The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,060
    Pogba attitude is in question for sure.

Shaw has been arguably best player on the pitch, some great crosses.

I wonder how much there was to these rumours about him wanting to leave.

Not sure there if definitely some games being played by his agent, bottom line Pogba is inconsistent and that's down to him.

That's very true. Still early in the season, so he might do better eventually. As with many others, he played a long World Cup.
    Outstanding by Shaw he will be in the next England squad.

He deserves a good season, IMO. Not easy working with José, and now his fitness seems better than in a long time too.

Nightmare
    Oh, ffs…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Phil Jones is a liability

Yeah thinking back Shaw was one of the best players under Van Gal
    X_X
    Ouch! This is hard to watch as an Arsenal supporter to…
    Jones injured (again) it looks like.
    Need a major come back or Jose will be on thin ice
    Need a major come back or Jose will be on thin ice

Fellaini to save the day, perhaps?
    We need a goal soon and watch Spurs buckle lol this is a tough watch
    We need a goal soon and watch Spurs buckle lol this is a tough watch

Tell me about it! :-(
    This game is a nightmare as a United supporter
    This game is a nightmare as a United supporter

Sorry for bringing it up, but is it more a nightmare than the Brighton result?

Brighton are underrated, though. They can do damage against most teams in the league.
    Oh, no!
    It's a dark day and I have always said give Jose three years I am stubbornly sticking by that though United don't lose 3 nothing at home I thing Jose may go.
    It's a dark day and I have always said give Jose three years I am stubbornly sticking by that though United don't lose 3 nothing at home I thing Jose may go.

Will be interesting to se what happens re. Mou now. This is not good at all.

When we conceded the team fell apart not good

When we conceded the team fell apart not good

Strange to think about how solid defensively United was last season.
    That's a lot of clapping by José there…Hm…
    Ah! That sweet smell of a Mourinho disaster! Puts a smile on my face every time! :D
    @jobo tonight :))
    giphy.gif
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,060

I think he was responding to the fans that stayed, or could be final curtain.

I think he was responding to the fans that stayed, or could be final curtain.

Could be both, but it was a VERY long "clapping session"…

I saw Ranieri in the stands at a couple of matches this weekend. Claudio in?
    If Jose goes Zidane will be first choice

No doubt about that! Just found it interesting spotting Ranieri at two different matches in one weekend. More managers in trouble if current results continue, though.

Arsenal haven't started too well either, but I doubt they'll sack Emery early if he doesn't deliver points. The club need to think long-term about his appointment. Not going to hide my doubts after these three first games, though. Arsenal have been horrible.

No doubt about that! Just found it interesting spotting Ranieri at two different matches in one weekend. More managers in trouble if current results continue, though.

Arsenal haven't started too well either, but I doubt they'll sack Emery early if he doesn't deliver points. The club need to think long-term about his appointment. Not going to hide my doubts after these three first games, though. Arsenal have been horrible.

Emery needs a season or two to implement his ideas, Ranieri I noticed myself maybe irrelevant or more is going on behind the scenes than we realise.

Emery needs a season or two to implement his ideas, Ranieri I noticed myself maybe irrelevant or more is going on behind the scenes than we realise.

…and a couple of transfer windows, at least. Hoping for a top four finish, although I think it's very unlikely given the start Arsenal's had.

Ranieri might just attend matches as a football fan, but I have no doubt he'll be on the list of some football owners in England, should it be necessary to bring someone new in.

…and a couple of transfer windows, at least. Hoping for a top four finish, although I think it's very unlikely given the start Arsenal's had.

Ranieri might just attend matches as a football fan, but I have no doubt he'll be on the list of some football owners in England, should it be necessary to bring someone new in.

Emery has a clear way of playing its obvious he needs a change in personnel, your keeper and defence will change I think.
    Crikey Kane got me 20 points

Emery has a clear way of playing its obvious he needs a change in personnel, your keeper and defence will change I think.

Leno will surely start ahead of Čech at some point, but I think Emery's been starting with Čech because of the experience he has both as a keeper, and within the PL. The defence is horrible though. Not sold on the Papastathopoulos/Mustafi partnership as of yet, and controversial opinion as it may be – I think Lichtsteiner should start ahead of Bellerín for a few matches. Monreal by far the better defender still.
    Crikey Kane got me 20 points

Captain?

Leno will surely start ahead of Čech at some point, but I think Emery's been starting with Čech because of the experience he has both as a keeper, and within the PL. The defence is horrible though. Not sold on the Papastathopoulos/Mustafi partnership as of yet, and controversial opinion as it may be – I think Lichtsteiner should start ahead of Bellerín for a few matches. Monreal by far the better defender still.

Emery will want defenders who can play out with the ball.