The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited January 2023 Posts: 23,326
    Missed the Manchester Derby due to work though just saw the result, get in. <:-P Momentum is everything in football, I was worried about City today though United progressing which is great after our worst season in the Prem.

Liverpool losing is a bonus I was concerned bringing in KDB for Salah, KDB got an assist so some points there.

Well done to those who Captained Rashford, us Haaland Captainers need him to bang in a Hatrick against Spurs :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Pep Guardiola - "I don't care about the Premier League and the Carabao Cup, we've won a lot"

Interesting result between United and City from a league point of view; trying to think back to previous seasons, but surely it's been a while since the title race have been this close at this point of the season?
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Mykhailo Mudryk: Chelsea agree £88.5m transfer deal for Arsenal target and Shakhtar Donetsk winger
    Interesting result between United and City from a league point of view; trying to think back to previous seasons, but surely it's been a while since the title race have been this close at this point of the season?

Spurs win today and its game on, though I can't see spurs beating Arsenal they will get a draw if they are lucky.
    Mykhailo Mudryk: Chelsea agree £88.5m transfer deal for Arsenal target and Shakhtar Donetsk winger

Chelsea seem to be buying players aimlessly and not addressing the issues they have in there team.
    Mitrovic missed a penalty glad I benched him... Newcastle taken lead.

FPL wise some risky FPL decisions I made have not backfired so far, I just need Kane to blank.
    Arsenal 2 up Spurs are a mess. I am going to make a bold statement though this is from my gut.

The Premier League winner will be...
    Manchester United
    :-O
    Arsenal 2 up Spurs are a mess. I am going to make a bold statement though this is from my gut.

The Premier League winner will be...
    Manchester United
    :-O

Bigger surprises has happened before!

Just happy Arsenal now have a significant gap down to Sp*rs. About time Arsenal finish above them again. Still fully expect the City machinery to win it all in the end though. Arsenal just need to keep doing their best and secure a top four finish.

---

Thinking of hitting my Wildcard.

:))
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Nice goal by Olise
    City consceding two late goals at end of first half, City crowd booing and City look a shadow of themselves. City going forward look predictable and just don't look like the team that usually dismantles the opposition. In the top four race United's point yesterday looking a good point now as things stand.
    Can City make a comeback? Even though I need City assets to get me points I rather City lose.
    Alverez goal 2 - 1 Spurs about to crumble????
    Lmao 2 - 2 Haaland goal, City ripping a poor Spurs defence apart now lol
    City have definately woke up.
    Spurs hit post
    3 - 2 Mahrez what a turn around.

Great interview.
    Finally back online after a few days away. Haven't had time to check my team, so I got only twenty minutes to sort things out!
  • edited January 2023 Posts: 17,279
    After a lengthy gameweek with midweek fixtures, it’s time to look at gameweek 20! Our league did fairly well even with a 59 points average, with most of our league scoring 59 points or more. Best of us all was MEJICO POWA, scoring an impressive 86 points – congratulations! =D>

JaThfkY.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    GW 4: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: Team Xtreme
    GW 7: –
    GW 8: AC Miami
    GW 9: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 10: Liverpool Richmond & E J Ibanga
    GW 11: Upset
    GW 12: GuinnessLover
    GW 13: FC Nostromo
    GW 14: FC Nostromo
    GW 15: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 16: E J Ibanga
    GW 17: Cremonese-killen
    GW 18: E J Ibanga
    GW 19: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 20: MEJICO POWA
    Caught up on sleep today so did nothing, I planned to use my Wildcard though likely not the best GW to activate it.
    Made a last minute transfer, thinking I'd transferred out Almirón for Mitoma. Only noticed half an hour ago, I'd brought in March instead!
    Made a last minute transfer, thinking I'd transferred out Almirón for Mitoma. Only noticed half an hour ago, I'd brought in March instead!

Ouch did Mitoma get a haul?

To be honest not sure what to do with my team, been so busy not been tracking which players are doing well.
    Watching the Palace v Newcastle game. Mixed feelings as want my assets to get points though want Newcastle to lose. 0 - 0 is probably best result for me.
    Watching the Palace v Newcastle game. Mixed feelings as want my assets to get points though want Newcastle to lose. 0 - 0 is probably best result for me.

Not watching that game myself, but a 0-0 would be an alright result for me as well.
    Just noticed next GW fixtures are Feb 3rd so wont be doing anything for a while with my team, its probably a blessing i did not do my wildcard today even if my team gets low points.
    Boring game Palace lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch.
    Trippier Yellow, Zaha gone down injured.