The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    442 diamond from TH interesting.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Rashford with an absolute worldy.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................. get in.
    What a goal that was.
    I am not even sure what formation we are playing, looks more like a false 9, great layoff from Bruno for the assist.
    How did Haaland miss that chance, wow.
    edited March 3 Posts: 23,531
    ! - 0 to United at half time, I think Pep has lost it lol no idea what he was doing with the fourth official lol

My nerves are in tatters.

United been wasteful in possession, we will concede if that does not improve as we are inviting too much presure.
    1 - 1 Foden with a corker.
    So frustrating how United needlessly give the ball away when not under any pressure.
    Very dangerous free kick for City.
    2 - 1 Foden again dam.
    With Rice, Foden and Bellingham in midfield England will be very tough to beat in the Euro's.
    There has been some questionable decisions by the ref prior to both goals though to be fair City have been the far better team.

United have done OK at times though unforced errors seriously need to stop its plagued our season.

We have scored a lot of late goals this season... [-O<
    We have two youth players on the pitch now, just illustrates how ravaged our squad is. 8 minutes injury time.
    Amrabat gifts the ball to Haaland... goal. Amrabat won't be bought next summer, all the hard work gone with sloppy play from the sub..
    This is a good game for INEOS to watch it clearly points out the issues with this squad.
    Placed a little bet on City winning after Rashford scored. I'd rather lost that bet and see United winning, but at least I can afford a coffee to go tomorrow.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Foden looks like City's best player these days ...
  • edited March 3 Posts: 17,341
    Feyador wrote: »
    Foden looks like City's best player these days ...

A player that can win them the title, no doubt!
    Wow I have only just seen GW29.

Free Hit time for me ....

Free Hit time for me ....

Likewise, glad I kept hold of the chip.
    More likely than not, it will be the week to use Free Hit for me as well. I can field (maybe) 8 players with hits, but I doubt doing so just to have FH available for later will be worth it.
    edited March 4 Posts: 735
    More likely than not, it will be the week to use Free Hit for me as well. I can field (maybe) 8 players with hits, but I doubt doing so just to have FH available for later will be worth it.

You're doing very well in our little group, about 20+ points ahead of the next 4 or 5 of us.

Another close run in to go along with the "real" one?

You're doing very well in our little group, about 20+ points ahead of the next 4 or 5 of us.

Yes, I've been able to pick up steady points which has helped a lot. Things can change quickly in FPL though. Picking the wtong captain one week, and those points can be lost. That's obviously why FPL is so exciting!

The "real one?

Yes, I've been able to pick up steady points which has helped a lot. Things can change quickly in FPL though. Picking the wtong captain one week, and those points can be lost. That's obviously why FPL is so exciting!

The "real one?

Oh, I just meant the run in between City, Liverpool and Arsenal ... to go along with our own in FPL.

The "real one?

Oh, I just meant the run in between City, Liverpool and Arsenal ... to go along with our own in FPL.

Ah, my bad! Yes, I can definitely see our league being a close race all the way until May!
    I s

The "real one?

Ah, my bad! Yes, I can definitely see our league being a close race all the way until May!

I see you picked Odegaard, that was smart ....

Watching on delay early on, looks like a massacre in the making at Sheffield.
    Brutal ... fans already leaving after 15 mins .
    I s

The "real one?

I see you picked Odegaard, that was smart ....

Watching on delay early on, looks like a massacre in the making at Sheffield.

If it wasn't for Solanke being an injury doubt, Ødegaard might have been first on my bench this gameweek! He's never really been much of a goalscorer, but he's found himself in more goalscoring positions after signing for Arsenal.
    Brutal ... fans already leaving after 15 mins .

It's been a really brutal season for Sheffield United, no doubt. But I was shocked how they came out and played in the first half. You see lower league teams putting in more effort and fight than what they did.