The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Southampton next game is away to Man City, treble captain potential there
    Next 2 games ,league cup and Premiership...then Everton at home and Arsenal away.....God help them.
    I think we have our first relegated team.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,281
    barryt007 wrote: »
    This 0-9 away win for Leicester ties the all-time record by Man Utd set in 1995 (9-0 win vs Ipswich).

Were there any red cards in that 1995 game?

None. Only 2 yellow cards! Andy Cole scored 5 goals in that game.

Wow! Makes the 1995 record much more impressive really.
    From an FPL point of view not to be involved in these points is a season killer, I have seen teams with Tielimans and Vardy in them, huge haul on the way to them

In a diffrent league I'm competing in, many of my rivals have Vardy. Can't seem to catch up with them when you get scores like this.
    Bitter sweet tonight re Leicester .
    I have Maddison in this team but Chillwell and Tielemans are in my SKY team and I have SERIOUS points in that league especially after tonight ,it’s making this one suffer this season ,I might have to prioritise the SKY league,I am rising up those leagues ((I’m in 4) like a demon !!

Serious money for good placings

Are you playing in money leagues, or is there prices involved in the SKY game? Did briefly consider playing the SKY game too this season, but I also play Eliteserien Fantasy and Allsvenskan Fantasy, so it's a lot of players and teams to keep up with!
    I have looked at Tielemans though was not convinced he would be consistent, I would not bet against Leicester getting hauls on this form in there next few fixtures

That's been my thinking re. Tielemans too. Might need to reconsider him now.

Free to play and money to win Torg @Torgeirtrap .
    Big money .

For players outside the UK too, I hope? :-D
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Next 2 games ,league cup and Premiership...then Everton at home and Arsenal away.....God help them.

I can't see Hasenhüttl lasting long, the players confidence will be shot after that demolition
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2019 Posts: 23,347
    The highest FPL score from the Southampton v Leicester game was 99 POINTS!!!! =D>

Vardy was triple captained, who would take that gamble it would not even occur to me in that game
    This 0-9 away win for Leicester ties the all-time record by Man Utd set in 1995 (9-0 win vs Ipswich).

From an FPL point of view not to be involved in these points is a season killer, I have seen teams with Tielimans and Vardy in them, huge haul on the way to them

In a diffrent league I'm competing in, many of my rivals have Vardy. Can't seem to catch up with them when you get scores like this.
    I have Maddison in this team but Chillwell and Tielemans are in my SKY team and I have SERIOUS points in that league especially after tonight ,it’s making this one suffer this season ,I might have to prioritise the SKY league,I am rising up those leagues ((I’m in 4) like a demon !!

Are you playing in money leagues, or is there prices involved in the SKY game? Did briefly consider playing the SKY game too this season, but I also play Eliteserien Fantasy and Allsvenskan Fantasy, so it's a lot of players and teams to keep up with!
    I have looked at Tielemans though was not convinced he would be consistent, I would not bet against Leicester getting hauls on this form in there next few fixtures

Big money .

Hmmm I’m not sure , even after all these years

I can't see Hasenhüttl lasting long, the players confidence will be shot after that demolition

No... he will go... he looked destroyed in the interview afterwards.
    The highest FPL score from the Southampton v Leicester game was 99 POINTS!!!! =D>

Vardy was triple captained, who would take that gamble it would not even occur to me in that game

I'd never use the triple captain in a single gameweek I think, but even with a double gameweek it will be hard to beat that score! Sometimes taking a few chances might be worth it.

Big money .

Will have to read up about it before next season. Could be fun to give the SKY game a try!

A result like this is likely to get a reaction from the club, but looking at how they played, it isn't just the manager that's to blame here…

I'd never use the triple captain in a single gameweek I think, but even with a double gameweek it will be hard to beat that score! Sometimes taking a few chances might be worth it.

Big money .

Will have to read up about it before next season. Could be fun to give the SKY game a try!

A result like this is likely to get a reaction from the club, but looking at how they played, it isn't just the manager that's to blame here…

I am planning to save Triple Captain and Bench Boost for a good double game week. Found a way to get Vardy in though for a hit, looking at Leicsters fixtures it's a must I think

Big money .

I am planning to save Triple Captain and Bench Boost for a good double game week. Found a way to get Vardy in though for a hit, looking at Leicsters fixtures it's a must I think

Can't go without him myself either. Will just have to make a decision on which striker to transfer out.

Big money .

Can't go without him myself either. Will just have to make a decision on which striker to transfer out.

Pukki for me probably kept him too long already.

Just made the double transfer TAA out to fund the move, though I will get Liverpool defender back in in GW13

Big money .

He didn’t conduct a good interview Torg. He wa

Big money .

Just made the double transfer TAA out to fund the move, though I will get Liverpool defender back in in GW13

Pukki out for me as well unless he does something this weekend ,I already have Maddison in my team ,need to put in Vardy and one more ,need the maximum allowed 3 players in from Leicester.

Big money .

Taking out Alexander-Arnold looks like a risky move to me. On the other hand, there are FPL managers with a great OR who only have cheap defenders.

Big money .

He didn’t conduct a good interview Torg. He wa.

What did he say?
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 19,339
    He was just in shock and came across as someone out of his depth who didn’t know what to say,you can’t do that in an interview regardless what happened.
    Prime sacking material.
    Personally I would sack him or they are going down ,something isn’t right there.
    He was just in shock and came across as someone out of his depth who didn’t know what to say,you can’t do that in an interview regardless what happened.
    Prime sacking material.
    Personally I would sack him or they are going down ,something isn’t right there.

Strange he acted like someone out of his depth, given his managerial experience. Could be that him and Southampton just aren't a good fit, or that the players aren't responding to what he wants them to do.
    Prime sacking material.

Strange he acted like someone out of his depth, given his managerial experience. Could be that him and Southampton just aren't a good fit, or that the players aren't responding to what he wants them to do.

That’s exactly what I think , he doesn’t have much personality and is a boring manager who you instantly forget ,I think the players see it the same way.
    No motivation or drive.
    Prime sacking material.

That’s exactly what I think , he doesn’t have much personality and is a boring manager who you instantly forget ,I think the players see it the same way.
    No motivation or drive.

Each team is different. For some teams a more of a "character" type of manager is needed; maybe that's what Southampton needs.
    Outside the top 1 million for the first time this season not good, I need some Mount and Abraham points
    Outside the top 1 million for the first time this season not good, I need some Mount and Abraham points

Not doing much better myself…

I need a good haul just to get back on track, I won't quit as enjoy the game though its frustrating as I hate not doing well :))
    At least getting KDB back for Son kind of worked out despite the hit

I need a good haul just to get back on track, I won't quit as enjoy the game though its frustrating as I hate not doing well :))

I agree, it's really frustrating at the moment. All decisions seems to go the wrong way. Can only hope it will change!

I agree, it's really frustrating at the moment. All decisions seems to go the wrong way. Can only hope it will change!

Just seen the points on your bench, not having Sterling could be an issue. Why I played Pieters instead of Soyuncu is baffling me

I think my Chelsea assets may blank, Burnley away not easy Chelsea will probably take the one nil
    Chelsea 2 up though no Mount or Abraham involvement gr

Just seen the points on your bench, not having Sterling could be an issue. Why I played Pieters instead of Soyuncu is baffling me

I think my Chelsea assets may blank, Burnley away not easy Chelsea will probably take the one nil

I'm left with the decision of either getting Vardy or Sterling – or both in a -4/-8. Something to think about next week.
    Chelsea 2 up though no Mount or Abraham involvement gr

This gameweek is just…
    Pulisic hatrick Mount assist
    Abraham assist William goal Chelsea 4 up

Three hatricks this weekend and I ain't seeing any of them typical
    Pulisic hatrick Mount assist
    Abraham assist William goal Chelsea 4 up

Three hatricks this weekend and I ain't seeing any of them typical

I'll take any points I can get the way things are going!
    Odoi wins penalty, VAR rules it out Odio gets yellow
    Odoi wins penalty, VAR rules it out Odio gets yellow

Again a decision that affects my team…
    Pieters has got me -1 in this game lol Burnley goal glad no clean sheet for Chelsea

My team from next week to hopefully turn things around...

Ryan

Boly Lundstram Pieters

Mount De Bruyne Sterling Salah

Jiménez Vardy Abraham

Bench

Button
    Kelly
    Cantwell
    Soyuncu
    Pieters has got me -1 in this game lol Burnley goal glad no clean sheet for Chelsea

My team from next week to hopefully turn things around...

Ryan

Boly Lundstram Pieters

Mount De Bruyne Sterling Salah

Jiménez Vardy Abraham

Bench

Button
    Kelly
    Cantwell
    Soyuncu

That looks like a great team! I'd be tempted to play Süyüncü, but it might be a tricky fixture.