The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• edited June 2020 Posts: 17,279
    Jiminez delivered again, hope Leno is OK. In fpl terns glad Arsenal lost as make the loss in potential points easier.

My Free Hit is looking like a complete disaster right now, with 56 points against 82, which my original team would have had so far this gameweek. I'm on a huge rank drop as well, and will need my double gameweekers to turn up in their upcoming fixture. Though, I don't think it will do much of a difference, as those players are likely to be owned by others as well.

______

No news yet, but some tweets suggested it might be an ACL injury, which will mean he might miss a big part of next season…

Likewise after today, literally everything that could have gone wrong has, my squad is a mess. I will have to free hit and hope my team recovers for the GW after.

You've got a decent gameweek score so far though! You need to find a Leno replacement though. If you want a playing cheap goalkeeper, Martinez will likely be in goal for Arsenal the rest of the season.

Egan red card not good and Henderson cant play United as parent club, so currently have no keeper lol Decent score I guess though with the bench boost should have been better, hopefully Aguero (c) can deliver. And need Salah and Mane to blank, Robertson being out is a bonus, so need a TAA assist and clean sheet.

I need that TAA clean sheet too, I think. Sheffield United losing their clean sheet earlier today was actually a good thing, despite doubling up with Baldock and Lundstram.

lol Watching Everton v Liverpool only just realised Salah is on the bench lol

That was a bit surprising. I thought he would start.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Jiminez delivered again, hope Leno is OK. In fpl terns glad Arsenal lost as make the loss in potential points easier.

My Free Hit is looking like a complete disaster right now, with 56 points against 82, which my original team would have had so far this gameweek. I'm on a huge rank drop as well, and will need my double gameweekers to turn up in their upcoming fixture. Though, I don't think it will do much of a difference, as those players are likely to be owned by others as well.

______

No news yet, but some tweets suggested it might be an ACL injury, which will mean he might miss a big part of next season…

Likewise after today, literally everything that could have gone wrong has, my squad is a mess. I will have to free hit and hope my team recovers for the GW after.

You've got a decent gameweek score so far though! You need to find a Leno replacement though. If you want a playing cheap goalkeeper, Martinez will likely be in goal for Arsenal the rest of the season.

Egan red card not good and Henderson cant play United as parent club, so currently have no keeper lol Decent score I guess though with the bench boost should have been better, hopefully Aguero (c) can deliver. And need Salah and Mane to blank, Robertson being out is a bonus, so need a TAA assist and clean sheet.

I need that TAA clean sheet too, I think. Sheffield United losing their clean sheet earlier today was actually a good thing, despite doubling up with Baldock and Lundstram.

Salah ownership is 43% so that's good as I don't have him.

I have 3 SU defenders so not good for me, to be honest in most games as we discussed before there are going to be a lot of injury's and red cards, all FPL manager will suffer at some point I suspect.

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited June 2020 Posts: 23,325
    I am on the Live FPL site currently TAA is on 3 bonus, when he was on 2 bonus my rank was 2000 lower lol 2000 difference for one bonus point thats crazy.

I am currently 14 points of top 10K

______

I have 3 SU defenders so not good for me, to be honest in most games as we discussed before there are going to be a lot of injury's and red cards, all FPL manager will suffer at some point I suspect.

No doubt we will all feel the "rotation pain" one way or the other. It will be challenging navigating through these remaining gameweeks!
    I am on the Live FPL site currently TAA is on 3 bonus, when he was on 2 bonus my rank was 2000 lower lol 2000 difference for one bonus point thats crazy.

That's impressive! My horrible gameweek ha pushed me well outside the top 100k. It will be challenging trying to climb back inside the top 100k again.

______

No doubt we will all feel the "rotation pain" one way or the other. It will be challenging navigating through these remaining gameweeks!

That's impressive! My horrible gameweek ha pushed me well outside the top 100k. It will be challenging trying to climb back inside the top 100k again.

On a green arrow at present, I hope this derby stays 0 - 0. Need Aguero to out score KDB tomorrow then I am back in business.

Salah staying benched I think.

______

On a green arrow at present, I hope this derby stays 0 - 0. Need Aguero to out score KDB tomorrow then I am back in business.

35k rank drop at the moment – and that is with a TAA clean sheet + potential bonus points…

______

35k rank drop at the moment – and that is with a TAA clean sheet + potential bonus points…

TAA on 9 points last time I checked I will take that

______

I really need those points now!

______

Salah must not be fit, works for me as unlikely to get him in certainly not for Palace at home.

Everton hit the post :(

______

Salah must not be fit, works for me as unlikely to get him in certainly not for Palace at home.

Everton hit the post :(

I have Salah in my non-FH team, which leaves me with a potential transfer dilemma for next gameweek…

These points are not secured, that's for sure!
    8 points from TAA in the end, not bad at all as nothing from Liverpool attackers.
    8 points from TAA in the end, not bad at all as nothing from Liverpool attackers.

Forgot auto-subs. I'm down to 142k. Brutal rank drop so far…

It's unpredictable for sure, I think many managers are going to have weeks where nothing goes right so should even off.
    Aguero starts KDB and Sterling on the bench interesting.

It's unpredictable for sure, I think many managers are going to have weeks where nothing goes right so should even off.

This was one of those gameweeks for me!

Only an assist for Agüero. If only I had captained De Bruyne…

Likewise it was either KDB or Aguero, I went for a player I thought would boost my Ranking if he delivered. I still got a green arrow, Burnley were terrible though are in the middle of Contract disputes so players were missing.

Just done my free hit, next GW starts tomorrow :-O

Likewise it was either KDB or Aguero, I went for a player I thought would boost my Ranking if he delivered. I still got a green arrow, Burnley were terrible though are in the middle of Contract disputes so players were missing.

A red for me. I haven't bothered look how red it is yet, but will have to when I look through the league table for the gameweek winner.

On one hand it's a good thing the gameweek starts already tomorrow. On the other hand, it doesn't give much time to sort out the team! Unless there are any news that forces me to do a transfer, I think I'll leave my team as is. Sometimes the best thing you can do with your team is nothing at all.

A red for me. I haven't bothered look how red it is yet, but will have to when I look through the league table for the gameweek winner.

On one hand it's a good thing the gameweek starts already tomorrow. On the other hand, it doesn't give much time to sort out the team! Unless there are any news that forces me to do a transfer, I think I'll leave my team as is. Sometimes the best thing you can do with your team is nothing at all.

With games so quick my Free Hit is worrying me already as I have a week bench, and there is a risk of mass rotation. Will check my team again tomorrow.

With games so quick my Free Hit is worrying me already as I have a week bench, and there is a risk of mass rotation. Will check my team again tomorrow.

You do have the advantage of doing transfers in and out based on rumours and news though, so keep an eye out for that!

You do have the advantage of doing transfers in and out based on rumours and news though, so keep an eye out for that!

Unfortunately working shortly so I will miss any updates, fingers crossed my random Free Hit team delivers.

Edited: My all or nothing Team for this GW...

U1lzc65.png

Unfortunately working shortly so I will miss any updates, fingers crossed my random Free Hit team delivers.

Edited: My all or nothing Team for this GW...

U1lzc65.png

That team looks strong for this gameweek! I imagine it will do very well. :-)
    We're finally back to some sort of normal again, after a lengthy break from football. And what a way to return, with a double gameweek,and a lot of good gameweek scores! Best in out league this gameweek, was team bobby’sfashionsense, who managed an impressive score of 111 points! Congratulations! =D>

HHUXd59.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: George’sRetrorockets
    GW 2: DICKLESS TOWN
    GW 3: Benny’s Blues
    GW 4: Benny’s Blues
    GW 5: Anotherwastedcorner
    GW 6: Anfield FC
    GW 7: George’sRetrorockets
    GW 8: 11 FishFingers
    GW 9: LVLA Skopje 05 / EMRE CAN Fan
    GW 10: EMRE CAN Fan
    GW 11: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 12: Team Extreme
    GW 13: EMRE CAN Fan
    GW 14: DICKLESS TOWN
    GW 15: MysticWarlordsOfKa’a
    GW 16: Team Extreme
    GW 17: Anfield FC
    GW 18: Overload
    GW 19: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 20: bobby’sfashionsense
    GW 21: bobby’sfashionsense
    GW 22: Team Extreme
    GW 23: DICKLESS TOWN
    GW 24: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 25: Anfield FC / Team Extreme
    GW 26: Manchester United
    GW 27: DICKLESS TOWN
    GW 28: bobby’sfashionsense
    GW 29: Overload
    GW 30+: bobby’sfashionsense
    League table standings:
    1. Team Extreme: GW 97 - TOT 1807
    2. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 77 - TOT 1733
    3. 11 FishFingers: GW 88 - TOT 1712
    4. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 67 - TOT 1686
    5. Anfield FC: GW 41 - TOT 1632
    6. Anotherwastedcorner: GW 84 - TOT 1612
    7. AFC Fritzson: GW 86 - TOT 1600
    8. bliblikadek: GW 72 - TOT 1576
    9. MysticWarlordsOfKa’a: GW 59 - TOT 1573
    10. DICKLESS TOWN: GW 54 - TOT 1569
    11. EMRE CAN Fan: GW 84 - TOT 1567
    12. bobby’sfashionsense: GW 111 - TOT 1553
    13. Overload: GW 84 - TOT 1552
    14. Flitwick Flyers: GW 96 - TOT 1485
    15. MEJICO POWA: GW 58 - TOT 1479
    16. GoldyTheRef: GW 55 - TOT 1444
    17. George'sRetroRockets: GW 65 - TOT 1425
    18. Benny's Blues: GW 45 - TOT 1408
    19. Manchester United: GW 52 - TOT 1169

_______

We have another deadline in less than two hours, so have your teams ready!
    Here are the gameweek 31+ captaincy picks!

Salah is the most captained player this time around, with six managers giving him the armband. Liverpool have a good fixture, playing Crystal Palace. Other than De Bruyne, the captaincies are quite spread out, in a round where we have several good captaincy options.
    Salah: 6
    De Bruyne: 3
    Vardy: 2
    Aubameyang: 2
    Kane: 1
    Sterling: 1
    van Dijk: 1
    Son: 1
    Mané: 1
    Fernandes: 1

Good luck everyone!
    Vardy my Captain blanked and Bergwijn did not feature :)) Disaster

I guess Holgate has the potential of getting some points against Norwich though! If I had Vardy in my team, I would be tempted to put the armband on him too. Ended up captaining Fernandes in the end.

I guess Holgate has the potential of getting some points against Norwich though! If I had Vardy in my team, I would be tempted to put the armband on him too. Ended up captaining Fernandes in the end.

Vardy at home to Brighton in normal circumstances I would expect something, though we are in unprecedented circumstances, the rest if the season will be luck for most, you just can't predict what will happen. Glad Leicester lost though top four is on for a few teams, though United must win tonight no matter what.

Vardy at home to Brighton in normal circumstances I would expect something, though we are in unprecedented circumstances, the rest if the season will be luck for most, you just can't predict what will happen. Glad Leicester lost though top four is on for a few teams, though United must win tonight no matter what.

I think we will see some surprising results in the remaining gameweeks. It will be interesting to see how it will affect the race for the top four/six.

I think we will see some surprising results in the remaining gameweeks. It will be interesting to see how it will affect the race for the top four/six.

Dam Bergwijn came on very late so that's 1 pointless point lol Red arrow looming

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Martial has scored the first hattrick for Man United in the Premier League since Van Persie in 2013.
    United played well, in good form for the run in based on that.