The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Newcastle losing at home to Southampton, I brought Isak in for a Hit :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Nice Rashford awarded the assist for Bruno's goal.
    Wilson equalizes for Newcastle, Isak assist.
    Fulham battling and making City work for this, things are getting heated.
    edited April 2023 Posts: 23,474
    Dam Wilson gets a second, I did think of bringing him in instead of Isak though I expected Isak to start this GW which he did.
    Now FPL says Newcastle are winning 3 - 1 wt...
    Huge wins for Man United, Newcastle and City. Now I need Salah and TAA to run riot vs Spurs, an Allison clean sheet would be nice also though unlikely lol.

Surely these 2 sides are fighting for 5th now.
    TAA what a ball then goal for Jones.
    Dias goal Gakpo assist, Spurs in deep trouble after 5 minutes.
    Liverpool penalty... Salah Salah scores more FPL points thank god.
    Kane gets his usual goal. 3 - 1 bye bye clean sheet points.
    Spurs getting good chances all of a sudden.
    Son hits post, getting close to a 2nd goal.

Wow Spurs just hit the post again lol
    Wow Son goal 3 - 2... 13 minutes to go, Spurs been much better in the second half.
    Omg Richarlison of all people 3 -3 in 93rd minute. Cracking game of football.
    Wow Jota 4 - 3 in 94th minute.

I think Klopp pulled his hamstring celebrating.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Wow Jota 4 - 3 in 94th minute.

I think Klopp pulled his hamstring celebrating.

Another Liverpool injury, Klopp out (hamstring) :))
    Missed most of the games yesterday – and Sp*rs losing at the very end of the game. Wonderful stuff as an Arsenal fan. Thank you, Liverpool!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited May 2023 Posts: 2,355
    Missed most of the games yesterday – and Sp*rs losing at the very end of the game. Wonderful stuff as an Arsenal fan. Thank you, Liverpool!

You're welcome......... :)>- :))

Why do you hate the Sp*rs so much ?
    FvCSlt9XsAACu_l?format=jpg&name=small
    Predicting an easy win for Arsenal, I will be shocked if hapless Chelsea get anything from this game.

edited May 2023 Posts: 23,474
    Cracking goal by Odegaard.
    Odegaard on fire gets his second, good goal.
    3 - 0 Jesus they were queuing up in the box.
    Belligham to Real Madrid what a player they are getting.
    Erling Haaland receives EPIC Man City guard of honour

He deserves it, insane numbers. Broken Cole's and Shearer's joint record of 34 PL goals.
    Tough game for United away to Brighton, our away form against good sides has been our downfall this season.
    United should be 1 up, great chance by Antony.
    Mitoma could have had 2 getting in good area's, a bit concerned about our defense.
  • edited May 2023 Posts: 17,316

You're welcome......... :)>- :))

Why do you hate the Sp*rs so much ?
    FvCSlt9XsAACu_l?format=jpg&name=small

Being an Arsenal fan, not liking Sp*rs is a part of it, haha! It's obviously the other way around for those I know that are Sp*rs supporters; There's a lot of banter at the expense of each other!
    ______

Happy with a reaction from Arsenal against Chelsea after recent games. To bad they found their form again too late. Gabriel's injury makes Arsenal's defence really lightweight – and I expect trouble against Newcastle this weekend…
    Erling Haaland receives EPIC Man City guard of honour

He deserves it, insane numbers. Broken Cole's and Shearer's joint record of 34 PL goals.

The more goals Haaland scores, the more funny this prediction becomes. :)) The guy couldn't have seen how dominant Haaland was even before joining City…

That was painful, Brighton win with a penalty in the last seconds. United don't throw away top four...