The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Alexander-Arnold is a player I might look to replace should Liverpool fail to keep clean sheets. All that money could be spent on getting a more balanced team than the one I got right now. Won't make a decision until after Bournemouth of course. As you point out above @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, Liverpool could score a hat full – and Alexander-Arnold could be assisting some of those goals.
    A bit late, but here's the gameweek 3 summary! Gameweek 3 was a rather uneventful gameweek for many managers, with highly owned defenders from teams like Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City failed to deliver. As a result, the average gameweek points was only 48 points. A team that had a very eventful gameweek on the other hand, was Red Warriors, scoring 85 points and an overall gameweek rank of 9 722! Congratulations! =D>

HjI52i2.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    ________

We have another Saturday deadline, so make sure to have your teams ready by 11:00 UK time!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Congratulations Red Warriors

---

BT coverage of the champions League draw is not great even on my big TV I cant read the groups.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

The LIVE! CL Draw.
    edited August 2022 Posts: 23,395
    PSG, Juve, Benficia so far.

Bayern, Inter and Barca so far.
    Liverpool, Ajax, Napoli and Rangers tricky.
    Champions League Group Stage draw

Group A: Ajax, Liverpool, Napoli, Rangers
    Group B: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Brugge
    Group C: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Viktoria Plzen
    Group D: Frankfurt, Tottenham, Sporting, Marseille
    Group E: AC Milan, Chelsea, Salzburg, Dinamo Zagreb
    Group F: Real Madrid, RB Leipzig, Shakhtar Donetsk, Celtic
    Group G: Man City, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund, Copenhagen
    Group H: PSG, Juventus, Benfica, Maccabi Haifa
    Missed the CL draws earlier tonight as I was out. Not the easiest group for Liverpool; all decent teams in that group. Easier draws for Spurs, Chelsea and City, IMO.

Group C though – wow!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Missed the CL draws earlier tonight as I was out. Not the easiest group for Liverpool; all decent teams in that group. Easier draws for Spurs, Chelsea and City, IMO.

Group C though – wow!

Group C is the GOD .............(group of death) #:-S

Group C though – wow!

Group C is the GOD .............(group of death) #:-S

Very much so!
    I hear and apparently Pep has said this that Haaland will be rested when the fixtures pile up with CL and Cup games. Definitely something to look out for.
    I hear and apparently Pep has said this that Haaland will be rested when the fixtures pile up with CL and Cup games. Definitely something to look out for.

He's not going to the WC so he can rest then i suppose.
    Pep over thinking things as usual ?

He's not going to the WC so he can rest then i suppose.
    Pep over thinking things as usual ?

You know what Pep roulette is like.
    Like every Man City asset, we have to expect Haaland to miss minutes now and then. Something to look out for, especially when other players might become good options.
    Not done much to me team for a few days, hoping for a decent GW though to be honest another 60ish point week will be OK at this stage. The two players I brought in hopefully will do well immediately with there respective fixtures.
    My team is too strong, I would feel confident starting any outfield player on my bench which is irritating.
    My team is too strong, I would feel confident starting any outfield player on my bench which is irritating.

Quite happy with my bench as well, but I only have two starting outfield players, and Ward as the second goalkeeper. Bailey is an issue though, and has dropped 0.2 – so I might be stuck with him or quite some time.

Decided against making any transfers in the end. I was priced out of my plan last gameweek, so I might just as well have two free transfers next gameweek and reassess what to do in the upcoming gameweeks.

Quite happy with my bench as well, but I only have two starting outfield players, and Ward as the second goalkeeper. Bailey is an issue though, and has dropped 0.2 – so I might be stuck with him or quite some time.

Decided against making any transfers in the end. I was priced out of my plan last gameweek, so I might just as well have two free transfers next gameweek and reassess what to do in the upcoming gameweeks.

Ramsdale in for me as leicester can't keep a clean sheet atm.
    Casemiro, ronnie on the bench.
    Rodrigo is the most ins Salah the most captained this gw.

Ramsdale in for me as leicester can't keep a clean sheet atm.
    Casemiro, ronnie on the bench.
    Rodrigo is the most ins Salah the most captained this gw.

Expect Arsenal to possibly keep a few clean sheets in the upcoming games. Always wary of Arsenal defensively myself though, knowing how they've been defensively in the past!

It will be interesting to see Casemiro's impact on this United team. Was probably too early for a start today though.

If I had an easy route to bring in Rodrigo I would have got him. With Bamford still out, he's likely the Leeds player to target.
    Here are the gameweek 4 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 9
    Jesus: 5
    De Bruyne: 2
    Haaland: 1
    Son: 1
    Martinelli: 1

Salah is again the most captained player in our league, with half of the league giving him the armband against Bournemouth. Jesus is also a popular pick, joining De Bruyne as the only other players backed by more than one manager. Good luck everyone!
    Palace 0-2 up in Manchester… :-O
    Palace 0-2 up in Manchester… :-O

Whoa just woke up, crazy.
    TAA goal? get in
    Gallagher sent off for Chelsea.

United win looking better by the minute.

Liverpool now 4 - 0 Firmino goal he already has 3 assists.

Come on Salah....do something.
    Incredible to see Liverpool 4-0 up without any contribution from Salah.
    5 - 0 now VVD goal Robertson assist.
    Pascal Gros scored who is on my bench dam lol
    7 - 0 and Salah has got nothing and Haaland has scored twice oh dear disaster for me.
    So many goals!
    Liverpool may break the record at this rate.