The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited September 2022 Posts: 2,353
    I only focused on the Arsenal game myself, and didn't see the other results until now. Not surprised that Haaland was on fire tonight, as he started the game. On another night it could have been Haaland on the bench instead of De Bruyne, and Salah scoring a hat-trick!

I may hold off on my - 8 though need to see how quickly James and Rodrigo are likely to return before I make any transfers. Got two free transfers.

James was out with an illness wasn't he? If so, he might be back this weekend. That also changes the appeal of the Chelsea defence. Haven't read anything more about how long Rodrigo might be out for.

Rodrigo could be out for weeks from what i read.

Good wins for Arsenal and Liverpool,98th-minute winner 👍

Isak looked good. 2 goals though second one just offside.

Leicester v Man Utd will be interesting.
    Really bad luck for Rodrigo. I had him on my watchlist of potential transfers. With him missing several games, I don't know who I should prioritise getting in.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2022 Posts: 23,334
    Rodrigo done nothing since I brought him in, just transferred him out.

I wonder if there will be any huge surprise transfers late on, i expect United have done all there business now and expect Ronnie to stay.
    Arsenal have apparently made two bids for Douglas Luiz, but it looks like no deal is going to be reached with Wolves.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Arsenal have apparently made two bids for Douglas Luiz, but it looks like no deal is going to be reached with Wolves.

I thought they had signed him? Villa so late in the hour will push for as much money as possible.
    Really looking forward to the Arsenal game at Old Trafford on Sunday, it will be a good test for United to see where we are at. Defense I am very happy with though our midfield and attack needs work.

I am hoping Antony, Casemiro and Ronaldo start at the weekend. Antony may start simply to give one of Sancho and Rashford a rest as they looked leggy in the last game.

De Gea

Dalot Varane Martinez Mallacia

Eriksen Casemiro

Antony Bruno Sancho

Ronaldo

That is the line up I would go with, looks a dam sight better than the team we had last season.

---

Rooney has his Everton hat on :))

I thought they had signed him? Villa so late in the hour will push for as much money as possible.

Didn't get the deal done, in the end. Will be interesting to see if Arsenal come back for him in January. He can leave for free next summer.
    Really looking forward to the Arsenal game at Old Trafford on Sunday, it will be a good test for United to see where we are at. Defense I am very happy with though our midfield and attack needs work.

I am hoping Antony, Casemiro and Ronaldo start at the weekend. Antony may start simply to give one of Sancho and Rashford a rest as they looked leggy in the last game.

De Gea

Eriksen Casemiro

Antony Bruno Sancho

Ronaldo

That is the line up I would go with, looks a dam sight better than the team we had last season.

---

Likewise a really good test for Arsenal. Ramsdale and Ødegaard have both been added to the injury list, and are a doubt for the game. Like every time Arsenal are on a good run, injuries will likely put an end to it. This United team can doo serious damage to this injury ridden Arsenal side.

Hahaha, the wig for the Alexander-Arnold parody :))

Didn't get the deal done, in the end. Will be interesting to see if Arsenal come back for him in January. He can leave for free next summer.

De Gea

Eriksen Casemiro

Antony Bruno Sancho

Ronaldo

---

Likewise a really good test for Arsenal. Ramsdale and Ødegaard have both been added to the injury list, and are a doubt for the game. Like every time Arsenal are on a good run, injuries will likely put an end to it. This United team can doo serious damage to this injury ridden Arsenal side.

Ødegaard would be a big miss as I think he is your most important player. I am not sure what to expect from the game, if United click and being at home we will likely win though I am expecting a draw.
    Here's a look at gameweek 5! For the second gameweek in a row, the gameweek average points was 62 points. Haaland's second hat-trick for City was a massive contribution to the gameweek average, since many managers captained the City striker. Other high scorers includes highly owned players like Cancelo and Martinelli. Our gameweek winner Liverpool Richmond own all three – also playing the Triple Captain on Haaland. That decision resulted in 98 points, and a gameweek rank of 32 542. Congratulations! =D>

8hxa4hM.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    GW 4: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    _________

Remember the gameweek 6 deadline tomorrow at 11:00 UK time!

De Gea

Eriksen Casemiro

Antony Bruno Sancho

Ronaldo

---

Ødegaard would be a big miss as I think he is your most important player. I am not sure what to expect from the game, if United click and being at home we will likely win though I am expecting a draw.

I think United finding their form and Arsenal's injury list will be the difference between the two teams, with United winning their third game in the row. Arsenal's good run have to end at some point, and United is Arsenal's toughest game in the next three.
    Rodrigo out, ??????????? in ?

That's the question many owners have been asking themselves. There are a lot of players in that price bracket of course, and also more expensive options. Do (or did) you own him @007InAction?
    Here are the gameweek 6 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 15
    De Bruyne: 1
    Kulusevski: 1
    Salah: 1
    Jesus: 1

It's not often we see so many managers backing one player (and that this player is not Salah, who is backed by just one manager!), but Haalands second hat-trick makes it look hard to look past him for the captaincy for many of us. He is also the only player backed by more than one manager this gameweek, despite the five different captaincy picks. Good luck everyone!

That's the question many owners have been asking themselves. There are a lot of players in that price bracket of course, and also more expensive options. Do (or did) you own him @007InAction?

Got him in last week, sold salah and the rest is history.... :))
    Zaha in this gw.
    Darwin is starting, bobby and robbo "rested".

Zaha in this gw.

Ouch! Zaha is a good differential though; he's on my watchlist of potential transfers in. So is Darwin, though bringing in him will require quite a bit of restructuring.

Zaha in this gw.

Ouch! Zaha is a good differential though; he's on my watchlist of potential transfers in. So is Darwin, though bringing in him will require quite a bit of restructuring.

Did you make any changes ?

Zaha in this gw.

Did you make any changes ?

Yes, I considered saving the transfer or bringing James in for Cucurella, but ended up making the transfer of Saliba to N. Williams to free up some funds. I'm priced out of most moves, so freeing up some cash here and there goes a long way.
    Looks like I picked a bad GW to sell TAA.
  • edited September 2022 Posts: 17,280

He went off at 59 mins, didn't he?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Yep. He's a 1 point player this week.

When you look at his season so far, 24 pts from a £7.5 defender is probably not that great…

When you look at his season so far, 24 pts from a £7.5 defender is probably not that great…

I don't know why klopp took Trent off again ? 70 mins last week, 58 mins today.
    Klopp roulette ...... :-O

Really that's good for me then.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

None of the Liverpool defence are value for money at the moment, I feel. I still have TAA as I'm just waiting for a prime opportunity to decide on a suitable replacement. Ben White looks to be the most viable option in that position. Or I might stick with a back three and cram Martinez in there if his form continues.
    6 games on at the same time is bad scheduling.
    Toney goal I will take that, he has not done as much as I thought he would up to now, I was considering switching to Mitrovic.

Spurs take the lead Højbjerg goal, Richarlison with an assist.
    Get in Toney with a second goal.

I don't know why klopp took Trent off again ? 70 mins last week, 58 mins today.
    Klopp roulette ...... :-O

Certainly something to keep an eye on!

None of the Liverpool defence are value for money at the moment, I feel. I still have TAA as I'm just waiting for a prime opportunity to decide on a suitable replacement. Ben White looks to be the most viable option in that position. Or I might stick with a back three and cram Martinez in there if his form continues.

Indeed, on current form it's tempting to consider options to the Liverpool defence. I'm tempted to get rid to free up funds. Alexander-Arnold to a budget option could make it possible to upgrade my third striker spot to a Toney or Mitrović, for example.
    Toney hatrick, god I needed these points.
    West Ham leading vs Chelsea away. Antonio.

1 - 1 Chillwell goal Silva assist.

Kane's good run continues he gets spurs second goal.

Goals galore at Brentford now 5 - 2

Chelsea take lead through Havertz Chillwell gets the assist, he is having a good GW.

City line up is pretty much there strongest 11.