The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Missed most of the games yesterday – and Sp*rs losing at the very end of the game. Wonderful stuff as an Arsenal fan. Thank you, Liverpool!

You're welcome......... :)>- :))

Why do you hate the Sp*rs so much ?
    FvCSlt9XsAACu_l?format=jpg&name=small

Being an Arsenal fan, not liking Sp*rs is a part of it, haha! It's obviously the other way around for those I know that are Sp*rs supporters; There's a lot of banter at the expense of each other!
    ______

Happy with a reaction from Arsenal against Chelsea after recent games. To bad they found their form again too late. Gabriel's injury makes Arsenal's defence really lightweight – and I expect trouble against Newcastle this weekend…
    Erling Haaland receives EPIC Man City guard of honour

He deserves it, insane numbers. Broken Cole's and Shearer's joint record of 34 PL goals.

The more goals Haaland scores, the more funny this prediction becomes. :)) The guy couldn't have seen how dominant Haaland was even before joining City…

Haaland will probably go and score another ten before the end of the season.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    That was painful, Brighton win with a penalty in the last seconds. United don't throw away top four...

That was painful alright, at least 10 points worth...

Luke should have used the Force instead of his hand :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,419
    That was painful, Brighton win with a penalty in the last seconds. United don't throw away top four...

For a long period I was regretting not bringing in United defenders for the double GW, on a more positive note my score was 133 points, easily the best score for me this season and finally got a decent green arrow.

I was hoping to finish at least in the top 100K, i will be lucky to finish in the top 300K.

If I had not bottled Salah for Triple Captain at the last minute i would have scored even more points.

For a long period I was regretting not bringing in United defenders for the double GW, on a more positive note my score was 133 points, easily the best score for me this season and finally got a decent green arrow.

I was hoping to finish at least in the top 100K, i will be lucky to finish in the top 300K.

If I had not bottled Salah for Triple Captain at the last minute i would have scored even more points.

I picked kdb instead of Salah but i guessed wrong. :-O
    Missed most of the games yesterday – and Sp*rs losing at the very end of the game. Wonderful stuff as an Arsenal fan. Thank you, Liverpool!

You're welcome......... :)>- :))

Why do you hate the Sp*rs so much ?
    FvCSlt9XsAACu_l?format=jpg&name=small

Being an Arsenal fan, not liking Sp*rs is a part of it, haha! It's obviously the other way around for those I know that are Sp*rs supporters; There's a lot of banter at the expense of each other!
    ______

Happy with a reaction from Arsenal against Chelsea after recent games. To bad they found their form again too late. Gabriel's injury makes Arsenal's defence really lightweight – and I expect trouble against Newcastle this weekend…
    Erling Haaland receives EPIC Man City guard of honour

He deserves it, insane numbers. Broken Cole's and Shearer's joint record of 34 PL goals.

The more goals Haaland scores, the more funny this prediction becomes. :)) The guy couldn't have seen how dominant Haaland was even before joining City…

Haaland will probably go and score another ten before the end of the season.

That wouldn't surprise me! Easy fixtures for City as well.
  • edited May 2023 Posts: 17,302
    Here's a short gameweek 34 update before the gameweek 35 deadline today! Being a double gameweek, many managers were hoping for big scores this time around. And GW34 did not disappoint – especially for those owning players like Salah, Haaland and Estupiñán – all highly owned at this point of the season. This also shows in the average gameweek score, which finished at 82 points. We had several great scores in our league as well; many beat the gameweek average, and six teams managed three digit scores. Best of all though, was Team Xtreme, scoring 133 points and a gameweek rank of 89 656. Congratulations! =D>

8Bzsnfm.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    GW 4: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: Team Xtreme
    GW 7: –
    GW 8: AC Miami
    GW 9: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 10: Liverpool Richmond & E J Ibanga
    GW 11: Upset
    GW 12: GuinnessLover
    GW 13: FC Nostromo
    GW 14: FC Nostromo
    GW 15: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 16: E J Ibanga
    GW 17: Cremonese-killen
    GW 18: E J Ibanga
    GW 19: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 20: MEJICO POWA
    GW 21: E J Ibanga
    GW 22: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 23: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 24: MEJICO POWA
    GW 25: AC Miami
    GW 26: ابو كاتم
    GW 27: AC Miami
    GW 28: Cremonese-killen & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 30: Cremonese-killen
    GW 31: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 32: MEJICO POWA
    GW 33: Goldy’sDreamSquad
    GW 34: Team Xtreme
    _______

Don't forget the gameweek 35 deadline today, at 13:30 UK time! =D>
    Pep Roulette strikes again, Stones benched in a pretty much guaranteed clean sheet ~X(
    Pep Roulette strikes again, Stones benched in a pretty much guaranteed clean sheet ~X(

Grealish too!
  • edited May 2023 Posts: 17,302
    A bit late, but here are the gameweek 35 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 13
    De Bruyne: 2
    Salah: 2
    Toney: 1

Haaland leads the captaincy picks again with a favourable fixture against Leeds. De Bruyne and Salah are captained by two managers each, while Toney is captained by one manager. Good luck everyone!
    Leeds gave City problems at the end, I was even cheering Leeds on :))

Shame they couldn't get that second goal!
    edited May 2023 Posts: 2,355

Shame they couldn't get 3 goals!

Erling should have taken the pen

Sam should have parked the bus.........

Do or die for the Gunners in an hour they have to win, Newcastle away very tough game.
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,419

Shame they couldn't get 3 goals!

Erling should have taken the pen

Sam should have parked the bus.........

Haaland could have had 4 easily, Hatrick incoming from him I think.

I will say this now on current form United have no chance in the F.A. Cup Final, I am very concerned by our form the goals have dried up. I am not confident for today's game away at West Ham. we may just scrape fourth if we're lucky.
    Do or die for the Gunners in an hour they have to win, Newcastle away very tough game.

Wilson and Isak both start. I fear the worst for Arsenal!

I hope Arsenal win though for FPL reasons I need an Isak goal or two. I suspect this game will be high scoring, Newcastle went all out attack against City a home they will do the same here I think.
    Arsenals win record vs Newcastle is pretty good looking at the stats.
    Martinelli is back i was a bit concerned he did not start vs Chelsea, i guess he was rested for this game.
    Been a great season hoping for another classic.

I hope Arsenal win though for FPL reasons I need an Isak goal or two. I suspect this game will be high scoring, Newcastle went all out attack against City a home they will do the same here I think.

I expect both Wilson and Isak to score. They're in great form at the moment – as the rest of the team as well.
    Martinelli is back i was a bit concerned he did not start vs Chelsea, i guess he was rested for this game.

I wonder how much game time he will share with Trossard in the final games. Both very good players at their best.

I expect both Wilson and Isak to score. They're in great form at the moment – as the rest of the team as well.

I wonder how much game time he will share with Trossard in the final games. Both very good players at their best.

I have in recent weeks considered switching to Saka or Odergaard though ended up sticking with Martinelli as he has done well.
    Been a great season hoping for another classic.

Indeed! Not counting Arsenal, and only looking at the other teams, it's been very entertaining, with the top six very much open still.
    Bloody hell Newcastle hit post in first minute.
    I have watched a lot of Newcastle games in recent weeks they are relentless.
    Wow penalty...
    Will be harsh...
    No penalty for me, hit his leg first...
    Right decision, no pen.
    What a goal Odegaard is on Fire!
    What a goal Odegaard is on Fire!

If only he could have been more present in the recent games Arsenal lost or drew…

I'm sure he'll get even better with time though. He's already equalled Cesc Fàbregas' record for an Arsenal midfielder in a single Premier League season.