The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    West Ham with a dangerous position for a freekick.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Palmer goal at least that is some points for me.
    Wall does its job, come on United need to up the tempo.
    Wolves equalize.
    What a goal Rasmus scores on his birthday, he has arrived.
    The Arsenal v Liverpool game will be amazing

I'm already nervous. I fear Liverpool will win this one comfortably…
    United looking for trouble inviting pressure from West Ham, despite the goal we have not been great, our attack has been poor.
    Chelsea 1 - 2 Wolves.
    Howler from Maquire goes unpunished thankfully.
    Garnachoooooo goal get in 2 - 0 more points for me...
    Deflected though it was on target.

Its great seeing Garnacho, Rasmus and Mainoo celebrate they are the super kids.
    Great Mctominay on for Mainoo and Martinez knee looks to have gone, this game ain't over by a long shot.
    Martinez seems ok coming back on, in the summer we seriously need to add depth to our squad.

Chelsea 1 - 3 Wolves. Poch seems to be critic proof despite spending big, though TH is constantly being criticsised in the English media.
    Martinez off dam.
    I really need to pay more attention for some reason i thought the arsenal game was at Anfield, i need a goalfest with a Arsenal win.

TAA starts who I picked over Saliba lol
    I really need to pay more attention for some reason i thought the arsenal game was at Anfield, i need a goalfest with a Arsenal win.

TAA starts who I picked over Saliba lol

I expect Liverpool to keep Arsenal from scoring, so I would have done the same!
    Garnacho gets his second 3 - 0 get in.
    Wow Chelsea 1 - 4 Wolves.
    Really not liking the look of that Arsenal team…
    Not seen the line up, will check it now.
    Jesus injured again?
    United's 4 - 3 win away at Wolves is looking better after seeing them batter Chelsea.
    Decent win in the end, need to build on the last two wins. Villa away next week will be tough and show where we are truly at.
  • edited February 4 Posts: 17,352
    Jesus injured again?

Yes…
    Decent win in the end, need to build on the last two wins. Villa away next week will be tough and show where we are truly at.

A few good results and other games going their way, and United might find themselves back in the top four!
    I don't know if I can handle watching this game. Must win for Arsenal.
    Ok start for Arsenal, i still scratch my head Havertz starting as a false 9. I don't really know what the player offers or where his best position is.
    Saka has to bury that.
    There's been glimpses of what he can offer in some games and situations, but he's failed to impress in this Arsenal team. Arsenal really need to strengthen in just about every position. Too many injury prone players and little coverage.
  • edited February 4 Posts: 17,352
    Saka has to bury that.

Story of this Arsenal team. They've had plenty of chances to win many games this season, but have failed to do so.
    Saka goal, he saved Havertz blushes there. Points for me.