The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Backing Brentford and Everton was a mistake in these fixtures, decided to stop watching the games and hope for the best at full time... FPL Gods [-O<

Took a hit to bring in Gray. Only two points from this match, but at least he has another fixture.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Backing Brentford and Everton was a mistake in these fixtures, decided to stop watching the games and hope for the best at full time... FPL Gods [-O<

Took a hit to bring in Gray. Only two points from this match, but at least he has another fixture.

More fixtures to come WH will save my GW for sure.

Big game on now, need Liverpool to win.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Cracking start to game, Pulisic should have score then but took to long.
    Mane goal, he is far more decisive than Pulisic.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 23,102
    Salah goal, god i needed that. 2 - 0 up

TAA assist.

Chelsea dominated for a lot of the game though are toothless up front, third place is up for grabs.

More fixtures to come WH will save my GW for sure.

Big game on now, need Liverpool to win.

Indeed. I hope we get more fixture announcements soon, so that we can prepare our transfers and chip strategies.

That Salah goal will affect my overall rank considerably, but at least I've got two assists from the game so far.
    Wow Pulisic 2 - 2 what a game

Kovavic's goal was special.
    This is a really good game so far!
    Just seen replay for Chelsea first again, what a goal that was.
    Salah almost scored a blinder, for me the worlds current best player.
  • edited January 2022 Posts: 17,241
    Very good result for City, this. And Liverpool will now be without Salah because of AFCON…
    Very good result for City, this. And Liverpool will now be without Salah because of AFCON…

And Mane? Liverpool will drop off now.

And Mane? Liverpool will drop off now.

Yes, and Mané too of course.
    Phil Jones starts for United 😂

Bruno on bench, Maguire dropped or injured
    CUFz.gif

With Calamity Jones making the greatest comeback in Sporting History I can see us losing v Wolves tonight.
    Well we lost though credit to Phil Jones he was probably our best player, United will struggle to get top ten never mind top four on this form. Selling Ronaldo after this GW.

Only just realised Dallas is on my bench with 10 points #-o
    Didn't see the match, though seeing as De Gea made five saves and earned an additional point, this game couldn't have been an easy one for United… Regret bringing in De Gea, but he'll have to stay in my team for now.
    Game Week 22 - Double GW
    olVAiHc.png

Teams with Double Fixtures...
    Brentford Liverpool A and Man United H

Brighton Palace H and Chelsea H

Burnley Leicester H and Watford H

Chelsea Man City A and Brighton A

Leicester Burnley A and Spurs H

Man United Villa A and Brentford A

Spurs Arsenal H and Leicester A

Watford Newcastle A and Burnley A

Thankfully I already have 7 players with double GW's already, looks like I will be keeping Ronny. I am likely to just use my 1 Free Transfer barring Covid postponed games.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Six for me ... not sure what to do with the free transfer, maybe Maddison, if he's OK ...
    Just 4 for me (5 if you count Foster, but I already own De Gea). Should ideally have more DGW players than that, so I might have to use the Free Hit.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited January 2022 Posts: 2,341
    Philippe Coutinho: Aston Villa sign Barcelona midfielder on loan until the end of the season
    I wonder what his price will be.....$6.0 - $6.5 ?
    Philippe Coutinho: Aston Villa sign Barcelona midfielder on loan until the end of the season
    I wonder what his price will be.....$6.0 - $6.5 ?
    I'd guess higher, maybe 7.0 - 7.5 ...
    Tripper has come in at 5 FWIW
    But more importantly Son is injured and will miss GW22 ...
    Not sure it's worth free hitting in GW22 ...
    And apparently Dennis is set to miss half the GW, too.
    More carnage ... Vardy will be out for 2 months .... DCL injured again, supposedly short term.

And the deadline is still more than a week away ... ha!
    Feyador wrote: »

Not good puts me in a dilemma, thankfully we have plenty of time to think about what moves to make.
    Feyador wrote: »

Not good puts me in a dilemma, thankfully we have plenty of time to think about what moves to make.
    I'm seeing conflicting info about this, so I might be wrong, and you're certainly right to wait ....
    Another blow Son out for a month with an injury, he had a double GW and is in my team.
    With Son out, and Dennis missing parts of the gameweek, I'm down to two DGW players…
    With Son out, and Dennis missing parts of the gameweek, I'm down to two DGW players…
    Have you put together a free hit team? Just to see if it might be worth it ....
    Gunners playing in all white today in F. A. Cup for a great cause against knife crime No More Red.

1241284_1241284_arsenal-nomorered.jpg