The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Well game on Salah gets his goal.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Liverpool penalty not sure about that, clumsy I guess.
    edited April 2023 Posts: 23,347
    Ha ha Salah missed, come on Arsenal get a third.
    Two points missed, and I think that was it for Arsenal City with the game in hand, and the difficult fixtures ahead for Arsenal won't amount to many points for Arteta's men. Fun while it lasted, of course – but this was the game they couldn't afford to drop points.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited April 2023 Posts: 2,353
    Two points missed, and I think that was it for Arsenal City with the game in hand, and the difficult fixtures ahead for Arsenal won't amount to many points for Arteta's men. Fun while it lasted, of course – but this was the game they couldn't afford to drop points.

Great game wasn't it ?
    I thought we were going to get thrashed after going 2 down but great comeback and unfortunately for us salah missed the pen.

Good point for Arsenal and you guys are still in it for sure, so it's still fun until the final game of the season.

I don't know why the ass ref did this to robbo ? very strange.
    skysports-robertson-linesman_6116272.jpg?20230409174017

Anfield is a tough place for any team though I do think Arsenal have missed an opportunity, before the game I felt City will likely win almost every game as they have found there stride, Arsenal need to not lose at the City ground.
  • edited April 2023 Posts: 17,281

Anfield is a tough place for any team though I do think Arsenal have missed an opportunity, before the game I felt City will likely win almost every game as they have found there stride, Arsenal need to not lose at the City ground.

I think Arsenal need to win against City for a title challenge to still be possible. I can see Arsenal dropping points against both Brighton and Newcastle – which makes it all the more important to win that City fixture.
    We have another deadline tomorrow, but let's first take a look at gameweek 30! After a gameweek average score of 80 points in the double gameweek that was gameweek 29, the gameweek average score was down to 54 points in gameweek 30. There were still many great gameweek scores around, and in our league none did better than Cremonese-killen, finishing the gameweek with 82 points and a gameweek rank of 91 972. Congratulations! =D>

fziiO5b.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    GW 4: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: Team Xtreme
    GW 7: –
    GW 8: AC Miami
    GW 9: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 10: Liverpool Richmond & E J Ibanga
    GW 11: Upset
    GW 12: GuinnessLover
    GW 13: FC Nostromo
    GW 14: FC Nostromo
    GW 15: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 16: E J Ibanga
    GW 17: Cremonese-killen
    GW 18: E J Ibanga
    GW 19: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 20: MEJICO POWA
    GW 21: E J Ibanga
    GW 22: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 23: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 24: MEJICO POWA
    GW 25: AC Miami
    GW 26: ابو كاتم
    GW 27: AC Miami
    GW 28: Cremonese-killen & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 30: Cremonese-killen
    _______

Don't forget the gameweek 31 deadline tomorrow at 11:00 UK time!

Great game wasn't it ?
    I thought we were going to get thrashed after going 2 down but great comeback and unfortunately for us salah missed the pen.

Good point for Arsenal and you guys are still in it for sure, so it's still fun until the final game of the season.

I don't know why the ass ref did this to robbo ? very strange.
    skysports-robertson-linesman_6116272.jpg?20230409174017

Missed your comment @007InAction, sorry! It was a great game for sure; I was so nervous throughout – but obviously disappointed that Arsenal couldn't keep Liverpool from scoring that second goal.

I see no action is to be taken against the ref that elbowed (?) Robertson. Strange situation, by the looks of it. Wonder what was said between the two.
    Been very busy so missed the deadline again though think i set my team up OK a few days ago. Still got Rashford and Shaw :)) Shaw may return...

Been wasting my sky football subscription lately hardly watched any games.
  • edited April 2023 Posts: 17,281
    Here are the gameweek 31 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 9
    De Bruyne: 2
    Kane: 2
    Toney: 1
    Chilwell: 1
    Saka: 1
    Salah: 1
    Martinelli: 1

There are no surprises this week; Haaland is again the most popular pick, captained by 9 managers. De Bruyne and Kane are the only other captaincy picks backed by more than one manager, with two each. Good luck everyone!
    Been very busy so missed the deadline again though think i set my team up OK a few days ago. Still got Rashford and Shaw :)) Shaw may return...

Your team looks to be in good shape even though you missed the deadline, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! Many are looking to bring in Alexander-Arnold, as well as City defenders.

Your team looks to be in good shape even though you missed the deadline, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! Many are looking to bring in Alexander-Arnold, as well as City defenders.

I still have my triple Captain and wildcard, I best use them soon :)) I think I have a plan kinda off.

I still have my triple Captain and wildcard, I best use them soon :)) I think I have a plan kinda off.

It's worth planning the chip strategy with upcoming gameweeks in mind. There's definitely a lot of points to be gained!

It's worth planning the chip strategy with upcoming gameweeks in mind. There's definitely a lot of points to be gained!

Dam I sold Watkins to bring Haaland back in :))

Ouch! Haaland can still match him though. Brought Ake in myself, but he's on the bench tonight…

Ouch! Haaland can still match him though. Brought Ake in myself, but he's on the bench tonight…

I almost did not make the move as Haaland blanks next, I though abut ditching Kane though because I had so much money in the bank sold Watkins huge mistake.
    Chelsea must be near the relegation zone now.
    Terrible GW for me.
    Spurs lost also wow, could be a good weekend for Man United with Newcastle losing as well.
    Terrible GW for me.

Four players to play still, so you might still manage a good gameweek score.
    Spurs lost also wow, could be a good weekend for Man United with Newcastle losing as well.

The top four is really up for grabs now. Can include Villa among the teams that might end up playing CL next season!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Terrible GW for me.

The top four is really up for grabs now. Can include Villa among the teams that might end up playing CL next season!

Watkins and villa playing so well but played 2 more games.

Pep resting players was risky with maddison and ihenacho almost scoring.
    Terrible GW for me.

Watkins and villa playing so well but played 2 more games.

Pep resting players was risky with maddison and ihenacho almost scoring.

Indeed, they have to have some results going in their favour – as well as delivering the results themselves too, of course.

Didn't watch the second half, so I didn't know until later tonight that Pep was quick to make some changes. Won't be surprised if he rests players whenever he can for the rest of the season.
    Terrible GW for me.

Yeah United must beat Forest today, hopefully Arsenal will win also. My worst or second worst nightmare is City winning the Treble.
    Terrible GW for me.

Yeah United must beat Forest today, hopefully Arsenal will win also. My worst or second worst nightmare is City winning the Treble.

I would be very surprised if United fail to beat Forest. West Ham could be a tricky fixture for Arsenal though. I fully expect City will win the title – but it remains to be seen if they can manage the treble.
    What are Arsenal doing, it's Anfield allover again.

Great Gabriel points deducted.
    I fear for Arsenal even if they win this game they don't look great at the back right now.
    Penalty to Arsenal thank god.
    OMG missed penalty then concede, the title is slipping away...
    I had to put Troopz TV on :))

Arsenal please don't mess this up.