be champions which could change alot in the final games. Also some teams may have secured third, fourth or Europe etc and play fringe players.

I was thinking that keep my free transfer until GW 38, City may already be champions which could change alot in the final games. Also some teams may have secured third, fourth or Europe etc and play fringe players.

Good point. GW 38 will surely be unpredictable, so we can only hope the managers give an indication who'll be rested or not.

Good point. GW 38 will surely be unpredictable, so we can only hope the managers give an indication who'll be rested or not.

I am hoping Rashford is out as I don't want to drop any of my attackers or midfield, it will make my decision easy

I am hoping Rashford is out as I don't want to drop any of my attackers or midfield, it will make my decision easy

I think there will be a presser later today (if it hasn't been already). Rashford's injury might be mentioned there!
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,272
    It's incredible how fast a season goes by, and now we're entering the penultimate gameweek! Here are the gameweek 37 captaincy picks:
    Salah: 4
    Sterling: 3
    Agüero: 1
    Jiménez: 1
    Mané: 1
    Pogba: 1

Salah is again the favourite option in our league, with Sterling close behind. Agüero, Jiménez, Mané and Pogba makes the rest of the captaincy picks. Good luck everybody!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Glad nobody captained Son - he just got red carded!
    Glad nobody captained Son - he just got red carded!

And now Foyth! Come on, Bournemouth!
    Good that Spurs lost, Bad I did not bench Son

Same!
    I have Eriksen as well. That didn't help either.

Same!

I benched Rashford and Jiminez and Wilson did not deliver, poor GW points ahead for me

Same!

I benched Rashford and Jiminez and Wilson did not deliver, poor GW points ahead for me

Well, Jiménez didn't do much either, but Rashford has a decent fixture. Difficult to predict these things!

Same!

Well, Jiménez didn't do much either, but Rashford has a decent fixture. Difficult to predict these things!

I need Sterling to hit a hatrick

Same!

I need Sterling to hit a hatrick

You and me both! Other than Doherty, there's been few points so far for me this gameweek. Add the -2 for Son on top of that.
    Just checking to Table interesting United can still finish ahead of Spurs, in fact Spurs could easily lose to Everton and finish Sixth. There striker crisis got a whole lot worse. I'll be selling Son :))
    Just checking to Table interesting United can still finish ahead of Spurs, in fact Spurs could easily lose to Everton and finish Sixth. There striker crisis got a whole lot worse. I'll be selling Son :))

Son making the transfer decision(s) easy for next gameweek, that's for sure!
    Really close between the teams now. Anything can happen really.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 23,270
    I almost sold Son though did not want to take a hit this late in the day, points so precious... That backfired