The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

FPL Tips is a great channel to follow on Youtube!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just woke and noticed no Mendy in the City Squad Gr, come on Kun bang a goal in or two or this is going to be a poor week for me :))
    Just woke and noticed no Mendy in the City Squad Gr, come on Kun bang a goal in or two or this is going to be a poor week for me :))

Agüero subbed…(two assists though)

I put triple captain on Aguero, disappointed in Kane other than one week he is not delivering the big points I was expecting.
    I put Zaha into the team from the subs bench about 10mins till kick off and he has scored....nice one !

I put triple captain on Aguero, disappointed in Kane other than one week he is not delivering the big points I was expecting.

At least you played Tripple Captain in a game that was really good on paper, and two assists is at least something.

Kane can stay quiet every week! ;-)
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I put Zaha into the team from the subs bench about 10mins till kick off and he has scored....nice one !

Zaha is consistent he seems to be the only threat Palace has so alot goes to him.

Zaha is consistent he seems to be the only threat Palace has so alot goes to him.

Agree. Zaha is their main asset. Do wish Roy could start playing Sørloth. He's a decent player, and no worse than Ayew or Benteke, IMO.

Agree. Zaha is their main asset. Do wish Roy could start playing Sørloth. He's a decent player, and no worse than Ayew or Benteke, IMO.

Benteke post Liverpool has been pretty useless his confidence seems shot...

United line up just released Pogba starts despite speciation I need him and Lukaku to fire tonight.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,102

At least you played Tripple Captain in a game that was really good on paper, and two assists is at least something.

I will stick with Kane early season he is often a slow starter, hopeful he will go on a goal rout soon. :-S

I will stick with Kane early season he is often a slow starter, hopeful he will go on a goal rout soon. :-S

Nah...overrated imo.
    Dam my bench has two defenders with 13 points between them

Benteke post Liverpool has been pretty useless his confidence seems shot...

United line up just released Pogba starts despite speciation I need him and Lukaku to fire tonight.

Yeah, Benteke not really himself post-Liverpool.

Can see goals both ways in the Watford-United match. Watford looks to have hit some form lately. Javi Gracia must be a happy man these days.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

I have Aguero too, but I decided to put my triple captain on someone else...

Capture_d_e_cran_2018_09_15_a_17_48_09.png

:-O

WOW! That couldn't gave gone better - congrats!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2018 Posts: 15,686
    Thanks @Torgeirtrap ! I also took the opportunity to join the MI6 league.
    Thanks @Torgeirtrap ! I also took the opportunity to join the MI6 league.

Great! The more the merrier :-)

That's a good points haul there, Hazard definitely in top form right now.

I cant fit him in,i would lose 2 players to accomodate him who,on their day,can do the same.

I cant fit him in,i would lose 2 players to accomodate him who,on their day,can do the same.

Struggling with the same issue myself, which is why I didn't get him this gameweek. Trying to work out a way to do so for next gameweek, but it will involve hits.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,102

Some midfielders I think should be forwards Hazard, Mané and Salah for example then I would ship out Kane in a straight swap lol

Some midfielders I think should be forwards Hazard, Mané and Salah for example then I would ship out Kane in a straight swap lol

That would make it easier fitting them into the team, but at the same time, you would lose out on the one potential clean sheet point, and the higher score for each goal/assist.

That would make it easier fitting them into the team, but at the same time, you would lose out on the one potential clean sheet point, and the higher score for each goal/assist.

True I can see they have done it for a good balance of quality in each area. Lukaku scored much needed points for me.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 17,241

True I can see they have done it for a good balance of quality in each area. Lukaku scored much needed points for me.

Shame Lukaku comes at a so high price. Difficult to fit many of the expensive strikers into the team without sacrificing too much elsewhere.

Shame Lukaku comes at a so high price. Difficult to fit many of the expensive strikers into the team without sacrificing too much elsewhere.

That's the gamble I took, with Kane, Lukaku and Aguero up front. If two fire each game it's a bonus, Lukaku looks like he will be dependable.

That's the gamble I took, with Kane, Lukaku and Aguero up front. If two fire each game it's a bonus, Lukaku looks like he will be dependable.

The team balance is a real struggle. So far we've seen the premium defenders deliver high scores (Alonso, Robertson, Mendy) - today was a different story. Maybe we'll see a points swing eventually, where the premium strikers are the ones to get? Time will tell.

The team balance is a real struggle. So far we've seen the premium defenders deliver high scores (Alonso, Robertson, Mendy) - today was a different story. Maybe we'll see a points swing eventually, where the premium strikers are the ones to get? Time will tell.

Yeah my midfield is weak, just seen Agüero has picked up a ankle injury.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 17,241

Read that too. Wonder if it's serious or not, as it might affect my transfer(s) for next gameweek. Could do a straight swap to Lukaku of course.

Read that too. Wonder if it's serious or not, as it might affect my transfer(s) for next gameweek.

One to keep an eye on later in the week, I have just made one transfer earlier brought in Richarlison, thankfully I have that spare transfer if needed.