The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Gross scored for Brighton.

Gross is a good player. Doesn't get talked about very often, but he's contributed quite a bit for that Brighton side.

Leicester 1-0 up. Castagne with the goal (Maddison assist). Brentford got a good chance after the goal, so both teams are very much in this game.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Ten Hag needs to change things quick this is not working at all.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Gross again 2 - 0 disaster.
    United been poor Brighton deserve this 2 - 0 lead.
    Gross again 2 - 0 disaster.

Whoa! Didn't see that happening! Credit to Graham Potter too, Brighton are lucky to have a manager like him.
    Our midfield is $#!+
    Our midfield is $#!+

Changes as half-time surely?
    Whats weird is the players are not doing anything they did in preseason.
    Half time it was like watching United last season, players not implementing what Ten hag got them doing in preseason, Ten Hag has a major half time team talk on his hands this is bad.
    Half time it was like watching United last season, players not implementing what Ten hag got them doing in preseason, Ten Hag has a major half time team talk on his hands this is bad.

Are they just bad, or have Brighton and Potter's tactics been spot on?
    edited August 2022 Posts: 23,267
    Maguire is so slow, its early days in this era though Ten Hag needs to be ruthless with his team selection.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    McTominay is a liability, and why United saw fit to let Telles go in favour of keeping Shaw is astonishing.
    Shaw won't last long Palacia already showed that Shaw's position is under threat, the mentality of some of the United players is shocking.

United been really bad at least three players need hoofing off.

United been really bad at least three players need hoofing off.

That bad, huh. Imagine ten Hag won't take long to make changes.
    I think some of these players have forgotten how to play football.
    Ronnie getting ready...
    Roniie on, Fred off bizarrely.
    These players are embarrassing the shirt.

Dam VAR penalty to Brighton, its got to be surely.
    United lucky there.
    Should it have been a pen? I see people on Twitter claiming that it should have been, and some not.
    God this is painful, get Shaw and Mctominay off.
    Rashford should have scored.
    Toney goal.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Should it have been a pen? I see people on Twitter claiming that it should have been, and some not.

I don't think so. There was enough shoulder to shoulder contact there for my money.

I'm actually wincing every time McTominay touches the ball.

I don't think so. There was enough shoulder to shoulder contact there for my money.

I'm actually wincing every time McTominay touches the ball.

Ah, I see. Not seen any replay of the situation yet.

2-1 in the Leicester-Brentford game now. Dewsbury-Hall with Leicester's second, before Toney scored Brentford's first.
    Goal thank F...
    Not sure who has been credited with it...
    VAR [-O<
    Given <:-P Come on sort it out United.