The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Liverpool very close to scoring.
    I've just joined the league late - I hope that's okay! :) I think this season will be a fun one, FPL wise.

Glad you joined! More players makes the league more exciting and competitive :)
    Tsmikas and Jota benched for Liverpool.

Currently got a great green arrow, I need Salah and Bruno and Son to do worse than Antonio. Son is the main worry.

Didn't expect Tsmikas to feature now that Robertson is back. Will need to move him on when possible.

Nor me will bench Tsimiskas for a few GWs

Unless we're in need of more playing Liverpool options, he can just stay on the bench until we need that spot for a playing defender, or have a transfer to spare. He was a great option these first two gameweeks though, so I'm happy to have got those points.

Yeah a good asset may still feature going forward.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Penalty to Liverpool?
    Given and red card to Reece James wow
    Salah... Scores
    Chelsea players not happy, this is quite a game.
    I've just joined the league late - I hope that's okay! :) I think this season will be a fun one, FPL wise.

Currently got a great green arrow, I need Salah and Bruno and Son to do worse than Antonio. Son is the main worry.

Didn't expect Tsmikas to feature now that Robertson is back. Will need to move him on when possible.

Unless we're in need of more playing Liverpool options, he can just stay on the bench until we need that spot for a playing defender, or have a transfer to spare. He was a great option these first two gameweeks though, so I'm happy to have got those points.

Depends on Robertson, I think, but you never know. He was fine in the two games he played, and got a good assist too.

Many managers brought him in this gameweek!

Depends on Robertson, I think, but you never know. He was fine in the two games he played, and got a good assist too.

Good for my ranking :)) a few Chelsea defenders on yellow also.

Salah Yellow as well as goal
    edited August 2021 Posts: 23,105
    Dam looks like Tsimikas is coming on with 5 minutes to go, he is my first sub on for Stones gr, Tsimikas better score lol

Wasted opportunity for Liverpool if this ends as a draw. Well played to Chelsea if so.

Good for my ranking :)) a few Chelsea defenders on yellow also.

Salah Yellow as well as goal

If this ends 1-1, Alexander-Arnold might get a bonus point. Anything from this game is a bonus, haha!
    Dam looks like Tsimikas is coming on with 5 minutes to go, he is my first sub on for Stones gr, Tsimikas better score lol

He's attacking though. Could create something in the last few minutes.
    No yellow for Salah I must have imagined it.

Good point for Chelsea in the end and a decent result for United.

Its early days though before the sending off Chelsea looked like European Champions and will be the team to finish above this season.
    TAA 2 bonus points dam :))
    No yellow for Salah I must have imagined it.

Good point for Chelsea in the end and a decent result for United.

Its early days though before the sending off Chelsea looked like European Champions and will be the team to finish above this season.

That yellow kept me puzzled; couldn't find anything about it anywhere, and it wasn't added in the game. That explains it!

Keeping Liverpool from scoring when down to ten men is something only the very best teams can do. I won't be surprised if Chelsea wins the title this season; they got a good squad – maybe not perfect, but Tuchel manages to get the very best out of them.
    TAA 2 bonus points dam :))

Not bad from a 1-1 game without goal involvement!
    Watched the 36 goals Ronaldo scored for Juve last season, he is a lethal number 9 still. I would be happy if he got 20 goals for United this season though I suspect he will get more. Our front line often miss chances Ronaldo just won't miss.
    Watched the 36 goals Ronaldo scored for Juve last season, he is a lethal number 9 still. I would be happy if he got 20 goals for United this season though I suspect he will get more. Our front line often miss chances Ronaldo just won't miss.

Would be surprising if he didn't deliver 20+ goals. Of course, it could take him some matches to really gel with the rest of the team, but he should be able to deliver regardless.

Would be surprising if he didn't deliver 20+ goals. Of course, it could take him some matches to really gel with the rest of the team, but he should be able to deliver regardless.

The more I think about the more I am likely to bring in Ronaldo, I have to block his age out of my mind. Ronaldo is a freak of nature and the GOAT, he will score goals for fun. Its insane the amount of goals he scores. I think it will be Ings that makes way for Ronaldo in my team at the right time.
    Shock! Varane and Sancho start and Ole is only playing one holding midfielder. No DVDB again though feel for him. Pogba moves back into the middle.

Greenwood starts a striker, James on the left :/

Cavani on the bench great to see players coming back.

This is definitely our best squad since Sir Alex left.

The more I think about the more I am likely to bring in Ronaldo, I have to block his age out of my mind. Ronaldo is a freak of nature and the GOAT, he will score goals for fun. Its insane the amount of goals he scores. I think it will be Ings that makes way for Ronaldo in my team at the right time.

It's like Zlatan, really. Some players are able to perform beyond the age where they usually drop off in performances. I'm weighing up playing the wildcard or if I just bring in Ronaldo with transfers.
    Shock! Varane and Sancho start and Ole is only playing one holding midfielder. No DVDB again though feel for him. Pogba moves back into the middle.

How long do we expect Greenwood to be a starter?

It's like Zlatan, really. Some players are able to perform beyond the age where they usually drop off in performances. I'm weighing up playing the wildcard or if I just bring in Ronaldo with transfers.

Not sure as the international break will give Rashford and Ronaldo to get up to speed, Cavani is going away for internationals and will have to isolate, Greenwoods form will keep him involved for the next few games I would think, even off the bench i may keep him after that.

Come on United!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jesus Fred is having a nightmare Wolves could have scored twice, sign Bissouma Ole.
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 17,241

Not sure as the international break will give Rashford and Ronaldo to get up to speed, Cavani is going away for internationals and will have to isolate, Greenwoods form will keep him involved for the next few games I would think, even off the bench i may keep him after that.

Come on United!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something to keep an eye on then. If he loses minutes, any of the other midfielders in the same bracket currently delivering, will be tempting options.
    Pogba and Fred holding is not working at all, I would bring DVDB and Matic on and move Pogba to the left DVDB and Matic can control the play.
    Could be a good game this. Won't be able to watch it unfortunately, so I have to catch the highlights later.
    Wolves have been excellent, I can see why they created the most chances in the league so far they are all out attack. When they sort out there finishing they will be a force.
    Bruno goal though looks offside.
    Bruno Yellow, need to get to half time and make changes, forwards getting no supply.
    Greenwood goes close with great pass from Bruno. Its one of those games where Ole will rely on World class talent not tactics.
    Roy Keane just said 'its like United only rely on talent alone' :))
    Cavani on for James

Brilliant double save from De Gea

United better in second half though have issues.

Troare is a beast, unplayable.
    Who else but the generational talent Greenwood scores... Lethal, Varane assist.

United on the verge of surpassing ours and Arsenal's Unbeaten record away.

Traore subbed off, that player gives me nightmares if he had a end product he would be one of the very best attackers in the league, he rips teams to shreds.
    Good win for United in the end wont have many tougher games than this, Varane was outstanding as was all the defence, issues in Midfield need sorting though.