The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• edited December 2019 Posts: 17,279
    I may make three transfers to get Rashford Mane and Bernard Silva

How many minus points will that be?

Vardy scores a pen!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Vardy goal thank god, penalty
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Vardy scores a pen!

8 though still not decided, Abraham, Jiminez and Vardy which one do you drop for Rashford
    Vardy goal thank god, penalty

They way things are going I was sure he was going to miss that one!
    TAA yellow card

Vardy scores a pen!

8 though still not decided, Abraham, Jiminez and Vardy which one do you drop for Rashford

Not Vardy at least – he's been so consistent. Jiménez maybe?

Vardy scores a pen!

Jiminez the most likely, I am getting no points from the City and Liverpool hauls not good

Vardy scores a pen!

Jiminez the most likely, I am getting no points from the City and Liverpool hauls not good

Really happy with Mané tonight, but I do wonder if he'll get a rest soon, with Salah and Firmino on the bench…
    Pukki scores for Norwich. Former Rosenborg player Alexander Tettey with the assist (if my live updates are correct).
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,327

Vardy scores a pen!

Really happy with Mané tonight, but I do wonder if he'll get a rest soon, with Salah and Firmino on the bench…

I think Salah was kept out of the derby as it was always going to be a bit of a war so protecting him, I really should give Salah another GW, just realised its not even half time in the Liverpool game. lol

Vardy scores a pen!

I think Salah was kept out of the derby as it was always going to be a bit of a war so protecting him, I really should give Salah another GW, just realised its not even half time in the Liverpool game. lol

I think with him seeing less minutes tonight, it's definitely a case for keeping him.

Mané goal, TAA assist!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,327
    Mane goal for those that Captained him big haul on its way, TAA assist
    Liverpool 4 - 2 Everton not even half time
    My ranking is going to tumble this GW missing out on all the big hauls
    My ranking is going to tumble this GW missing out on all the big hauls

I'm just glad I own Mané, which will make up for some of the points not captaining him.
    Ole going defensive I bet we concede

How is Son playing?

Jiménez subbed, Cutrone on and scores (Neto assist).

How is Son playing?

Spurs have been poor in all departments, they could not cope at the back with Greenwood, Rashford, James and Lingard. Son looked most likely to get an equalizer
    United just missed two great chances to score, drama at the end Alli just had a great chance
    Game over at Old Trafford good win for Ole, though one decent game is not enough this needs to be a foundation to build on

How is Son playing?

Spurs have been poor in all departments, they could not cope at the back with Greenwood, Rashford, James and Lingard. Son looked most likely to get an equalizer

Hm…I wonder if I should wait getting Alli, or maybe do a sideways move of Son to Alli instead.
    Game over at Old Trafford good win for Ole, though one decent game is not enough this needs to be a foundation to build on

Bad news for Arsenal this…

How is Son playing?

Hm…I wonder if I should wait getting Alli, or maybe do a sideways move of Son to Alli instead.

Man United upto 6th though still 8 points away from Chelsea in 4th

I went Alli to Son as he was cheaper as well as form, I still think Son is there main threat, Kane did not do much tonight

How is Son playing?

I went Alli to Son as he was cheaper as well as form, I still think Son is there main threat, Kane did not do much tonight

The gap to a CL spot is stil significant for United and Arsenal it seems. Arsenal have no chance now, I think. Freddie just needs to steer the ship steadily so that they don't fall even further behind.

Downgrading Son to Alli might provide me some options in other spots in the team. Something to think about.

How is Son playing?

The gap to a CL spot is stil significant for United and Arsenal it seems. Arsenal have no chance now, I think. Freddie just needs to steer the ship steadily so that they don't fall even further behind.

Downgrading Son to Alli might provide me some options in other spots in the team. Something to think about.

Chelsea may not be catched though they are capable of losing, after how poor united have been I am surprised we are in 6th.

Firmino and Henderson on, hopefully Salah wont lol

How is Son playing?

Chelsea may not be catched though they are capable of losing, after how poor united have been I am surprised we are in 6th.

It's an unpredictable season so far. Looks like anything can happen!

Looks like you don't have to worry about Salah getting minutes!

Wijnaldum scores (Firmino assist).

How is Son playing?

Mané close to scoring two more goals, I will get 8 points of my bench to reduce the damage of a poor GW

How is Son playing?

Mané close to scoring two more goals, I will get 8 points of my bench to reduce the damage of a poor GW

That's good though! One or two points off the bench is what I'm used to with surprise benchings, haha!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Everton have sacked their manager, Marco Silva.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    0_JS166155143.jpg
    All this running and jumping...It s exhausting.
    Everton have sacked their manager, Marco Silva.

I really wonder who his replacement will be. Do they go for a short term option, or will they look for a manager with a long term project?
    _______

Saint-Maximin scores for Newcastle (Manquillo assist).